littlelizzie

Different

Quincy took the sign in sheet from Canaan and signed his name and username.

HarleyQuin - Quincy " Harley" Young

Then handed it to the sheet to the person closest to him.

((Sorry so short im gunna go to sleep))

Zayl had no need to answer Canaan’s question about whether they and done anything or not as it appeared Taylor and Felix were beginning to get things started. He watched as the person in the back of the room was singled out, wiring for the pad to reach them. He did not have to wait long as it was soon passed to Canaan who then passed it to Quincy. He took the note pad once the other boy was done, writing down his username and real name as instructed.

Temptation - Zayl Ward

Not wanting to travel too far he gave it to the nearest person, that being the guy with the longboard who had just arrived. “Username and real name,” he told the newcomer who wasn’t present for the instruction It was quite obvious just looking at the previously written information.

Jaxson nodded as the notebook was handed to him by a boy. He smiled and took the book and pen, "thanks", he said. He took a moment to read the names the members before him. He recognized a few of the pen names from the message boards. He didn't recognize any of the real names though. Guess thats what comes from keeping to himself unless he is hungry. He jotted down his name

NaughtyMundane- Jaxson Fable

He clipped the pen onto the paper and passed the notebook to...well he just got there. All the names he read meant nothing to him without a face to put with it. He awkwardly looked around before giving up, "Who the hell gets this next?", he asked, holding up the book to the people in the candy shop. He caught the green eyes of a boy with long hair. He crossed the room and passed off the book to him, "Here, guess your next", he said, passing the book off to Cyrius.

Edited by padfoot

((Sorry sorry! I'm back; I had life issues.))

Cyrus smiled shyly at Raine and walked into the candy store, looking around. Someone handed a notebook to him and he looked back at Raine. He read the names on the list and took the pen in his hand, clicked it open and wrote down his username and real name.

SeriouslyShy - Cyrus Larcey

He looked back at Raine and handed the notebook off to her. He looked around the store and saw a boy was hunched over a game in the corner. He gestured to him and then moved closer to a wall.

Raine smiled when she saw his username. She quickly wrote down her own.

ChessCheese- Raine 'Cheshire Cat' Marioneta

She followed Cyrus, then tapped the guy on the shoulder and handed the notebook to him. She quickly moved back to Cyrus.

Theo froze as a guy motioned him over. He listened to what the guy said before someone handed him a notebook. Better get it over with. He put his game up for now before taking the notebook.

MonsterMash- Theodore 'Theo' Smith

He then quickly handed the notebook to someone else before taking his game back out, glad that he did that.

Jaxson leaned against the candy displays and looked at the people around them. He could observe the vague swirls of chi around people. Some were stretched between pools of mixing energy. Jax noticed how well the group's energy fit together. It moved quickly around the shop unrestricted and full of life. It was making Jaxson's stomach flip with excitement. he noticed a few of the members were surrounded by buzzing masses of swirling chi that wouldn't mix and stayed very close to the owner. He looked away from the boy with the video game. Maybe he was just shy? Nothing wrong with that, Jaxson was sure that would change once the president got things rolling.

Now for Jaxson's energy it was a different story. As soon as he enters a room his chi spreads to fill the space. It softly makes his presence apparent in any room. Another side effect of being around Jaxson is that his chi made people feel...a certain way about him. Jaxson mostly hated it. Especially when that "certain way" usually made teenagers bigger than him angry. It had it's perks though. It defiantly makes feeding much easier.

He slid to his right until he was leaning next to the boy that gave the book to him. He wished he had payed better attention to the names he read of the sheet of paper. He cleared his throat to get Zayl's attention, "So which on were you?" he asked, vaguely referring to the sign in sheet, "I mean which name was yours?...in the notebook". He was tanking this conversation, "Um....what's your name?", he asked finally.

Zayl had returned to the area where Quincy and Canaan were after he had handed over the notebook. He was surveying the people in the room again, his eyes lingering slightly on Theo’s DS. That thing would probably sell for a nice amount if he got hold of it. He quickly reminded himself that these people were not the people he should be targeting. People considered friends were not people he would steal from. What was he even going to do with a DS anyways? He only took money when he really needed it. Well, except for the times where he occasionally would go a bit overboard.

He looked over to his right as the person he handed the notebook too caught his attention. Seems like they were getting bored of waiting as well. There definitely was something interesting about this guy. “I’m Zayl. Temptation on the forum. You?” he answered. It looked like the last person present had signed in, unless he missed someone.

Jaxson's eyes lit up when he learned the boy's name, "Of yeah. Think you were the one who called me out when I was being mean to that one chick", he said, "I was pretty stupid so thanks for letting me know". He smiled, "I'm NaughtyMundane, but you can call me Jaxson", he said, extending his hand to shake, "Any idea what this is about? I kinda just showed up becasue it wanted to be around people." Jaxson knew that sounded strange out loud. It was actually why he was here and there was no point lying about it.

“Yeah, I guess that was me. I only stepped in because the poor girl was already having a bad day. She… Lost her wallet earlier I believe.” He played it off as if he was trying to remember what had happened to the girl before when in reality, he was the reason her wallet was lost. “I don’t really know what’s happening here. I guess we’re just going to talk about some stuff with the site or maybe do some activities?” Zayl took the hand that was offered to him for a shake.

Edited by psyshock

Quincy looked around the room were the everyone was Cannan was talking to a boy he didn't know. He had overheard that his name was Zayl though that really didnt matter to him at the moment. His mouth was stuffed with Toxxic Waste and he could feel it melting the lining of his mouth just what they always did. So sour they melt your mouth literately and they get more and more sour because of your mouth bring more sensitive he loved them so.

He decided to pick a seat and bring to near Zayl and Cannan. He watched her eating the taffy and he wondered when will the actual meeting start? He understood having the meet and greet, but it was almost like the sign in is taking forever.

Canaan was mindlessly chewing on her taffy while watching the others in the candy shop. She saw Quincy sit down. It seemed that most of the people had split into small groups. Everyone was trying to get to know each other, which was fine, but she wanted to get this meeting on with. With a sigh she sat down next to Quincy.

"Maybe they brought us here simply for the free candy." She joked, though her facial features didn't change to express any humor. She was thinking about how she could be practicing for the race tomorrow, or reading comic books, or maybe actual be doing her homework.

Jaxson smiled when the boy took the seemingly innocent handshake. As soon as their skin touched, Jax released a pulse of warmth into his body. It was, as Jaxson described it, psychic venom. Designed to accelerate heartbeat, cause the palms to sweat, make the skin flush, and, Jaxson's favorite part, "bothers" the victim in the slightest. The problem was that the touch has to be voluntary, hence the handshake. He withdrew his hand and smiled, "Yeah, Kinda makes me wish I was more active on the site. I just joined a few weeks ago and haven't replied much. Mostly I just read what you guys talk about", he said with a shrug.

With the handshake Zayl felt a warm sensation pass through his body. His cheeks began to lightly flush as his heart picked up its pace. He took his hand back, a bit puzzled as to why this happened so suddenly. A brief look of confusion passed on his face before it was replaced with his usual nonchalance. “I don’t exactly have reliable internet access so I’m not that active either.”

(Short post, but I had an exhausting day yesterday)

He stared over the club leader's shoulders and at the wall in front of him with purposeful detachment, feeling moody in the wake of his encounter with Felix. Rather childishly, he decided that he was going to dislike the rainbow haired teen. Well, obviously he had some problems at school. He flaunted his pride in his sexuality openly and seemed very close to the mister 'president' but it was clear that he had underlying self-confidence issues that he hid by being outgoing and in the previous case rude towards strangers. Chances were that nobody knew about his inner conflict and so it slowly continued to pile up and eat away at him over time. To keep it contained he has to vent on occasion and apparently the measures he took at home, if there were any, did not work so well...

This could be a miscalculation as Edward was quite sure that people don't normally lash out at others for sitting quietly in the back of a room, but maybe he had done something. Perhaps it was inherently wrong to sit by oneself and observe at a social function. Nobody had ever corrected him on it before. When he did so at the multitude of charity balls his parents attended, he was usually ignored or glanced over unless you counted the concerned talks he got afterwards about 'making new friends' and 'putting his best foot forward'. This was a smaller group though... He huffed and crossed his arms. Obviously he needed to review some things and see where he had gone wrong, though it was most likely not his fault.

Felix watched as Edward sat down in front of Tay and looked at the group. They all looked ready to move on with the meeting. He looked at his cousin then moved over to Edward. He crouched down by him and stared at the wall. "You're scowling. Did I do something to upset you?" He asked with a smile, glancing at the black haired teen.

Tay took a deep breath and then whistled. "Is everyone done signing in? I hope so, because we're now starting the meeting!" He said loudly, hoping to get everyone's attention. "You all have paper, right? You're going to need to write down something embarrassing, be it something thats happened to you or whatever, and you're going to have to write what grade you're in. We're going to play a game." He smiled and hopped off of the chair he had been standing on, landing next to Edward.

He glanced over at the boy, heart rate quickening slightly in response to his proximity. It was a bit too late for that, seeing as he had already decided to put the teen on his ever expanding dislike list. Expression twisting curiously, he shifted and wiped his suddenly sweaty palms off on the front of his coat before letting them settle there. He didn't know what to say since he didn't really want to say anything, but thankfully he was saved by their moving on. He turned to focus on Tay with an immediate rapt attention. He didn't remember learning either of their names, but it was a minor detail that was easily glossed over. Good. Starting... He was fully engaged up until the part where it was something embarrassing they were supposed to write, to which his train of thought came to a screeching halt. He adjusted his collar, which had begun to grow a bit too tight in the span of about a minute and for good measure undid the top button of his shirt. It didn't seem to help, but that was just a minor detail. Just minor and easily glossed over. Gradually he wandered back to the current matter.

What sort of introduction was that? As if it wasn't enough that he couldn't remember anything off the top of his head. Was the goal to build a map of everyone's character, or get insecurities out of the way? Perhaps it was supposed to be funny, trying to figure out who belonged with what. An unnerving buzz descended on him like a yoke, bearing down on his neck and forehead. censorkip.gif. He thought he'd taken more than enough pills to get him through the day. He reached into his pocket and pulled out several tiny bottles, pressing one or two tablets into his hand from each as covertly as possible before swallowing them. He refocused, trying to envision exactly what was going to be done with this information and what exactly he was supposed to put. He'd never done anything shameful in his life, really. Really. There was a prickling at his temples and neck, which he ignored. Edward exhaled silently. He was really over thinking this. After all, it didn't have to be a personal thing, so something normal. What was normal? ... ... ...

Theo froze once again. Write down something embarrassing? Well, he did have a lot of embarrasing moments when he played online video games. He turned off his game before placing it down on his leg before getting the sheet of paper out. What was he supposed to write? He didn't have any friends and he hardly got out much.

Canaan took out the paper and pen she had brought with her. An embarrassing memory. She didn't really know what to put. Perhaps the time she lost control for no reason and ran her car off the road, but that had to do with her street racing and she wasn't about to tell these people about that, they might call the cops on her. There was the time that her and her mom were cooking cookies and Canaan's cookies came out in rather inappropriate shapes, but then she would have to talk about her mom and she didn't feel like doing that. With a sigh she glanced at Quincy though she kept herself from reading his paper. All right then, there was that time in gym class when she accidentally walked into the boys changing room, she hadn't thought she'd been seen but it was still embarrassing for her, as most of the boys were in the middle of changing when she had walked in.

Jaxson smiled when the demeanor of the room went from open and energetic to withheld and secretive as soon as their president said they were going to write about an embarrassing event. Jaxson had plenty of those but all almost all of them had to do with sex and his powers. He thought back, searching for a super embarrassing moment in his past.

Finally, Jaxson wrote something down.

I had to tell my mom about losing my virginity the day after it happened

That was good. Short, sweet and embarrassing. Of course , he had to tell her because she had ended up dead. Police wanted answers so he had to explain the whole thing. Thats when he learned that his powers were dangerous. That if he didn't keep a lid on them, he would be followed by the police for the rest of his life.

Zayl’s attention was brought back to the front of the room as they began to carry on with the meeting. This gave him something to focus on and help calm down his mind and body from whatever that sensation was. He got up to grab some paper, preferring to save his own paper for school. He winked at Tay while passing them. Tay had a fun reaction earlier so he might as well keep having fun with it. He grabbed some paper, still unsure what he was going to write. He didn’t want to write anything that involved his father; the earlier years had been fine but when he got back into drugs things just went down hill. That was something he would prefer not to bring up. There was the fact that he was homeless once but he did not really feel embarrassed about that. Well there was the time where he had to wear a dress that belonged to an old friend of his for a dare.

((Oh my god i am so sorry for being inactive for so long. Ive been having a rough 2 weeks and ive barely been home.))

The leader of the whole event had told everyone to write something down that was embarrassing. He had a couple of embarrassing stories, and he contemplated writing down about the time when he tried to mug a woman with his knife but then got kicked on his ass. Not to mention that woman would then become his best friend and mentor. But telling people that right off the bat might make people think he was a delinquent, even though at that time he was.

He ripped a page from one of his sketch books and pulled a fountain pen from his pen box. He thought again on what to write but every thought would make him seem like a delinquent or a flaming gay fashion designer. In all honesty he was a mix of both. He quickly scribbled the story about mugging his mentor.

' Got beat up trying to mug a woman, said woman ended up becoming my best friend and teacher. ~HarleyQuin

He thought about putting his forum name on it as a signature after he had written it and decided to do so.

Raine paused, thinking. Hmm. Embarrassing. She pulled out her notebook and a pencil, then thought. Ah. There was that one time... 'Course, the guy was scratched in the end, and he still had the scar. She kept her nails long for a reason.

She quickly wrote something down. Her writing was surprisingly neat.

One time, when I was in a tree, a guy looked up and saw my underwear. He still has the scratch.

Pleased, she put her pencil away. The boy had never mentioned it. He knew he'd get worse then a scratch. Much worse then a scratch. Chess looked at her nails; They hadn't been cut in a while, minus to keep them with a point. But they never grew that long.

Theo slowly worte down what his most embaressing moment was.

I had my DS taken away from me after a little boy punched me in the stomach

He did have that happen to him once. He tried to chase the boy, but the kid was to fast for him.