non

Mysgardia

@Jedi, yikes, an error? My name is Lavie on there. Can you tell me what the error message says?

Alternatively, you can try posting up a public trade offer with your Amoura egg, and specify in the description you want a male uncommon Lunoth egg.

EDIT: Sent you a trade offer. I'm not sure if I selected the right Amoura. If not, we can always trade back/trade again, so no worries. (:

Edited by non

@Jedi, yikes, an error? My name is Lavie on there. Can you tell me what the error message says?

Alternatively, you can try posting up a public trade offer with your Amoura egg, and specify in the description you want a male uncommon Lunoth egg.

EDIT: Sent you a trade offer. I'm not sure if I selected the right Amoura. If not, we can always trade back/trade again, so no worries. (:

That is what I thought and that i what I put in. No and it does not come up anymore.

I got a PM saying you sent a trade but I can't find the trade requests page any where in the trade area.

And the one I want to trade should be the only one of said egg that is set "for trade" only.

Looks like our trades went through, however, I tested out the system a bit and it is infact rather confusing, and public trades don't seem to be working right.

Most likely I'll need to revise the trading system in the near future. Thanks for helping me test it out!

Looks like our trades went through, however, I tested out the system a bit and it is infact rather confusing, and public trades don't seem to be working right.

Most likely I'll need to revise the trading system in the near future. Thanks for helping me test it out!

Yes at last it did laugh.gif Yeah that it sure is as it is very hard to find the page you need to go to. on another game I play like this one called Caterpillar Cave (see link in my sig) they show a whole page of critters that are up for trade. maybe you can do something like that?

Glad to be of help.

Let me test real quick:

user posted image

EDIT: I see the problem, I'll get it fixed right away! Thanks for letting me know! (:

EDIT2: Should be all fixed up!

Edited by non

user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

Mysgardia has had quite a few new updates, including the introduction of new species, as well as public pet profile pages, a randomly generated personality for creatures, and an explore and fishing system!

We have only a few more things to get done before the site is out of beta and officially released. Stay tuned!

It sure is cippi! I recommend hatching as many as you can. They won't be available til next Christmas so will be quite valuable til then!

UPDATE:

Looking for active writers who can type up articles for, and not limited to, creature encyclopedia entries, lore, event information, and editing all current and future written articles. At the moment I'm focused on the art and coding of the site, and don't have the time to update or add articles. Writers get a premium member status as long as they edit or write new articles often. In order to apply for this position, you must have previous writing experience, mainly writing creature bios and lore. Send me a message if interested, thank you! ^^

UPDATE:

Aquatic Biomes have been added! The new creatures are called Psyrens and Scuttlers. Scuttlers also have a rarer form called "Exposed Scuttler".

With the new biome added, we are ever closer to an official release. All that's left is the Hot Biome, which means 3 new creatures, giving us 16 total creatures (not counting variants) on release day!

View our changelog here to keep track of edits and site add-ons! http://mysgardia.com/forum/thread-11.html

Update!

I'm very excited to introduce a new special creature that will be added to the site: the Kitsura! These fox-like creatures are, in a way, children of Faceless. Every Kitsura has at least one horn located on their head which stores their magic. They are almost as powerful as Faceless, but cannot create eggs. Instead, their sole purpose in life is to care for the eggs Faceless leaves behind. They hardly ever venture out into the wild, instead staying at the Egg Nest and at mages' Sanctuaries caring for eggs and hatchlings. These guys will be an integral part of the site's lore.

user posted image

This little species will be available to take from the Egg Nest, however, every member only gets one, but they can be traded. They don't have an albino form, and they cannot breed.

Additional Kitsuras can be purchased for $6.50, and they will be customized! So, if you wanted a white Kitsura with accessories, longer tail, unicorn horn, etc, you could get one! No two Kitsuras can look alike, and each will have a special word of your choice added to its species name to give it some uniqueness. I will be adding more info to the donation page about Kitsuras soon. When purchasing a Kitsura, you will be given a ticket that you can either use for yourself, or trade to another player. To redeem the ticket, it must be in your account, and all you must do is simply contact an admin (myself, at the moment) to get your custom.

Also, once quests are implemented, unique looking Kitsuras will sometimes be added as rewards for completing the quests. This way, even if players can't buy their own custom, they still have a chance to get a different Kitsura by simply completing a quest!

Because I got sick, I unfortunately had to delay the release for a few days. However, our set release date is now going to be the 22nd or 23rd! We will be considered an official site!

Here is a preview of one of the new Hot Biome creatures (regular, albino, and golden):

user posted image

I like this site! The sprites are so cute!

I just signed up so I've got to explore and figure everything out, but so far I love it! :3

Welcome Clya! Glad to have you! ^^ I'm Lavie on there, so message me if you need any help. c:

Updates!

A monthly quest system has been implemented. Each month, a new quest with special rewards will be released. Players will have the whole month to try to complete the quest's objectives, then a new quest will replace the old one. Sometimes an old quest may get cycled back into the quests, so members will have another chance to get the rewards.

A Valentine's event and special edition creature are on the way! For only 4-5 days, the new creature will be available to obtain on the site. An Event page will also be added for members to participate in an exclusive Valentine's event, which will also last for a very small time period. Be sure you're there!

user posted image

Valentine's Event and Limited Edition Creature now available in Mysgardia!

For only a few days, a Valentine's Event and Valentine's creature will be available in Mysgardia. The creature is available for only 500 gold at Fawna's Pets. The event involves players collecting Valentine's chocolate that they can combine together using alchemy to get a rare item that can be used on the Valentine's creature to make something special happen to it!

MysgardiaEvent PageForum Thread