non

Mysgardia

New Feature!

All creatures now have a "bio" field in their profiles. Members can write up their own bios for their creatures and have them displayed for all to see!

user posted image

Valentine's event and creature ending on the 20th!

Thanks for the update!

I'm completely locked with the new V-day eggs right now wub.gif

Still working on those bios! School has hit me hard, but I'll get a few done for sure this weekend!

Something's happened to the website, it's not found or something. All good now. Edited by Silverwinter

Newest Creature on Mysgardia, the Felisera! They are obtainable only through breeding an Igneo x Amoura

user posted image

(This one is owned by MadiFox of Mysgardia)

Mysgardia has a brand new feature!

On a pet's profile page, you will now see who its parents and children are. This will allow you to go back or forward many generations in the creature's lineage. I have much more in store with lineages, namely including actual family trees so that one can see every ancestor a creature has all on one page. For now though, this is a step toward that and a nice, shiny new addition to the site.

There's also been a few other changes made to the site aesthetic and functionality-wise. Navigation has been completely redone to be easier to use, and so far existing members have nothing but positive words to say about it!

Upcoming features within the next few months: Creature Sorting, Alchemy, Member profile comments, Member Profile HTML & CSS

New species!

user posted imageuser posted image

Above are Ferroses! Pictured are the Rose and Lotus variants. More variants will be released in the future.

Below is a Hummingbee. It looks like a tiny bee, but it's actually a very tiny species of bird!

user posted image

And this is an Akuma, a rare species only available for a limited time in The Black Market.

user posted image

New Feature! Held items and pet companions! biggrin.gif Read more: http://mysgardia.com/forum/thread-272-post-1552.html#pid1552

user posted image

There's two new creatures as well as a variant of one this month! Faceless has created a spritely, delicate one, while the Black Market has quickly seized the opportunity to also create a new creature from the new one Faceless has created. Yep, that means The Black Market is available once again!

user posted image

Cherubim

Variants: Albino, Blue, and Aquamarine

Found in: Cold Biomes & Fawna's Pets

Uncommon

"This pale yellow egg fills you with a sense of protection and healing."

user posted image

Imp

Variants: Black

Found in: Black Market

Rare

"This bottle has a brown smokey substance moving around in it. There's also a small wing attached to the bottle that moves occasionally."

Anyone know what has happened to the site? It has been down now for two days.

Before it would be down for a hour or so but now....I cannot help but wonder if that site has been abandoned.

Edited by The Dragon Alchemist

Anyone know what has happened to the site? It has been down now for two days.

Before it would be down for a hour or so but now....I cannot help but wonder if that site has been abandoned.

I can't say for sure but I believe it's a server problem, I'm almost 100% sure that Lavie uses the server Mysidia offers and Mysidia is currently down (No idea for how long, I just went to check on it after seeing this post) so I think it's safe to assume their servers are having some issues and it'll be back. :3

The site is back online, however it's still VERY wonky and drowning in bugs. Patience is advised.

For anyone who may have missed it, Lavie unfortunately no longer has time to keep up with running Mysgardia- read more about it here. The good news? The site will NOT be shut down, Rhynn and myself have volunteered to keep it going, we've posted an Ask the New Admins thread if anyone who doesn't already know us would like to do so or if you guys have any questions, comments, or suggestions for the future of Mysgardia