Lothuialel

Divine Soulpeace Lineage

Welcome Back! I am wondering if anyone wants to come back to this lineage. I have a few pairs to make it clean and all unclean babies can be gifted to others. So here is the question: would you rather...  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only if they wish it to be included in the lineage. Since I saw no request form in this new thread I was just giving it away.

As for explaining in detail I think the first post on this page should do it. Anything I need to add?

Edited by Vain.3805

Since Loth brought it up, I'm still waiting for an egg from that pair.

Also, can one member be part of more than one family? I understand if you don't want dragons to be in multiple families, but as long as the member keeps them separate, I don't see why not...

My DS ate part of the first post... just put it back >_<

Recording information HERE

Edited by Vain.3805

(Sorry for all these questions!)

If I wanted to take part in this lineage project, which form would I have to fill out first? ohmy.gif

would anyone like a 2nd gen soulpeace egg? one that you could breed with the egg you get from the divines? 2nd gen soulpeace

I am fine keeping it but if anyone wants it pm me! I might even be willing to hatch it for you, though if it hatches before anyone decides they want it I probably won't want to part with it.... (when its incuhatchable i'll influence as i see fit and hatch it)

btw i named my divine: Divine Inspiration of Dra'axi

the first dragon im attempting to mate her with is Raine Dra'axi

Edited by Zerhai

(Sorry for all these questions!)

If I wanted to take part in this lineage project, which form would I have to fill out first? ohmy.gif

[color=purple]I want to join![/color]
Username::
PM link::
Scroll Link::
Lineage Group::
What will you do with your Soulpeace egg?::
Secret word:: (bolded in rules in purple)

Fill out the member form.

Ok wow. Lots to catch up with.

Ok let's see... My Soulpeace pair will breed tomorrow. I have a 2cd gen for heavan.

Accepted!

As for the question... I have answered it already. As the founder, my eggs must also be the "founders" of this lineage.

As for the question... I have answered it already. As the founder, my eggs must also be the "founders" of this lineage.

I'm just not sure how you want each line from this lineage to go. As I have it outlined at the top of the second page it will not be possible without 2 males and 2 females to begin the lineage. And since you've been silent on the subject we still don't know what we're doing.

If you're talking about my question, I was asking if a member of this lineage, if they had two offspring from your pair, could they be in multiple groups? (Breed one to make the Nephilim family, and the other to make the Archangel family, for example?) I wouldn't ask if I saw/remembered seeing anything about this in any of your posts.

Oh! Then yes. That is fine. It just means you are in two families.

Vain... I don't know what you are talking about.

I have a pretty egg to show everyone: an evengen 4th gen! 4th gen divine eggie

I am unsure if i want to keep it or give it a new home...... i guess i will decide later.

Vain... I don't know what you are talking about.

Go through my post about how each line goes. If you want the lineages to be organized as precisely I described them then we would need FOUR second generation Soulpeaces. A male and female from a female Daydream/male White, and a male and female from a male Daydream/female White. You only have 2 2nd gen Soulpeaces.

Go through my post about how each line goes.  If you want the lineages to be organized as precisely I described them then we would need FOUR second generation Soulpeaces.  A male and female from a female Daydream/male White, and a male and female from a male Daydream/female White.  You only have 2 2nd gen Soulpeaces.

Oh my, here I thought that post was official ^^''

It's really good and makes a lot of sense, so Lothuialel, could you please either accept it (if that's how the lineages are supposed to go) or give us an example how it works otherwise?

Because if you don't, I'll just do it as Vain suggested, since that was what I have been thinking, too.

And btw, I'm still waiting for a Soulpeace egg, so I can start breeding. Could you maybe make a waiting list?

And Vain does have a point there, if you want to start the lineages with 3rd Gen Soulpeaces, you'll need four CB pairs, two pairs for Soulpeaces from male Daydream x female White like this and two more for a Soulpeace from female Daydream x male White like this

So basically, you still need two pairs of male Daydream x female White.

Edited by Glyndlamir

Loth, I have just acquired a CB White and Daydream egg. They are yours... if you want them. In five hours. If I have a teleport.

You still haven't sent eggs to the people in the main list who are listed as breeders and you still haven't answered our lineage questions.

Alright!

Thanks!

I have a few Soulpeaces that will be bred soon! PM me to reserve eggs!

Umm, I signed up for a spot on the list, right? So why do I have to send a PM to get one...?

I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long! I have a Soulpeace hatchling, who needs it?

i would love to have another! but i will let someone else claim it! (of course if no one wants it, it is more than welcome on my scroll!)

btw i don't know if I showed this one off on this thread yet: Divine Raine Dra'axi he's a 4th gen!

Edited by Zerhai

Here is a very pretty 5th gen Soulpeace, that needed to be a Purple for my lineage.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v4Ycn

It's not a perfect checker because it's building towards a planned 6th gen end, but it's really very pretty.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

If nobody wants this, I'll send it to the AP tomorrow sometime, as it locks me up.

Got it, thank you! I'll add it to my 'needs a mate' list ^^

Edited by Glyndlamir

Got it, thank you! I'll add it to my 'needs a mate' list ^^

I can probably provide that once I get the bottom half moving along! I'm getting there.

I'm going for purple on the outside, but if I end up with a SP there, it'd be really pretty biggrin.gif