superluther2012

Zombies

Reina flinched as the boy splashed in the water. "There is cement, you know." She muttered, watching as the lime boy climbed the ladder. "I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours." She said cautiously, suddenly becoming aware that she was alone in a sewer with a boy she knew nothing about. Not the best idea she had ever came up with.

"Name is Zordon. Don't laugh." He extended his hand to shake." So, where exactly are we? I just followed a friend to the convention centre. No idea how I got there."

"Zordon? As in, you know, power rangers?" Reina asked, a smile creeping onto her lips. She eventually chuckled and covered her mouth, then cleared her throat. "Sorry." She smiled, leaning against the wall. "I'm Reina. You can call me Rein though." She said, taking his hand. She shook it and then pulled it away and stuck it in her pocket, looking down the sewer. "We'll I think this is a sewer, yeah?" She asked, grinning at Zordon. "I think I'll just call you lime boy. That's easy."

Jason looked at the building in front of him it didnt look like much but it was stocked with supplies and would keep them safe. He waved to the two in back"hurry up before someone or something see us"he said in a whisperwalking to the back of the building.

He saw the ladder leading up and grabbed it he put his injured leg on it balancing it out to stop it from hurting as much he started to climb. When he got to the top he satlt there waiting for the other two to catch up to him.

" yeah. I get that a lot... " he sighed. He took out a cloth and cleaned his new sword of zombie blood." Why lime boy?" He flicked the now slimy cloth into the water where it floated idly. "Anyway, nice to meet you, Rein."

"Lime boy because your hair is green." Reina winked, watching the cloth float. "It's nice to meet you too. Let's hope we can actually not try to kill each other." She laughed, thinking back to her last traveling buddy. He was nice and he killed the zombies she was able to distract, but he had this problem with anger. That anger problem eventually led to her almost getting killed. She had lost him in sewage pipes, like what she was in now. In fact, she thought, I've been spending a lot of time in sewage pipes lately. It's very unbecoming.

"Haha!" He laughed. "Don't worry. I don't have a habit of trying to kill people. Also, lime boy is a nice name. It has a certain ring to it." He finished checking the sword."So, thanks for everything back there. Where should we go from here? Any safe-houses you know of?"

Reina smiled. He liked the nickname. And he wouldn't try to kill her. That was an added bonus. She wiped her dagger on her sleeve again, just to make sure no zombie blood was on it, and then looked at him. "Safe house? Yeah, I know where one is." She said, looking both ways down the sewer. "Now if my memory serves correctly," She muttered, moving past Lime Boy. "If we go this way for a few miles we'll come to another manhole. We get out, run from any zombies, and then climb a ladder to a building." She said, looking back at him. "How old are you, our of curiosity?"

Sorry for not posting sooner.

"Im from Tennessee" replyed Willow to the man. As Willow climbed the latter she looked at the man she had met in the beginning. He was nice but she started to see something else in him. She had started to notice that the man was quite hansom and she wanted to stay with him. Just then she started to worry. What if he hated her, what if he thinks she's annoying or thinks she is weak? These worrys ran through her mind and the next thing she knew she was at the top. After that she started thinking about the other man. She just met him and didn't know much about him but he seemed nice enough.

Both of the men were technically strangers and she wanted to learn more about them. Willow deside to ask as much as she could about the two men the next time she had the chance. By this time she was extremly happy because she felt as if she actually had a chance in this infection. In the past she was just waiting to die.

Edited by superluther2012

Travus threw his shield over his shoulder and took the weight on the strap across his back. He stucked his crowbar in its strap hanging loosely on his hip and put his hands in his pockets. He ignored what the cranky kid said and fell in step with the girl that appeared seemingly from no where, "Travus. Nice to meet you", he said to the girl, "Are you from around the area?".

(((she didn't see my post either)))

Sorry, I'll change that.

When then got into the building she look around. there were no zombies so she was glad of that. She pulled open a drawer near the entrance and found a book about nothing more than making your children stop crying. She realized that she will probably be board later on so she slid it into her backpack. "So what's your name?" she said to the man who had just shown up. "Then she turned to the other man which she had been with longer and said, "What about you, what's your name?"

Travus raised and eyebrow, "Tennessee huh? Your a pretty good distance from home then", he said, thinking for a moment, 'I think...". He actually didn't know where he was. He didn't remember seeing any signs on the way in nor did he know what state he was in. He had been jumping from safe place to safe place since the dead started rising. He lost track how far he had been walking and stopped caring. Travus casually kicked off the wall and caught the ladder a few rungs up. He scaled it easily and followed the others into the safehouse. The first thing he did was check for exits. All the doors seemed boarded up. That made Travus uncomfortable. Sure it was safe but Zombies were strong. If they break down one of the doors the only way out was the roof. He did see a telephone cable running from the roof of an adjacent building but he wasn't sure how strong it was. Too many unknown variables made Travus jumpy. He was brought out of the clouds when Willow asked him his name, "Travus", he started to say his last name but stopped. Did it matter? Odds were that he would never see these people again a week from now. He continued to poke around the safe house.

Jason walked to the cabinets in the back unpacking his stuff and organizing it. "please stop touching my stuff" he asked them while he sat down on the floor pulling out a bottle odlf water and drinking it as he pulled of his boots looking at his swollen ankle"well this sucks"he thought to himslelf.

He looked at his to.guests"there food in the next room"he said pointing to a door in front of him"and there some.extra rooms some where around here"he said clossing his eyes"better find one soon its gets really dark at night and you cant see anything.

Willow wanderd around the place for a while looking for a room. All the doors seemed boarded up so she couldn't find a place to rest. As she walked down a hall that was very beautiful she heard a groan. She didn't know if it was just her or if this "safety" house had zombies in it but the man said it was safe and she trusts him so she thought it was just her. At the end of the hall she saw a open door and went in. It was a nice room but there were blood on the sheets. She opened the closet and found a pile of sheets and a bookshelf full of magazines. She changed the sheets with ones that smell like flowers and then lit two candlesticks on her dresser. She opened a drawer and found a pocket knife and a box of cards. She went down stairs where Travis was and handed him the knife. After that she went to where the food area. There was a large room with five tables and tons of chairs, there was a pile of trays as well so it seemed to be a cafeteria. She grabed a tray, made a peanutbutter jelly sandwich, sat at a table and ate.

Edited by superluther2012

Travus rolled his eyes, "There is no more possession", he said, crossing the room. He kicked the bottom of Jason's water bottle to knock it out of the air, "For example", he caught it midair, "This was your water bottle. Now it's mine because you couldn't hold onto it". He twirled the water bottle once and held it back out to him, "Not everyone has the same moral code you do, as long as someone can take something, they will" he said, "Every man for himself". He slung his shield off his back and let it clatter to the floor, "Now I am a guest in your home so I will respect your request", His backpack followed and Travus slumped to the floor last. He unzipped the bag and pulled out a Tupperware container wrapped in black electrical tape. A coil of wires unwound somewhere into the depths of his bag while a second coil disappeared into a rough hole cut into his bag. He popped the top and looked inside. A his mouth turned down at the sight, "****", he swore, pulling out the disconnected end of the smaller coil, "transformer tore loose again", he muttered, digging through his bag for his roll of electrical tape. He needed to do something to make his rough rigging stronger so normal movement doesn't tear up the connections. he wished he had some way to solder it together.

He glanced up from his project to see Jason tending to his sprained ankle, "Shouldn't have tried to follow me", he said, re adverting his eyes to his work, "I tend to take the more dangerous routes". Travus popped a few AA batteries out of their charger that was housed in his black box. He slipped them into his hip light and tested it. A dim beam cut through the dust and gloom and Travus bit his lip. They must have only had a few hours charge before his rig fell apart. Probably when he was setting up that building trap earlier that day.

(((What kind of building is the safe house?)))

Edited by padfoot

Travus rolled his eyes, "There is no more possession", he said, crossing the room. He kicked the bottom of Jason's water bottle to knock it out of the air, "For example", he caught it midair, "This was your water bottle. Now it's mine because you couldn't hold onto it". He twirled the water bottle once and held it back out to him, "Not everyone has the same moral code you do, as long as someone can take something, they will" he said, "Every man for himself". He slung his shield off his back and let it clatter to the floor, "Now I am a guest in your home so I will respect your request", His backpack followed and Travus slumped to the floor last. He unzipped the bag and pulled out a Tupperware container wrapped in black electrical tape. A coil of wires unwound somewhere into the depths of his bag while a second coil disappeared into a rough hole cut into his bag. He popped the top and looked inside. A his mouth turned down at the sight, "****", he swore, pulling out the disconnected end of the smaller coil, "transformer tore loose again", he muttered, digging through his bag for his roll of electrical tape. He needed to do something to make his rough rigging stronger so normal movement doesn't tear up the connections. he wished he had some way to solder it together.

He glanced up from his project to see Jason tending to his sprained ankle, "Shouldn't have tried to follow me", he said, re adverting his eyes to his work, "I tend to take the more dangerous routes". Travus popped a few AA batteries out of their charger that was housed in his black box. He slipped them into his hip light and tested it. A dim beam cut through the dust and gloom and Travus bit his lip. They must have only had a few hours charge before his rig fell apart. Probably when he was setting up that building trap earlier that day.

(((What kind of building is the safe house?)))

Did you see my post?

Hi I'm MSRxNinja and I'm one of superluther's friends. superluther is letting me join this role play.

Username: MSRxNinja

Name: Cody

Personality: Cody thinks bacon tastes great, and likes doing RP's. Cody is very active. He is great at basketball and loves to play baseball. He is very athletic.

Appearance: Cody has brown hair and shiny blue - green eyes. He wears long sleeve shirts and pants a lot. He loves wearing ties especially. ninja.gif

Hi guys I will eventually catch on to dragoncave, but for now I'm new. I hope I can have lots of fun and have a great time. Thank you dragon cave for letting me join this forum. smile.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gif

(((I saw it but your character left right after the interaction. Nothing I could do.)))

(((Not sure how I feel about your character being named Cody >.> )))