superluther2012

Zombies

Jason saw the way he looked at him like he couod take him on. Sure he was one of those kids who used to get every thing right and every one liked him but this place this wjole goddamn world changed him. He looked at the kid readying his weapons he lowered his gun putting it in his coat"look man you owe me for what you did to my home"he said looking staright at him.

"I know your not ganna fight me my guns put away but I have a hell of a draw"he said waiting for an awnser as he slowly walked to him one hand near his open coat and the other up"camon dont be stupid think about this" he saod hoping it sounded sincere enough to persuade him.

Travus snorted, "I don't owe you anything", he spat. didn't he know, there was no need for honor. Or Debt. Or safety for that matter. It was all as dead as most of the population. This kid was a waste of his time and he knew he could out run him with the bum leg and the heavy coat. His eyes darted around, calculating the probability of escape. He wouldn't shoot him. He looked the tight that would be big on the conservation of man kind or whatever.

Zordon was immediately startled by a girl putting her hand on his shoulder."Run? Oh. Alright." He took off with the girl behind him."So, what's your name?" He panted. The armored zombie had been left behind due to its weight. The security guard zombie was missing a hand now, courtesy of the girl, and the chicken zombie was running after them too. the underwear-zombie was nowhere to be seen. As they turned a corner, the underwear zombie dropped from above and landed on his back."Help!"

Jason looked at him"thats true"he said smirking while looking down over the edge of the building"but that horde of Zs you just gathered really look hungry and that sheild and crow bar wont last you at all"he lowered his hand kepping one near his gun.

"But if you wanna go be my guest I wont stop you"he said walking back while turning his back on him"but if not follow me there a base I set not to far from here I knew some idiot like you would barge in and ruin it"he turned his head grinning at him awhile walking to the fire escape"well whats your decision its getting dark better hurry".

Reina had gotten a few paces ahead of the boy and skid to a stop when he hollered for help. She turned quickly and saw an undead was on top of him, then swore under her breath and ran over to him. "I don't like to kill zombies." She said, grabbing the sword from his hand. "In fact, I only had to kill three once before." She continued, swinging at the zombies legs. They fell clean off and the zombie fell off of the boy. She pulled him up and tossed the sword at him. "I'm not going to start today." She finished, looking around. "Lime boy, there's a chicken following us, right?" She asked, wiping her dagger on her sleeve to clean the zombie skin and goo off of it. She breifly paused and looked at the boy again, remembering he had asked her name. She finished wiping her dagger, deciding she would tell him when the two were away from the zombies.

(super you can meet me and pad were on a roof top probley ganna go seprate ways or maybe not xd.png)

((I'll post later....sometime....))

Edit:

Cade opened his eyes to find that he was in his bed with the sun streaming in from the window across from him.

"What the-" Cade started murmuring.

"Good Morning Sweetie!"

"What?!" Cade said looking up at his Mom who had just entered the room. Maybe it was all just a bad dream...

"Now come down and eat breakfast, it's getting cold," Cade's mom said as she left his bedroom for the downstairs kitchen. Cade go out of his bed and carefully looked out his window. Everything looked perfectly fine.

"Hmm," Cade said, disturbed by his horrific zombie dream. He put on some clothes and went to join his family at the table. When he turned the corner he saw his favorite breakfast waiting for him on the table, and he happily sat down and dug in.

"Hey Mom, want to hear about a weird dream I had?" Cade asked knowing his mother was interested in dreams. Cade's mom opened her mouth, but nothing came out but a long, droning moan.

"What!?" Cade shouted, panic rising in his veins. Cade's father nd brother opened their mouths and similar moans came from them. Cade turned and ran for the door, but the moans followed him. Soon the moans were getting louder. Cade ran out the back door, but as soon as he turned to go down the street he saw a whole horde of zombies. And at the very front were his mother, father, and brother.

"AHHHHH!!!" Cade screamed as he jerked awake. he was covered in sweat and he could still hear the moans of his family ringing in his ears. Wait, that's not the dream. Cade quickly looked around, but saw nothing. The was definitely getting louder though. After a second or two, a grisly hand grabbed a hold of the door frame. Cade leaped to his feet, but he didn't have any weapons on him. The zombie pulled itself through the door frame and towards Cade. Cade frantically looked around, and he finally saw his pack in the far corner.

"****," Cade mumbled to himself and he picked up the nearest object. Now Cade was armed with a book against a zombie.

Edited by Total Reverse

wink.gif Im Back

Willow had been looking for supplys for a week now and she didnt find much of any use. She found a half empty box of matches, a bottle of painkillers, seven MREs (meals ready to eat), and a hatchet which she didn't need but still took it. She was upset that she didnt find a gun or more ammo for her gun but shes alive so she cant complain.

Jut then out of the corner of her eye she saw two men talking on the top of the building across from the one she was on. She right away headed down the building and walked acoss the street. When she got there she saw said "excuse me?".

Jason looke at the blue eyed girl"and who might you be"he said his hand on the fire escape. He let go walking away from it his ankle still sending waves of pain up his leg to the new arrival"im Jason and I was about to go appreantly this guy"he said signaling to travus"dosent seem like he needs help.

"Im headed to one of my safe house well my only safe house thanks to him"he said anger creeping into his voice. Now that he noticed it he lost almost every thing he worked so hard to get.

"Can I go with you," Willow asked

"My name is Willow," she said studing the man. He seemed like a nice man but he was still new and she couldnt trust him that much. She had so much questions for him like what was a safty house and how long will it take to get there but she didnt feel like loading him with questions. Just then she notice that there might be supplys there and got extreamly exited. By that time she realy wanted to go with him and started begging. "Please, please, please, please," hoping he would like the way she asked and accept.

Travus started to walk away but paused. This kid said he had a safe house. Than ment he had supplies. He turned on his heel and hopped down the fire escape. He hit the ground and jogged ahead, "Remember that group of Zeds that were following me?", he said, nodding towards the group shuffling after them.

He followed waving his hand to the girl to follow"ya what about them"he said walking up to him"not very fast are they"he said waiting for the girl to catch up his books and food shuffling in his backpack.

As she follow she handed him the hatchet. Then she countinued walk after the man. "So whats your name," she asked. Now she was tired of walking and just wanted to sit down. She started to slow down but when she saw he wasn't slowing down she sped up again.

Edited by superluther2012

Jason looked at willow"you seem tired were almost there you see that building over there with green smileyface"he said pointing to it"thats my bas its probley half a mile away will be there soon"he said giving here a small smile and a pat on her shoulder.

"And some advice I dont think he's to keen on talking to anyone"he said scowling at the travus and walked ahead of bothe of them"a zombie shuffled out from behind a dumpster Jason leaped back pain shooting up his leg into his Spain pulling out a knife from his coat and stabbing it in the head. He pulled it out cleaning it of in his coat and putting it back.

"Yeah! Chicken zombie. And thanks for the save!" He shouted over the groans of the zombies. The chicken zombie was still going strong. Several other zombies had joined the chase." We have to lose them! " he swung his sword at one of them.

Travus threw his shield over his shoulder and took the weight on the strap across his back. He stucked his crowbar in its strap hanging loosely on his hip and put his hands in his pockets. He ignored what the cranky kid said and fell in step with the girl that appeared seemingly from no where, "Travus. Nice to meet you", he said to the girl, "Are you from around the area?".

Reina smiled. The kid had a sense of humor. His armor was looking pretty beat up though, and what he had said about getting away was true. She swung her arm around and kicked a zombie in the side, her dagger getting the zombies ear. THe zombie fell to the ground and she grabbed the green haired boy, pulling him away from the increasing hoard of zombies. She looked around quickly and saw a sewer, and she sighed. "I hope you can swim." She shouted, pulling the boy over to the grate. She crouched down by it after telling the boy to guard her and stuck her dagger between he crack and pressed down. She gasped as the cover popped up and she hopped down. "Hurry down." She called up to the boy, thankful that she landed on the cement and not in the water. She looked around and chuckled. "I guess zombies aren't smart enough to inhabit the sewers."

Edited by littlelizzie

Zordon leaped into the water after the girl. " oh god.. This is disgusting. At least there aren't any zombies." He clambered up the ladder and shut the manhole cover. The emergency lighting for maintainance staff illuminated the sewer slightly. "So, you still haven't told me your name."