superluther2012

Zombies

Yes please. smile.gif

Username: Superluther2012

Name: Willow

Appearace: Willow has blond, curly hair and blue eyes. The curls are natral but the color isnt. Her haiir is used to be brown but sh died it blond. Willow has a little overbite.

Personality: Willow loves to play and watch sports. Her faverit food is honey and loves the color lime green. Willow is great with the bow but hates killing living things but she can kill zomdies.

Edited by superluther2012

Username: kirito

Name: Jason

Appearace: Jason has unkempt hair with hazel eyes and always has a strait face. He usually wears a long coat and has an array if weapons and meducal supplies.

Personality: Jason is an very timid always straying away from wgatever group he is in. He trys nit to get close to people becuase when there around him they always seem to die. He wonders from group to group trading supplies he hardly stays with a group for long and is always on the look out for survivors. He will kill a living person if it comes to it. He also has a heart of stone always keeping people out and to do the things he does in the world he lives in.

(ok im done xd.png)

Username: Psycho Cat

Name: Marley

Appearance: Marley's most notable feature is her albinism. Her hair goes down to about mid-back length and is died bright red. She often wears a long-sleeved white coat to keep the sun off, even on hot days.

Personality: Marley is contemptuous, rude, and really just hard to be around. She doesn't like to help unless she will benefit from the situation. However, she is extremely smart, and practices neurology. She likes to tell people she is smarter than them because of what she does, and has a lot of pride.

OI! Wait for me!

Username: Melomancer

Name: Zordon(His parents were obsessed with power rangers)

Appearance: Short green hair that he usually covers up with a baseball cap. He is scrawny, but has prowess with swords and melee weapons. He usually wears a suit of orange, styrofoam armor.

Personality: He loves fighting zombie. Although he doesn't like killing other survivors, he loves to watch zombie blood fly. He was bullied as a kid for being weak, and thus uses zombies to vent his pent-up aggression. He loves orange clothing although it makes him obvious to zombies. He is well aware that his styrofoam suit is more harmful then helpful, but he wears it because he likes the color.

I'll see how this goes

Username: padfoot

Name: Travus

Appearance: Travus was on the baseball team in his college before the world went to hell. Because of this he is a medium build and is crazy fast. His hair is kept military short and usually has a cigarette between his teeth.

Personality: Travus is creative and tried to salvage everything he can find. He is sharp and can problem solve pretty quickly as well. He tried to keep his mouth shut and his tactics to himself. Knowledge is power after all. He cares more for his own safety than the safety of the group.

Username: Pinkieseb

Name: Liam

Appearance: Scrawny build, never played much sports before the world went to hell. Unless you consider video games as a sport. He is very intellegent and that is what kept him alive most of the time, he is also pretty fast.

Personality: RP'ed

Sure, I'll join.

Username: Total Reverse

Name: Cade Williams (Am I the only one with a last name?)

Appearance: Cade stands at around 5' 6" and near 153 lbs (He isn't overweight, but he isn't in very good shape either). He has messy brown hair that hangs down in his eyes. If he doesn't comb it right, Cade's hair...poofs in the middle, making him look kinda dorky. The somewhat thick glasses he wears doesn't help this odd look. Cade looks pretty harmless with his pale skin and soft, trusting brown eyes.

Personality: Cade used to think that if it came down to it he could be "fierce" and "violent" but after the outbreak he learned that he was pretty soft when it came to killing. He is somewhat bright, excelling at chemistry, but slightly lacking in pure lethality. Cade also has a small knack for strategy. Rest to be RP'd.

I think we need one or two more females to keep things balanced. I would RP a girl, but I'm not very good at it and I don't want to offend anyone.

So, all we need now is a setting and some background info on the zombie outbreak.

Edited by Total Reverse

Coolio~ here are mah forms then

Username: lil'liz

Name: Reina Wills

Appearance: Reina has long brown hair that falls to about mid back. Her bangs are typically brushed off to one side on her face, but when they aren't they cover her eyes and go across her forehead. She has blue eyes and a nice smile. She's about medium height and is rather skinny. She wears loose cargo pants (brown) and a tight fitting black tank top. She also wears a white hoody (it isn't white anymore; it's covered with dried blood, dirt and weird black stains). She has army looking boots that have holes in them. She also wears multiple rubber bands and hair bands that she found on her wrist, as well as having small, malleable paper clips on the cuffs of her jacket sleeves and on her pants (around the waist.) And, of course, this being zombies land,has scars on her arms and face, but she stitches up and covers up her active wounds.

Personality: Reina is a nice girl, but her personality can fluctuate. One moment she'll be nice and talking calmly, the next she'll be yelling at someone to do something. Most people who know her call her crazy, and she says she is (in a joking way.) She is mentally stable though; she just gets excited easily. She is very smart and cunning, being able to pick out a place to look out for zombies or intruders easily. She sets up traps in places you least expect them and she can calculate how well something will go in a matter of minutes. She likes to be sneaky and will lie to people, but if they find out she'll feel guilty and then say she was making it obvious (although when she lies, it isn't obvious.) She hates zombies and typically runs from then, but if they go to attack her or someone she is currently with then she'll defend. She can't kill the zombies though. Also, her only weapon is a dagger (mostly used to distract the zombies so she can make a quick getaway.) She really is actually a good liar and hides whatever plan she's working on with anyone and everyone unless they have her complete and udder trust.(Eh, I think that's enough. I'll RP the rest of her personality.)

**EDITED

Edited by littlelizzie