Lothuialel

Douhle Chronicles OOC

Wow. you are just having prombles i used three browser and they all worked and two different computers. Anywas got teh new Holiday dragon that was just release. (2014 dragon)

I can't see Xeon's image either so it isn't just Melo. It just says "No hotlinking" for me.

Hm let me try this

Edit

Does this work (Profile Image)

Edited by draco8967

phew. Finally.. I've always had problems imagining characters, I imagined Xeon, Sphinx and Oskar looking exactly the same.

I don't, But There so everyone know what he look like, he was close to the same instead his skin was black. Now his skin tan. Anywas now almost every person i have can fly minus Jayfeather.

Edited by draco8967

I just read this. I like it. I was thinking of making a post to bump it and maybe attract some more interest for it, but then I remembered you'l likely want the 2nd slot for obvious reasons. Just one minor complaint. Please don't use such bright font colors, the lack of contrast, it strains on people's eyes. Edited by Psyduсk

Hm, Ya Axle is very much still going to be alive, Jayfeather is very much dead in Douhle City. Xeon might be alive again, Along with Ophelia and Oskar, If he does no die here. Mind me Taking a spot for Trainer?

Edited by draco8967

Bright colors? Be glad I didn't use lime or aqua. Those colors stay for now till someone suggests a different color scheme

Bright colors? Be glad I didn't use lime or aqua. Those colors stay for now till someone suggests a different color scheme

Hmm... Was that directed at someone I know very well...?

user posted image

Anyway, why don't you take a look at this site and see if you find a color you like to replace the bright ones that often blend with the background?