Lothuialel

Douhle Chronicles OOC

Sphinx does not want Incare and Levi to leave the Darkness sphere. He want Dragroot to have fun with them.

I'm a "possible mod"? Well, I think Melo should be a mod here. I'm happy as a normal RPer this time around. tongue.gif

Possible MOD because our current mods might not be as active and because we are gaining more people and require more mods.

Hm.... Well I guess that works. Cngrads to Melom and Metal for their new ranks.

Yeah. I will wait till we have more members before I start naming more MODS. Draco is next in line to be a Possible MOD.

I'd like to submit a small piece of feedback on Douhle City, do I post it here or send it to you? (though I think PMing it would be far better)

I don't know what do with Shard so I'm just going to have her go on an angry-spree for reasons that will be revealed in time.

Ok. I am still blocked. I have to wait for Navir to talk to Columbine, Sphinx to have an on going "play mate" battle with Arastea and Lucina to respond to Alielel.

I was going to submit two characters for the evil army. I messed up. I lost everything. I'll try to resubmit them when I stop crying.

Yeah. Finally got to making them.

Username::Melomancer

Name:: Tarick

Creature:: human

Species:: human

Personality:: Tarick is quiet and rarely speaks. He lets his sand-worm, Ra'thum do the killing for him. He is part of the Dark army and was recruited so they could have the advantage of his pet

Description/Picture(s):: He is bald, usually wearing a mask with eye-holes. He is muscular and carries a whip to control his worm. His eyes are black and his arms are covere din scars from handling his pet. Two of his fingers are missing from the right hand. His skin is bronze colored and wrinkled

Crush:: none

Other:: Tar!ck usually rides on Ra'thum in a specially designed saddle. It is designed to keep him safe while Ra'thum burrows underground.

Username:: Melomancer

Name:: Ra'Thum

Gender:: Hermaphrodite( he's a worm, so I guess that's okay since worms are that?)

Creature:: Sand-worm

Species:: Stygian Ash-sandworm

Personality:: Ra'thum is eternally hungry, never satisfied. He recognizes no-one except Tarick, and will see anything as food. Despite being dim-witted, he instinctively knows several combat maneuvers. Though he usually needs a little Push from Tarick before being able to use them. He understands language, but cannot comprehend it.

Description/Picture(s):: Ra'thum is black, with orange lines seperating his segmented body. His mouth is lined with teeth and is pink and fleshy inside. He is thirty metres long. His two beady eyes are usually covered by Tarick so he doesn't get excited by food.

Crush::

Other:: ( SANDWORMS!) He was adopted by Tarick when he was just a Larvae. At 48,353 years of age, he was at his last stage of development before growing into. A full fledged sand-worm. He has difficulty moving in mud, although dirt is no problem to him. He still prefers sand, and excels in fighting near deserts.

by the way if you are confused Lou, the hierarchy of The Heavens ranges from King and queen, which I believe it is pretty easy to figure out who the king of the HEAVENS is.. then their children (If any at all) then there are the ones controlling the Holy lands which is any area the does not have the Silver City, (I might throw in another city. like the golden city where the king and queen and their family live and no one can really get to them easily.) The silver city is not really run by one man or woman in particular. but instead managed by the hierarchy ranging from the simple lords and ladies who create ideas or propositions that have an effect on the holy lands. which then get passed up the ladder to a smaller group of people consisting of Barons/baroness to Marquess/Marchioness. and if they approve it then up to the final rung of the ladder. one that consists of the duke and duchess the Earl and Countess and finally Viscount and Viscountess, usually two for each gender. while there is only one earl, duke, countess, duchess and so on. The Viscount and Viscountess contain two of each gender. who then approve the idea and it takes effect, either on the silver city or on the holy lands.

Yes. I understood

That. Thanks!

I really need a "Friend Club" chat. I can't get on right now with this wifi, so.... PM?

Username:: Fireside90

Name:: Navir Rondook

Age:: doesn't really say his true age but looks 21 and says he is.

Creature:: Elf

Species:: High Elf

Personality:: Navir is rather spontaneous when he acts, he always has good intentions no matter what despite his terrible past, Acts a bit crazy at times to liven up the mood or to cheer him self up. He shows respect when he needs to and instantly takes most people who speak with him as a friend of his.

Description/Picture(s):: He stands tall at around 7 foot 9 inches having black/brown hair and rather pale skin color. He wears a black robe trimmed with a golden color despite what his kind usually wears he is commonly seen in this. He has a sword sheathe on his right side and a bow on his back along with arrows. He always seems to be smiling and when it is raining or whenever he gets wet, the inside of his Robes glow a faint red and soon dries off

Crush:: Columbin

Other::& he has an understanding of most runes as well as a grasp on a few basic non-lethal and healing spells.

There we go, posted my form

Yes.. I object, also you kind of sealed our characters fate when you had Goderiel point Navir and Columbine out to the kids... but then again she can die but in a world full of wonders like the heavens and douhle and the underworld (which should be a thing because we have a demon and heaven.) I guess any body killed may have a way of coming back if they do so logically.. or if someone takes time to try to revive them..