Lothuialel

Douhle Chronicles OOC

Ya i did, i just called all those colors and did not steal anyone else colors, just look at a list to find the ones that fit with my characters personality. Though Axle might be change with one of the colors that i have listed above

Sorry for the language but.

OMFG. WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS.

My PC just got fried AGAIN and I'm very, very pissed off. As I don't know when I'll get it fixed, Draco can control Ophelia as she's with his characters right now.

Ugh... I'll try to get things sorted and will post again when I've done so.

Well only have 2 post left but using a phone and will not spend hours on writing that. Will post tomorrow.

I know that feel... Nothing worse than a busted computer.. And I make almost all my posts on my phone. I don't see a problem with that apart from the zooming.

keep missing who? Final post is about done. So I leave how my characters come into the story for each one, in the hands of Lou, Metal, and Melom, see how they are going to be give a sphere with these pairs in it

Axle-Lucian goes to Metal (Ophelia)

Xeon-Tyler goes to Melom (Icarus and Levi)

Jayfeather-Talia goes to Lou (Columbine)

These will only open in the next story but they do have nice abilities.

Axle-Lucian Healing and strength

Xeon-Tyler Barrier and speed

Jayfeather-Talia Speed and Regen

Also I will still be in the Rp as Shadow, Sapphire, And demon for these three are dead they are still Angels willing to help protect the spheres.

Shadow Axle-Lucian (Strength, Magic that unmatched, and protection)

Sapphire Jayfeather-Talia (Range, Healing, Barrier)

Demon Xeon-Tyler (Speed, Invisibility,

Each of these can be called from anyone that have a sphere but will help the sphere assigned to them first.

I will also play any npc that anyone want me to.

You have a choice to accept the sphere or hide it somewhere

I am aware I posted a character for here, but haven't rped as him.... This is due to the fact that I think it might be better to have him start off in the Douhle City, instead of Douhle Forest, as it seems like the RP is wrapping up, or at least, it would be better to jump into the city as Albert hasn't been mentioned.

Just posting this as an explanation (And if needed, I can remake my character's sheet for Douhle City)

Also wondering if I could claim Maroon Red for Albert

Yes you may. no one have yet claim that color, and thank you for telling us.

...AND I AM BACK IN BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKK!

Sorry for being gone, but after my PC fried we decided to just get a new one rather than trying to fix it. Hopefully I won't be computer-less for quite a while! I know I owe some replies in here and I'll try to get to them ASAP! Before I post, though, a question: how large are those spheres? It'll be of slight help when I get to replying. Also, I'm still waiting for a reply for Lucina.

And... Can I reserve Orchid4 (#79387C)? I have... plans. MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Not that I mind sharing colors, of course.

Edited by MetalDragon

They are only the size of your hand, or double the size of a dollar coin. (About 4ins) And if anyone try and break them, well have fun, they tend to bounce off what you hit against them back to you.

New Sheets (Only for forest)

Username:: Draco8967

Name:: Shadow

Creature:: Dragon-Angel

Species:: Dragon

Personality:: Kind and relax, Though he will protect Jayfeather and Axle with his life, along with All of Axle friends

Description/Picture(s)::

Human form- Have Gray clothing and silver hair, with beautiful green emerald eyes. He have a Dark tan Skin, but yet have no wings.

Dragon form- Have white Scales and talons. Come with wings with the color of pearl white wings.

Crush:: Sapphire

Other:: He is extremely Skilled with Any type of weapon and Magic. Thought he Control himself from the most powerful spells, He can Cast them at the Expense of his own life. He is still one of the best Dragon-Angels there is and ever will be.

Name:: Demon

Creature::Angel-Hell-wolf

Species:: Hell-wolf

Personality:: He is very fast at making people mad at him, though if you get to know him he very kind and caring.

Human form- Have red clothing and red hair, with Ruby red eyes

Hell-Wolf Form- Red fur and claws, look like Jayfeather wolf form just red.

Crush::Open

Other:: He is extremely fast when in ether form and know one spell that will kill him if used.

Name:: Sapphire

Creature:: Dragon-Angel

Species:: White Dragon

Personality:: kind loving and nice, but is very protective of her friends and family

Human form- have Royal Green eyes

Dragon-Form- Still just a white dragon Nothing special about this form

Crush:: Shadow

Other:: extremely good with a bow and good with magic. She know spell that will kill her to protect the ones she loves. Still wonder how Axle end up with blue eyes instead of green ones.

I swear, I almost read "Starlin" as "Stalin".

And... I'm not quite sure what to do with Ophelia. I mean, most of her interactions were with Draco's characters after all, and now they're all stuck inside orbs. I'm stuck with Lucina until I receive a reply from Alielel, and I'll wait for a while before I think of a conclusion for Yvain's siege on the town.

They timewarp randomly and it's out of their control it may land them to their death or to their glory. They cant control timewarping at all

Still no the fight over, and metal i can fix that remember the list of what each of my three protect for the sphere, so she going ot be getting shadow in about a post or two.

Edited by draco8967

@Soulkikg Well, now that you've made clear that its not an active power, I personally think it's fine as long as you don't try to mess with the past using this.

Edited by Melomancer