Lothuialel

Douhle Chronicles OOC

Um... Out of curiosity... Did anyone notice now there's a Levi (Melomancer) and an Evil Levi (Soulking)?

Edited by MetalDragon

Hey lou can jayfeather be the guarder of Ruilai? Oh i did post for the other forum and have did a bit of updating for the list, go check it out.

Edited by draco8967

I will in just a sec. Jayfeather will have to be Ruilai's rider at some point. But she is not my character. Her mother would approve. You still have to ask MetalDragon.

Um... Out of curiosity... Did anyone notice now there's a Levi (Melomancer) and an Evil Levi (Soulking)?

Yeah! I was just thinking of that a few minutes ago! And they're different dragons too!

Edited by Melomancer

Yeah! I was just thinking of that a few minutes ago! And they're different dragons too!

So, umm. Sounds like we've got a little issue here...

It was based off Our war their burden Levi. I'm gonna make a counterpart to the trio soon and they will be evil.

Yeah, I know. I named my Levi that, because I used to watch Hitman-reborn. And the electric guy was Levi too. So I named Levi that since her was a thunder dragon.

I've replied to everyone I kept waiting (sorry for that) just waiting for their replies now! smile.gif

Everyone!

I love you all to death! You are all in my friend list, so I have a fun thing we all can join in on.

Please join ~The Peppermint Effect~ today! I can provide a link to you all if nessesary!

MOTS? Oh! Umm Koloa might have deleted the RP by accident

I can't get on right now

Link: user posted image

Edited by Lothuialel

Let the Epic town Battle begin, MY final few posts for Douhle forest and will have to wait on Douhle City now.

Since you mentioned the City, how long's it gonna take until the Forest's done?

As for my plans for it (and something in regards to actual RP):

I'd like to 'cancel' Elsa's form for now. Sorry, I did have a nice background for her and all, it but it all came off my mind which is why I've been ignoring her. You can kinda consider her a 'major NPC' for now.

Ophelia and Oskar will return, assuming both survive this installment.

Yvain, whether or not he survives, would likely be dead of age by then (unless he pulls out off some crazy stunts or something like that).

I think for Lucina it's really obvious. However... with that said, she'd be very, very pissed off if she were to find out the forest would turn into a city later... (hint hint)

And I have four new characters in mind, I just am figuring out how I'll manage everyone and stuff. tongue.gif

As for the town battle, I'm curious to know, how did Xeon see the dark army coming? On another note, just a heads-up: they are not targeting Navir's town for the matter (since you mentioned a blacksmith body), their target is a different one (plus I didn't talk to Fireside if I could have them invading that place).

Aculy that would be Axle that smells them, and I thought it was the same town. I mean really you expect that to go unnotice by Axle when he had a nose that can smell stuff, Even jayfeather can smell them along with every other animal

Douhle can start when we have 100 pages. Regardless if Forest is done, at 100 pages I will make sure the City is open. We may have two threads going at the same time.

I think this won't reach 100 pages before it ends. I would like to say though, to lou, that Shadow will still help Columbine out when she calls for him.

Edit: I notice that Most of the new people have not reply now and have left.

Edited by draco8967

((Ya i know Double post is not great and all but want to put this up for the town fight))

Each side so far haves

5000 (Humans)npc + 8pcs (Sword man, Archers, Machines, Mages)+ 400 Vampires

vs (With Lou in the middle)

1500 (Elves)npc + 4pcs (Swords man, Archers, Walls, Buildings)+ 400 Wolves

Pcs on Dark army side are

Three Metal Dragons (3 of them)

two of melom (2)

and three of mine (Lucian, Tyler, Talia)

Vs (Again Lou in the middle)

One of Metal Dragons (Ophelia, If she does not go Baserk on Axle)

Three of mine (Axle, Xeon, Jayfeather)

Extra Support Cards in play here

Abilities powers

Axle- Healing (Multi), Harden Skin (Or Bless Def) Strength, And Curse Symbol, Blood lust, Smell

Jayfeather- Ghost step, Ghost sword, Speed and jumping height, Regen, Smell

Xeon- Barrier, Angel Becon (Create Wind Slash) Strength, Thousands of years of swordsman ship

Ophelia- Blood power, Healing, Speed, Strength, Bat form

Vs

Worm- Digging, Huge

(Melom other) None

Captain- Speed, Agility, And darkness sap.

(Horseman girl) Armor, one on one fights

Oskar- Bat form, Daggers, speed, Strength, Agility, Healing

Tyler- Magic power that surpass over the best Mage in the dark army with another 20 people

Talia- Between the Two, Barrier

Lucian- Swordsman skill

Bonuses Cards in play in this fight

Terrain- dense forest and clearing to town. Lower Visibility in forest.

Time and Light levels- Night time, Lowing Visibility, Even more in forest.

War Factors

Xeon- Thousands of years of tactics and strategy.

Captain- ten-twelves years of Command an army.

Outside help

Dragons- Hundreds of dragons Xeon/sphinx had Caged

Hydra- Lake one if someone attacks it.

Angels- If they help the town

Demons- if anyone have demon friends

Forest Creatures- Wolves, deers, bears, others.

I think that all the factors in this fight, If i miss something tell me. These need to be revolve soon after the fight starts to come to a close. I have a feeling a lot of things are going to die here in this fight, But it will break the epic Scales.

My opinion is that it a even fight for the most part because of all the ability listed above, and i hope i miss none.

Edited by draco8967

The evil group will most likely end up in the city. They will meet their counterparts there. Though there might be a name conflict.

Interesting post on the town fight, draco.

Something that's not there is that Oskar will eventually strike the town and ambush them with a large group of vampires (about 400 of them).

I personally think the defending side is at a big disadvantage because of the sheer amount of numbers the attackers have. The siege machines can and will cause large amounts of damage and punch holes through their defenses to ease the troops' work.

Also,

Tyler- Magic power that surpass every mage of dark army Combine

There are hundreds of mages within the dark army's ranks, their skills ranging from 'amateur' all way to 'expert', so this could be perceived as too OP. Just my input on the matter.

there is a small promble with that, We are in the past and you are in the future. by a day or two, Shadow time jump him back to that fight.