Walker

Steampunk Series OOC

user posted image

This is the OOC thread for the RP The Steampunk Series which can be found by clicking the link. This is for plot and character discussion (or anything else that might be relevant to the roleplay)! Feel free to ask questions or talk about possible plots here. All the rules of the RP section apply here.

For the two of you who have been accepted, is there any sort of plot you want to start off with or shall we be winging this?

I say we either wing it or start with something minor.

I.E A stolen shipment meant for Magical Mechanics.

Edited by Lore_Master

I think wing it, or with the stolen shipment... Or we could just start in the store.

Cool! We'll start around the store with Volar getting the news about a stolen shipment. From there, we'll take it wherever it goes. We have another roleplayer now so I'm comfortable with beginning. I'll go ahead and throw up a starter and you guys can ease in whenever you like.

Things we should probably decide before things get going too far? How do you guys feel about post order? Do we want to have a set one or kinda just go with the flow?

Edited by Walker

Cool! We'll start around the store with Volar getting the news about a stolen shipment. From there, we'll take it wherever it goes. We have another roleplayer now so I'm comfortable with beginning. I'll go ahead and throw up a starter and you guys can ease in whenever you like.

Things we should probably decide before things get going too far? How do you guys feel about post order? Do we want to have a set one or kinda just go with the flow?

Well maybe we just go with the flow? Once we start roleplaying, others will see how awesome it is and they will join.