SoiledLove

Awesome Teachers

I've really liked most of the professors I've had in college so far, especially my Computer Science professor and a German woman who taught a month-long class. In high school, I had a theater/debate teacher who was really encouraging and supportive, especially when a girl in the group died. There was another teacher that I got along really well with, but I kinda lost my trust in her when she egged on the class to make fun of me for liking MLP. College has been much more positive than high school so far.

I've always been blessed with amazing teachers, usually English teachers. They always seem to understand the best way for me to learn and prosper, and allow me to do so.

One of my favorite teachers would have to be my chemistry teacher though. She is hands down the best teacher I've ever had. She is extremely smart, sarcastic, and dry, and will do anything to help you learn. She always jokes around with me and pushes me to my limits. She knows who she can joke with and who she can pick on, and she is kind to those who she knows might not be able to handle a bit of teasing. Me, she teases constantly, but she also expects only my best work. She's not harsh persay, but more strict, like a parent. Her class is always interesting, even if it's a test day on a subject I hate. She knows how to spark people's interests. I have always hated science with a passion, but she is the reason I am now continuing on to higher sciences I never thought I would even want to try to touch. I just wish every teacher would teach with the same love and passion.

My math teacher. She was my 'class teacher' in last year. Her comment was helpful for me to go good university.

Oh yeah. My sixth grade LA teacher, Ms. K (not revealing her full name), would always break the rules for us. She never marked an assignment late, gave us way more "free time" than we were supposed to get, and she always smuggled us food during the in-school holidays. Even though giving food to students was a strict no-no.

Edited by Andy12

My high school Latin teacher was good. She liked what she taught and wanted us to do well. She did demand good work but it paid out with our turnout on the national Latin exam. When I took Latin in college as my foreign language, I realized that she had been teaching us on a college level because I knew more than my classmates that had taken more years than I had.

And my 11th Pre-AP American History teacher. She challenged us in good ways.

I actually thought all of my teachers were cool in a way, both in grade school and high school, but my grade school Serbian language teacher was really fond of me, almost like my school mother. wub.gif

I was raised and taught to treat all of my teachers with respect, and so I did. That's why they liked me aside from the fact that I'd never learn anything by heart, but with comprehension and understanding of what I had learned.

The only teacher that didn't really like me later on was my Serbian language teacher during senior year in high school. She hated me! Somebody had told her that I wasn't reading books she told us to read and wanted to grab hold of me to prove it, but she couldn't give me any other final mark other than the A. wink.gif

She was also teaching my sister during the first year of high school, and she almost celebrated when she got rid of her. tongue.gif Totally understandable, she was a nightmare.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I've never really had any teachers that stood out as amazing.

I've had a lot of really good teachers though.

More good than bad but, never any awesome teachers.