cocoaloco

So, I had an idea, of a lineage of dragons devoted to the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Avata: Legend of Korra. After searching the breeding forums for something like it without success, I figured I’d start it! This is my first time trying to start a lineage, so if you have suggestions or questions, feel free to post them!

My plan is to make a lineage of dragons that are all based on the bending abilities of people in the world of the Avatar. Each nation in Avatar will have dragons specific to their lineage, as well as naming requirements. However, dragons can be bred with dragons from other nations (an Earth Nation dragon could be bred with a Fire nation dragon, and the offspring would be Fire or Earth dragon, based on its breed).

Rules (Read these before posting!):

*No dragons other than those listed below may be in a dragon’s lineage if it a part of the project. If you think a dragon should be added to a nation, please suggest it.

*Spiral, Stairstep, and even-gen lineages are encouraged!

*Make sure to post names of lineage dragons so that they can be listed.

*Do not request the same types of eggs multiple times within the same week (i.e. requesting two Moon-Stones within the same week).

*Post the fluffiest animal you can think of in your first post.

*Freezing is fine.

*Please don’t abandon lineage dragons if someone in the thread has requested an egg from the egg’s nation.

*No biting/zombification/neglecting!

*In your first post, mention feeling like a food type at the end of it.

*If you want to join, there's no form, just post saying you'd like to join.

Naming:

Dragons in each nation must have a name that includes the name of their bending (i.e. Sera Metalbender or Gamma Earthbender would be acceptable names for an Earth Nation dragon, while Nata Bloodbender or Kala Waterbender would be acceptable names for a Water Nation dragon).

A dragon that contain dragons from all nations in their lineage can be named either for their breed’s nation, or be named Energybender, or can be named Avatar (i.e. a Magma with Ice, Thunder, and Terrae dragons in its lineage could be named Lalno Firebender, Lalno Energybender, or Lalno the Avatar). Dragons that are descended from a dragon named Avatar should NOT have the word Avatar in their name for at least three generations, mainly so that we don’t have a huge line of Avatar dragons from the same lineage.

The Nations (dragons included in this project):

Earth Nation:

Brimstone

Copper

Geode

Ridgewing

Stone

Terrae

Silver

Gold

Vine

Horse

Green stripe

Black stripe

Fire Nation:

Crimson Flare Pygmy

Electric

Ember

Hellfire Wyvern

Hellhorse

Sun-Stone

Red

Magi

Royal Crimson

Spitfire

Sunrise

Sunsong

Magma

Red stripe

Water Nation:

Bleeding Moon

Blusang

Coastal Waverunner

Deep Sea

Dorsal

Moon-Stone

Royal Blue

Seawyrm Pygmy

Shallow Water

Tsunami Wyvern

Two-Finned Bluna

Water

Waterhorse

Water Walker

Ice

Blacktip

Shimmer-scale

Blue stripe

Air Nation:

Balloon

Daydream

Day Glory Drake

Night Glory Drake

Gray

Pygmy

Soulpeace

Swallowtail

Purple

Ultraviolet

White

Thunder

Skywing

White stripe

Forms:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]Egg Request:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Scrollname:
Preferred Nation/Breed:
Preferred Generation:
Number of Dragons Currently in Project:

[COLOR=orange]New Dragon[/COLOR]
Dragon Name:
Lineage Link:
Nation:
Are you open to breeding this dragon:

[COLOR=turquoise]Egg For Adoption[/COLOR]
Lineage:
Nation:
Generation:
Transfer Link: (or request PM)

Edited by cocoaloco

Lineage Dragons:

Earth:

Danatche Earthbender 1 - breeder - cocoaloco

Komatche Earthbender 1 - breeder - cocoaloco

Lonatche Earthbender 2 - breeder - cocoaloco

Geodude Earth Bender 1 - breeder - 20mia08

Terra Earth Bender 1 - breeder - 20mia08

Fire:

Nivziam FireBender 1 - breeder - cocoaloco

Burning Passion Fire Bender 1 - breeder - 20mia08

Jaxolynn Firebender - cocoaloco

Gendo Firebender 1 - breeder - cocoaloco

Water:

Navaeth Water-Bender 1 - breeder -cocoaloco

Timaeth Water-Bender 1 - breeder - cocoaloco

Aegemaeth Water-Bender 2 - breeder - cocoaloco

Wave Catcher Water Bender 1 - breeder - 20mia08

Air:

Psyjit AirBender 1 - breeder - cocoaloco

Bright Sun Air Bender 1 - breeder - 20mia08

A'ris Air Bender 1 - breeder - 20mia08

Golden Air Bender 1 - breeder - 20mia08

~*~*~*~*~*

Members List:

Admin:

cocoaloco

Members:

Lastalda

20mia08

Ruby Eyes

Beldarius

Edited by cocoaloco

Quick Question - Are the Moonstones and Sunstones SUPPOSED to be on two different nations? (Moonstones are listed on both water and earth, and Sunstones are on both Earth and Fire). Just wondering.

Yes, I figured that given the nature of the dragons and their names, they'd fit well into either nation, and so can be named according to the preference of the breeder. smile.gif

I'd like to join. smile.gif

(You do not have a joining form, so I hope this is sufficient. Especially since Birmas are fuzzy. tongue.gif)

Personally, I would prefer if breeds are specific to one element, and would leave out those where you can't decide on an element. But it's your decision. :-)

Is it ok to do crossovers with other lineages, provided that all breeds in the lineage are allowed in both projects? (5th Element comes to mind. tongue.gif)

Also, for bred dragons, is it necessary that every dragon in the lineage have an Avatar-related name, or is it ok to start the naming in a later gen, as long as there are only allowed breeds in the lineage?

I feel like bubble tea now. tongue.gif

Edited by Lastalda

I'd like to join. smile.gif
Me, too! I'm excited like a kitten! biggrin.gif

Also, for bred dragons, is it necessary that every dragon in the lineage have an Avatar-related name, or is it ok to start the naming in a later gen, as long as there are only allowed breeds in the lineage?
That would be my question, too, since I usually don't feel like renaming dragons where offspring is on other people's scroll already, and I don't have so many CBs of certain breeds lying around. smile.gif

I feel like black tea now. Gonna go and get some!

Fluffiest animal I can think of..... Definitely my dog, Koda.

Guess I'll Join!:

New Dragon

Dragon Name: Wave Catcher Water Bender 1

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/I2sUL

Nation: Water

Are you open to breeding this dragon: Yes

New Dragon

Dragon Name: Bright Sun Air Bender 1

Lineage Link: dragcave.net/lineage/Yvhj6

Nation: Air

New Dragon

Dragon Name: Burning Passion Fire Bender 1

Lineage Link: dragcave.net/lineage/tVY7b

Nation: Fire

I Feel like an Ice Cube in a freezer, because my house is cold. sad.gif

Edited by 20mia08

Also, I feel like Shimmers should be Water Benders, it says they have fish-like scales as hatchlings, just a suggestion.

@Lastalda: I'll remove the Sun/Moon-stone dragons from earth, to make it simpler. smile.gif

Also, it is just fine if not all the dragons are from the lineage, so long as they're one of the lineage's breeds. Crossover lineages are also alright.

@20mia08: For CB dragons, you can post the lineage link by using this: dragcave.net/lineage/code

Shimmers and vines have been added to the list. smile.gif

I would like to join. Sounds like fun

fluffiest animal: my dads dog, a poodle / bichon freise cross

I swear the food thing wasn't in there, but its pasta for me smile.gif

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

I also strongly suggest Skywings for Air.

Question about Hellhorses: I definitely do see them in Fire, but they always have Horse ancestors. And Horses are in none of the categories (and I don't see them fitting any of them). So we either need an explicit exception to the "all ancestors must be eligible breeds" rule for Hybrids (if the Hybrid breed is eligible), or we can't allow Hellhorses. sad.gif

@Erosaf: Please reread the rules, you seem to have missed some. smile.gif

@Lastalda: Oops, my bad. I had meant to have horses in, and yes, as earth. This is why I should triple and quadruple check my posts...

Skywings have been added to the air nation.

Edited by cocoaloco

Maybe Stripes should be based off their main colors? Blue Stripes could be water, Red stripes fire, etc. (I don't know about Blacks though....Ideas?)

Oooooooo I would love to join. I don't even watch the show (though I intend to, Zuko is voiced by Hook's Rufio, after all~ xd.png), but I love the whole idea behind it.

Oh, and fluffy animals? Snow leopards have really fluffy tails~ I love them. >////< (Though our male ragdoll is quite a fluffball, too. A hyperactive and ditzy fluffball, but who cares.)

...I feel like natto right now. Sneezy and runny, just like them sticky beans. DX

EDIT: Black Stripes remind me of that... what was it, Energybending? Since they don't have an element, why not make them the black sheep that destroys other elements?

Edited by Beldarius

Beldarius: If you watch either show, I can promise you, you will fall in love with it (especially Zuko, because, honestly, he's like, super-fantastically-amazingsauce).

I think if stripes are added, blacks and greens would both be earth nation, since both would fit (in my mind anyway *shrugs*), and since that way it would balance out the numbers of dragon types for lineages some.

Sorry to make your run all over Cocaloc xd.png, but....

New Dragon

Dragon Name: A'ris Air Bender 1

Lineage Link:http://dragcave.net/lineage/URrxe

Nation: Air

Are you open to breeding this dragon: Yep

I'll be adding my white stripe egg as an Air Bender later if it ends up growing up into a female to breed with A'ris! (I'm going to influence it later)

It's fine mia. smile.gif I love adding new dragons! I'm waiting for my new vine dragon to hatch, so I can add another pretty dragon to the mix.

Edited by cocoaloco

I got really lucky in a trade and got these two VERY interesting Geodes... They do NOT have the same parents, you've gotta see this lineage...

New Dragon

Dragon Name:Geodude Earth Bender 1

Lineage Link:http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZVIRb

Nation: Earth

Are you open to breeding this dragon: Yes (Breeding with Terra)

New Dragon

Dragon Name:Terra Earth Bender 1

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mwFAj

Are you open to breeding this dragon: Yes (breeding with Geodude)

Very nice! I got lucky breeding my two vines from this lineage, and they gave me...

New Dragon

Dragon Name: Lonatche Earthbender 1

Lineage Link: ta-da

Are you open to breeding this dragon: Not yet.

A pretty 2-gen alt! cool.gif

Closing More than 6 months since last post