KoalaNoob

The Pencil is Mighty

Hi! Welcome to my art thread! For examples of my work, visit my deviantART page:

Things I Can Do

-pencil sketches (example)

-pencil shaded sketch (example)

-pencil drawings (examples here and here)

-colored drawings (examples here and here)

-gifs (example)

Request Form

Forum Name:

Type of Art:

This is What I Want You to Draw:

Pose:

Extra Details:

Request List

Psycho Cat

animals4501

sparkle10184

serce2

Xythus

poppy97

DragonGirl10188

sparkle10184

Affiliates

Ivy Embers

Edited by KoalaNoob

I think you saw the final evo Water Starter in Psudinn's Uprising. It would be neat if you could sketch her.

I finished yours, Psycho Cat. Part of the foot is messed up because it didn't scan right and I had to edit it to make it show up.

user posted image

Two questions:

1: May I upload this to dA?

2: Is there a decided colour scheme? If so, may I see it? If not, may I create one?

Animals, I'll work on yours tomorrow. It might take longer because it looks a lot harder.

I could make one, but first I'd like to point a few problems out, if that's not a hassle? Sorry, I know it's already finished, so if you don't want to do anything that's Ok.

It's fine! Point out the problems and I'll fix it.

That was meant to be a progress pic tongue.gif

And by the way, I know the feet need to be fixed. I'm just really busy, and I wanted to see your opinion so far.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Leviokot really isn't that hard to draw, he just has a lot of detail. tongue.gif

I wish you luck in drawing him!

Okay! It might take a while longer, actually, because I'm going to be really, really busy in the next few days. I have some time today, though so I'll do as much as I can.

And...I just realized my mistake with the water starter, PC. Sorry. I'll do the siren right away.

Yes, of course, sparkle.

I'm sorry if I've been taking a long time. Lately, I've been rather busy.

NOTE: from now on, I'd like people to specify whether they want the picture to b the same if different from the reference. Same means everything is the same, maybe a a minor difference. Different means I put a new pose.

Sorry for double posting, but your art is done, sparkle. Unfortunately, The scanner kept chopping off the outside, but I fixed as much as I could. I also screwed up the arms and the rings at the side really badly. Because you didn't specify, I made it a coloured drawing.

user posted image

Edited by KoalaNoob

Okay, Serce! I'll do that as soon as I can...which might be quite a while. I have a buttload of homework.

And thanks for the compliment!

Could I have an avatar too? I'd like it coloured, and maybe something cheshire cat related.

Also, AWESOME drawings!

Edited by Totts

Totts: of course! It might take a while, though. (WHY, SCHOOL?! WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME HAVE A LIFE?!)

You're welcome! ^^

Serce, your art is finished! If it's too big or too small, I can change the size. Please don't hesitate to ask! ^^

user posted image

Here's a link to the picture on deviantART.

Edited by KoalaNoob

I'm not quite sure what you did with Sparkle's drawing, but I love it! Maybe its just my computer resolution but it almost looks metallic.

If you have time, may I request a drawing?

I would love an adult male pillow thats really chubby (as in fluffy and poofy).

The reference is: any male pillow adult on DC

Pose: Anything you want, to show off how fat it is <3

Xythus: Thanks for the compliment! I think it's because I used metallic crayola pencils (yes, I use crayola. I'm not going to drop a hundred dollars on coloring pencils)

But, sure, request accepted!