Abandonship

Favorite Disney sequel?

What's your favorite Disney sequel?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, okay, we all know that Disney sequels are generally terrible. But not all of them are equally bad. In fact, some (not a lot, but some) I found to be kind of enjoyable. How about you guys? Which one is your favorite, and why?

Pixar doesn't count. This is for 2d animation.

I voted for Return to Neverland, just because I thought that movie was actually well done, compared to other horrors, *cough* sequels. Peter Pan was one of my favorite movies when I was little, and I just fell in love with the sequel.

Some sequels just make me want to cry. Pocahontas II....I adored the first one, the music and story were amazing, and the feels just make me cry everytime. John Smith and Pocahontas were meant for each other. And then I saw the second and felt like crying for a totally different reason. Same for Mulan II. I think I've seen Tarzan and Jane, but it might not have been. The art was totally different and felt like a cheap ripoff. O.o Just my opinions on the movies.

My favourite is the third Lilo and Stitch Movie (Stitch Has a Glitch). I'm not really one for sequels, but for me that movie had all the charm of the original.

I voted for The Rescuers Down Under, because I have fond memories of that one from when I was very young. It's actually just a few years ago that I discovered it actually was a sequel and watched the first one

I voted for The Rescuers Down Under, because I have fond memories of that one from when I was very young. It's actually just a few years ago that I discovered it actually was a sequel and watched the first one

I thought about what was my favorite Disney was and it's actually a sequel. Though Like Nimrodel, I watched the sequel first ad found the first movie after that, about 8 or so years ago. I actually may have watched it as a kid, but it's so unremarkable and unmemorable that I may have forgotten. The sequel to the Rescuers is s great animated movie that strays away from the usual Disney formula.

The Rescuers Down Under was good because of the hunter/Joanna alone (forgot their names). But TLK 2 was actually pretty decent.

To be honest, I'm not even sure I've seen the original Rescuers. But yeah, Down Under was great.

The Rescuers Down Under is the ONLY decent Disney sequel, according to this Disney snob. It was so good that it actually outshone the original. Oh, the shreds to which I could rip all the others...

However, I have heard that (bizzarely enough) Cinderella III was actually quite good. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but it's on my list.

I voted for bambi II because it was not a true sequel but instead told us what happened during the time skip.

Infact, I think (even though what happened with the prince taking Bambi in is not what would have happened in the wild) the movie carried a very strong family message while the original was a cautionary warning about humans.

Infact the way that they started it out was what drew me in, they started it right when bambi lost his mother, and even though they had to get another voice actor to play the cast the voices were so dead on the only big update it seemed to me was the animation.

The Rescuers Down Under - wasn't the only cinema release out of those for nothing wink.gif

I absolutely love The Rescuers Down Under and The Return Of Jafar.

Haven't actually seen most of the sequels, but do remember hating Tarzan and Jane because the entire thing was just a pointless clip show of the TV series.

I watched Lion King II at least a hundred times as a kid. I had all the songs memorized. Kovu is still one of my favorite Disney characters.

Although The Rescuers Down Under is pretty brilliant, I had to go with Lion King II. Zira and Kovu are on my list of favourite Disney characters, and for each time I watch it I like Vitani a little bit more. :3

I absolutely loved Lion King 1 1/2. Timon YAY. ^^

I haven't actually heard of most of these sequels...

Throwing in another vote for Lion King II. Oddly it's one of my top five favorite Disney movies. I watched it tons when I was younger. And actually, neither have I. They made a 2nd Atlantis and Lilo and Stitch? Who knew tongue.gif

I voted Rescuers Down Under as well. This one is strong enough that it can stand on its own. Sure, there are a couple references to the first one, but unlike the other sequels, you don't have to know the original to know what's going on.

Rescuers Down Under and TLKII also. Not really fond of most of the others. ;u;

though rescuers might be because it was actually the first rescuers movie i watched and i didnt know there was one before it for a long time.

Still haven't watched the first one...

Edited by Switch

Rescuers Down Under and TLKII also. Not really fond of most of the others. ;u;

though rescuers might be because it was actually the first rescuers movie i watched and i didnt know there was one before it for a long time.

Still haven't watched the first one...

The first one, in my opinion, was not bad. Rescuers Down Under was definitely better, but The Rescuers did have its moments.

My vote goes to The Rescuers: Down Under.

Reason why is because in comparison to the other sequels available in this poll (most of which was terrible) Down Under is a masterpiece.

Edited by TachiShi