SoulFang

Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack On Titan

I feel like that journal part is extremely crucial to the story. It definitely adds more mystery. Hopefully they add it in somewhere else.

[snop]

They did rearrange a few bits of the exposition in the anime as well (eg. putting most of the military stuff in chronological order). My best guess is they'll put it in just a bit before Utgarde.

Still mad about inconsistency. >8(

Also this picture makes me laugh everytime I see it

user posted image

Argh, now whenever I see the picture, I always imagine Levi being all like "Look at what I caught, Erwin!"

~

I'm regretting the fact that I read chapter 50 of the manga.

Spoiler:

I just can't believe that the freaking Smiling Titan freaking ate Hannes! Although Eren's newfound ability to control Titans seems pretty cool, though. And is it just me, or was Mikasa acting kind of OOC?

Spoilery:

Chapter 50 sure was interesting. Hopefully they can go to the basement now. It's interesting that eren has this ability while in human form. I don't know why people are freaking out about Mikasa and Eren being an official couple, what she said wasn't even romantic. It could have been said to anyone. I have a hard time believing Mikasa has romantic feelings for Eren when her childhood trauma was having her family wiped out, not her boyfriend. And then having her foster family wiped out again sans one member. I'm pretty sure her feelings have always been about family bonds, not romantic ones. If it was romantic I think it would sort of make all those traumas redundant to her personal development.

I can't believe I have to wait a whole month now for the next manga. I should have waited until this manga/anime was over before investing myself in it :/.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Spoilery:

Chapter 50 sure was interesting. Hopefully they can go to the basement now. It's interesting that eren has this ability while in human form. I don't know why people are freaking out about Mikasa and Eren being an official couple, what she said wasn't even romantic. It could have been said to anyone. I have a hard time believing Mikasa has romantic feelings for Eren when her childhood trauma was having her family wiped out, not her boyfriend. And then having her foster family wiped out again sans one member. I'm pretty sure her feelings have always been about family bonds, not romantic ones. If it was romantic I think it would sort of make all those traumas redundant to her personal development.

I can't believe I have to wait a whole month now for the next manga. I should have waited until this manga/anime was over before investing myself in it :/.

Yeah, it seemed like it was the "OK, I think we're going to die, so I'll let you know that you meant a lot to me" kind of speech. Unless she said "I love you, Eren," I think that'll be a different story. And I think the "fujoshi" would be angry...

Yeah, it seemed like it was the "OK, I think we're going to die, so I'll let you know that you meant a lot to me" kind of speech. Unless she said "I love you, Eren," I think that'll be a different story. And I think the "fujoshi" would be angry...

Yeah that's exactly what it seemed like to me as well.

So I heard that the series ends on Episode 25...THEY BETTER MAKE A SEASON 2. Or there will be rabid fans. And blood. And many tears and the like.

I feel like that journal part is extremely crucial to the story. It definitely adds more mystery. Hopefully they add it in somewhere else.

There were plans to include an OVA about it with volume 11, but it got pushed back to volume 12 in December. Instead they changed it to sparkly stickers and 3D postcards. Or as I call them, 3D Mailing Gear.

I have seen fifteen episodes, as I could not stop watching it week after week. It is a good anime if you can stomach the bloody mess those Titans made. Why does those Titans target only humans?

If you are an animal, you are safe from the Titans.

I have a question about the manga, would chapter 51 be released this month, or next month?

A new chapter is released every month. It's likely out already, and if it is, people are translating it as we speak.

my sister is in love with this anime, she even bought a coat thing that the scout people wear, and she downloads funny memes

It's out?!?!? *runs to check* Goodbye world, you will see me when I'm done crying over every emotional problem that shows up in this chapter.

It's out?!?!? *runs to check* Goodbye world, you will see me when I'm done crying over every emotional problem that shows up in this chapter.

Yeah, it's out~ biggrin.gif

I think I need to reread it, though, for the sake of understanding it completely.

Currently at episode 19, to be honest, so far I've found Levi and Hanji to be the only interesting characters in this anime.

A fair warning - I'm not really a fan of shonen manga/anime, and of the ones I've watched, FMA Brotherhood and Gurren Lagann have felt far superior to Attack on Titan. /humble opinion

I watched the first three episodes yesterday when it was being played during a LAN party. I thought it was very interesting, but I don't think I'll be watching the rest of the series for a while because I have other things I'm trying to get checked off my list. >.<

Even though I only saw three eps, I really liked Armin and the potato girl. xd.png

I like the art in chapter 52. It looks pretty good, if you were to compare chapter 1 to the recent chapter, IMO.

Edit: I have a question: is the Levi spinoff considered canon?

Edited by XiaoChibi

in the manga i am up to the bit were you find out who the armoured and collosial titan is and eren turned into a titan to fight riener lol

I've been really loving this series. i finished recently and i plan to read the manga c:

there's too many spoilers on tumblr to not be up to date.. |D

We don't have much information on the ape titan even in the magna so far we only know he's 17 meters and can control titans and make them move in the night and also turn humans into titans it's really strange

Chapter 53 is out. Interesting turn of events, I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Poor horse face. xd.png