Anavi_Ivy

Art workshop "Ivy Embers"

I am sorry for slow doing of requests again xd.png

On Koala's request I finished word "Koala's" so words "Art Thread" are left to finish.

Also, Ninetails, someone was already doing you request like this, I knew to I saw some similiar drawing like drawing that you requested so I checked some works of DragonCave on dA.

And I found this

I am going to do something realy different, but still holding to theme of your request smile.gif

yay <3 I can't wait

Was Woundering if i could request a gif? Avatar sized one please....

user posted image Could his tail and legs be moving, with some fire to, with some wing movement please? Thank you for reading.

Edited by dragon1089

I done ubbydubby's request same as and sparkle's, but I will post them later.

ubbydubby's request needs some more animations, because it looks empty.

So, I will probably post requests for day or two smile.gif

hi there, I am sorry for inactivity.I need to reinstall my computer and I will be able to use it next week (I think) dry.gif

I will post everything next week, thank you T.T

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Request Completed!

Sparkle10184's request is done:

user posted image

If you want to change anything, just say

I can resize it if needed, and just to finish another one ^^

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

I want to request(Drawing):

Size: Small to medium-sized - about the same size as the drawing above?

Idea: A female Red Copper dragon, caring for a nest of 4 or 5 eggs (any kind of dragon eggs is fine). Maybe have one or two hatchlings mixed in (again any breed).

Text: None

Background: Maybe just a simple background, the inside of a cave or something.

Edited by Cendaquenta

I want to request(Banner):

Size:the size of your if it has a face it has a name banner.

Idea:This:

http://a.dryicons.com/files/graphics_previ...hite_banner.jpg without the black background with a ungendered blusang hatchling perched on the top left corner.

Text: Silverphoenixx's Scroll in the scripting pro font on this:http://designlap.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Fancy-Fonts-All.jpg . If you don't have that font, a similar one is okay.

Background:no

Animated:no

Request Completed!

KoalaNoob's request is done:

user posted image

Thanks! It's great!

Could you maybe make the scroll a little bit bigger?

to make it bigger?um, 355 frames to be bigger?I would love to do that, but in that case it would look blurry.I just tested how would it look.

To it doesn't look blurry I would need to do all 355 frames again on bigger picture.

And If I would resize it what size would be good? (quick note: on 150x150 it's getting blurry)

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

to make it bigger?um, 355 frames to be bigger?I would love to do that, but in that case it would look blurry.I just tested how would it look.

To it doesn't look blurry I would need to do all 355 frames again on bigger picture.

And If I would resize it what size would be good? (quick note: on 150x150 it's getting blurry)

That's fine. It doesn't matter too much; I just thought the S was going off the scroll ^^ (no resizing needed)

Edited by KoalaNoob

I want to request(Banner):

Size:the size of your if it has a face it has a name banner.

Idea:This:

http://a.dryicons.com/files/graphics_previ...hite_banner.jpg without the black background with a ungendered blusang hatchling perched on the top left corner.

Text: Silverphoenixx's Scroll in the scripting pro font on this:http://designlap.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Fancy-Fonts-All.jpg . If you don't have that font, a similar one is okay.

Background:no

Animated:no

oh damn, how I didn't saw this one? >.>

added on list, will finish it during 10 mins smile.gif

Request Completed!

Silverphoenixx's request is done:

user posted image

user posted image

I made two versions.The first one without black is your request, and other one is my improvisation of your request ^^

But it's still up to you which one will you use.

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Can you make it a teeny bit bigger?

Also, I now realize that I made a really big mistake. I didn't want a black background, but the banner was WHITE, thus making it invisible without the black background. Well now I feel stupid.

So, instead of a white background, can you put the same blue as the blusangs's wings for the background and have it fade away like this: http://www.webdesign.org/img_articles/17351/step1.gif but fading to white instead of blue. also if it could be a rectangle gradient surrounding the banner it would be great.