Anavi_Ivy

Art workshop "Ivy Embers"

Request Completed!

Silverphoenixx's request is done:

user posted image

If you want to change anything, just say

Thanks! Everything shape wise is perfect, but could you please remove the tip of the wing coloring? By this, I mean the light blue. Also remove the light blue from the head feathers please too. Sorry to bother you.

Thanks! Everything shape wise is perfect, but could you please remove the tip of the wing coloring? By this, I mean the light blue. Also remove the light blue from the head feathers please too. Sorry to bother you.

no problem ^^

That Ice is adorable, Ivy; so cute and happy <3 I'd love to see a Water in your lovely style, if you would c: No writing/background or anything like that; just simple.

sure to I can ^^ I am going to save one more type of dragon in my head, next to nebula,ice, neotropical, vampire, day dream, mint and balloon biggrin.gif

I want to request(Drawing):

Size: doesn't matter

Idea: http://peachcharacters.weebly.com/uploads/...7179458.png?504

Text:

Background: yes, trees with orange and red leaves and leaves falling, sunset

I want to request(Drawing):

Size: medium

Idea: http://peachcharacters.weebly.com/uploads/...4/480578016.png

Text: none

Background: no

here is without blue on wings and head:

user posted image

hope it's good now ^^

I can't see the difference. Is it just me? Maybe I was unclear, sorry if I was, but by removing the blue, I meant changing it to white. Sorry to bother you yet again.

I want to request(Signature):

Size: Whatever works best

Idea: I have the images set up about how I'd like it to look. Just have the two dragons a as close together as possible with the text between them. Also could the text maybe be a curvy font? Something pretty, I don't know. I want the dragons to stay facing each other and have the text in between them.

Text: Kei's Scroll

Background:No

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by GRKeistra

I want to request(Signature):

Size: Whatever works best

Idea: I have the images set up about how I'd like it to look. Just have the two dragons a as close together as possible with the text between them. Also could the text maybe be a curvy font? Something pretty, I don't know. I want the dragons to stay facing each other and have the text in between them.

Text: Kei's Scroll

Background:No

user posted imageuser posted image

added on list ^^

I can't see the difference. Is it just me? Maybe I was unclear, sorry if I was, but by removing the blue, I meant changing it to white. Sorry to bother you yet again.

color tint is like that I can make it more whiter if needed ^^

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Hello! I'm so happy I found the thread with these cute gifs! So I'm going to request:

I want to request(Gif):

Size: not too big and not too small, fell free to do what you think it's best

Idea: I want a Seragamma male hatchling, with moving wings (just like the other hatchies you made), and, on the right side of it, the text, using the colors of the dragon, with the colors mixing up at some points. I don't have a font preference, maybe something curly but at the same time not very girly

Text: Seragamma lover

Background: No

Hello! I'm so happy I found the thread with these cute gifs! So I'm going to request:

I want to request(Gif):

Size: not too big and not too small, fell free to do what you think it's best

Idea: I want a Seragamma male hatchling, with moving wings (just like the other hatchies you made), and, on the right side of it, the text, using the colors of the dragon, with the colors mixing up at some points. I don't have a font preference, maybe something curly but at the same time not very girly

Text: Seragamma lover

Background: No

added on list ^^

It looks really awesome! Could you change the color of the text though? It's really hard to see. Maybe rainbow something?

A bit but part of it - the ei's and the Scr - are still a bit difficult to see. They blur into the image. Maybe have the colors over the dragons a lighter color then the ones not darker colors?

Kei's Scroll

Something like this ^^^

Edited by GRKeistra