sparkle10184

Cookie Clicker

I played for a bit and got most of the stuff (leaving your computer running overnight helps), but then I found the Ruin the Fun cheat. It wasn't so much fun after that.

Check my stats:

Over 50. 732 trillion baked (all time)

Session started 1,152 hours ago

Cookies per second: 2.366 billion

Golden cookie clicks: 158

177 cursors, 154 grandmas, 145 farms, 126 factories, 117 mines, 106 shipments, 100 alchemy labs, 90 portals, 30 time machines, 27 antimatter condensers, and 16 prisms. How good is that?

Cookies baked (this game) : 311.506 billion

Cookies baked (all time) : 311.506 billion

Session started : 21 hours ago

Buildings owned : 726

Cookies per second : 42.957 million (multiplier : 181%)

Cookies per click : 1.296 million

Cookie clicks : 6,327

Hand-made cookies : 1.035 billion

Golden cookie clicks : 0 (all time : 0)

Not one single golden cookie.

EDIT: And I'm sorry but, Raspberry Milk? o-0

Edited by Raikielia

Been playing for four days now. Trying to get to one trillion before I reset. I've unlocked the Grandmapololypse but I don't want to do it just yet. I have 100 of everything except Time Machine, Antimatter Compressor and Prism. Currently at 1.991 Billion Cookies per Second.

Edited by MysticTiger

Why? I think I've got it going good...

Do you know about Heavenly Chips? Your productivity goes way up when you reset.

Do you know about Heavenly Chips? Your productivity goes way up when you reset.

How many heavenly chips would I get?

How many heavenly chips would I get?

It depends on your cookies baked. There's a handy-dandy Heavenly Chip calculator on the wiki.

I had 486 Trillion Cookies of all Time and I got 30 Heavenly Chips. So worth it. Everything goes a lot faster.

It depends on your cookies baked. There's a handy-dandy Heavenly Chip calculator on the wiki.

Is 14 heavenly chips good, or should I keep going?

More Heavenly Chips is always good, but it's really up to you. I reset when I felt the game was going way too slow and I was barely close to getting anymore achievements (those are key!). It's really up to you.

I have about 7.7 quintillion cookies baked all time, but I'm being incredibly stubborn. I'm not resetting until I have 150 of all buildings. |D

I need 16 more cookiecoins and 36 more corporate countries...which is a lot....

According to the calculator, I'd get about 5,554 chips if I reset now.

Dang, I reset and forfeited 19.902 quadrillion cookies and earned 199 Heavenly Chips. An even 200 would have been nice. cx

Edited by Raikielia

I have about 7.7 quintillion cookies baked all time, but I'm being incredibly stubborn. I'm not resetting until I have 150 of all buildings. |D

I need 16 more cookiecoins and 36 more corporate countries...which is a lot....

According to the calculator, I'd get about 5,554 chips if I reset now.

That's just... such a waste of time. You'd get back to where you are now pretty fast with that.

Cookiecoins and corporate countries?? Are these something that happens after the Quintillion mark? I don't remember these in my previous game.

I'd get about 5,554 chips if I reset now.

According to the wiki, 5,000 chips is enough to get the Season Switcher upgrade, which allows you to switch seasons at will.

Ooh, I just got the 'Just Plain Lucky' achievement. =3 And I finally started finding Golden Cookies just before I reset. cx

EDIT: I dunked the cookie! =D

Edited by Raikielia

Ah, just started the game. Hearing everyone talk about this season and chip stuff is getting me excited. :I

haha i remember playing this like a year ago and i finally got to 5 billion and got most the achievements but unfortunately this is a different computer sad.gif

Guys, I literally installed a VNC on my desktop so that I could play this game from my laptop/tablet without getting out of bed.

Sob.

Sobbing.

I have to get to 150 ACs and 200 Portals before I reset this time.

wow it's really really really addictive !!

Both versions are really cool.