Lemniscate

Two Dimesions in One OOC

I'm just gonna put it simple. Going to be gone. Probably never gonna come back. Etc, etc. Already went through this routine. Bye. Probably forever. Just use my character for whatever the f**k you guys want.

I hate to have two "leaving" posts in a row, but I'll be putting off posting on this RP until life calms down a bit. Feel free to RP my charas.

I just want someone to start something in the Hoenn region for those guys to work off of. I say they wake up now.

Well, OK. I have about as much to post about as you, so anyone can go first really.

SILVER (and/or Dotzrus) WHY YOU NO POST!? Honoo and Shinrei are just kinda like 'Sorry Kuro, looks like we're leaving you to die in the wilderness'

Honestly, you can put 'poop', but you need to post something. How in butts name are we supposed to progress in a RP where the other people don't post?

Edited by Psycho Cat

Your inspiration: it's morning, normal people wake up at that time. Honestly Silver, I get writers block from time to time too, but you haven't posted in eons!

Well unless we had a crazy overnight slumber party, I think the only people who RPed in the night were Muku, Shinrei, and Kuro, so yes, I believe it's morning.

Sorry to double ^-^' but has anyone seen igloo? It's literally been weeks since we last saw her, yet she's said nothing about it.

App

Username: deathsnake951

Charrie Name: Victini (Unnamed)

Pokemon, Dragon, or Trainer: Pokemon

Type of Pokemon or dragon if applicable: Victini

Appearance: (Image Here)

Personality(put Rp if you want to rp the personality. You have to then describe the personality after you rp it): RP

Moves(for Pokemon. If other then leave blank): V-Create, Searing Shot, Bolt Strike, Brick Break

Powers(only trainers have no powers. Pokemon have minor powers. Don't make too op): Firey abilities, very minor psychic abilities, flying, and it generates unlimited energy inside itself. However, that unlimited energy does not give it unlimited power in attacks. It just means Victini does not need to eat or sleep, and can gift energy to people.

Important Possesions: A fire gem that boosts its fire-type attacks.

Other: Victini does not like dragons very much.