Lemniscate

Two Dimesions in One OOC

Bump

Should I make an Arceus charrie just so that I can sort of control plot ish stuff without posting in the OOC? Plus I could get info to the Pokemon in the IC

I would be okay with that. An overseer/narrator. Also someone who can converse with other legendaries.

There really isn't one. On a world scale, I imagine them going from left to right according to gen.

You're right, actually. My brain had it backwards. Also, Unova can practically be anywhere, seeing as how Nintendo wanted it to be a fresh start.

Got some of the charrie sheets up.

I want all of you guys to have a part in making the arceus charrie. So tell me which part you want to fill out, and post the part. Will have a list of taken parts here.

Username: Psycho Cat

Character Name: [Evensong]

Pokemon, Dragon, or Trainer: Pokemon

Type of Pokemon or dragon: Arceus

Type: Normal

Appearance:

History: [undecided claimer]

Personality: He, being the creator of all, has very, very high expectations. While maybe not tyrannical, he is an all-powerful leader with a 'no-nonsense' demeanor. He is especially harsh on Jigen, holding a grudge on his release of the dragons. He does not feel that they should be in his dimension, and is angry that he is powerless to remove them.

Moves: Judgement, Perish Song, Recover, Hyper Voice

Ability: Multitype

Powers: [undecided claimer]

Important Possessions: Any, if not all, the Plates

Other: [undecided claimer]

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Charrie Name:-

Type of Pokemon or dragon if applicable: Arceus

Appearance: -

Personality:-

Moves: Judgement

Powers: -

Important Possessions: Any if not all the Plates

Other: -

((Just copy/paste and add info of what you chose. Sorry, I thought it was genderless))

Alright then. Or I could make an 'it', but it would be hard

Edited by Silverphoenixx

OMG that is exactly what he is.

Username: Psycho Cat

Character Name: [Evensong]

Type of Pokemon or dragon: Arceus

Type: Normal

Appearance:

History: [undecided claimer]

Personality: He, being the creator of all, has very, very high expectations. While maybe not tyrannical, he is an all-powerful leader with a 'no-nonsense' demeanor. He is especially harsh on Jigen, holding a grudge on his release of the dragons. He does not feel that they should be in his dimension, and is angry that he is powerless to remove them.

Moves: Judgement, Perish Song, Recover, Hyper Voice

Powers: [undecided claimer]

Important Possessions: Any, if not all, the Plates

Other: [undecided claimer]

Okay then! Recap time for Shark and Vio!

Shark and Vio were "Training." It was pretty much Shark training Vio though. Vio got bitten by a bidoof, and both of them pretty much argued whose fault it was. After a bit, Vio and Shark meet Techno Elf's characters (Who most likely have forgotten completely that this RP exists). Now Shark is letting his rage out on a tree like he always does and Vio is pretty much staring at Shark doing things.