Alexstrasza

My Art Fartz

Gotcha biggrin.gif If they produce a tinsel egg then I'll send it to you first; metallics are quite finicky in breeding.

you seem to really like pointy teeth smile.gif

Keep up the good work

A PB one would be nice, so I'll gladly take one off of you.

And what would you like in return?

Whoa, I go to sleep for one night and am confronted with a wall of text in the morning...

I would kinda like the Leek-Snake, but in fan-art style. I have no idea why, but seeing that lazy butt drawn to look like it eats babies (points at Vaati's depiction) is kinda fun, especially when all I can do is sprite

Also, those dumb Thunders just won't produce. I'll have to pay you next week, if that's OK.

Wow. I love your art, basically. X3 /stalk

btw I love Digimon and your Greymon ok bye <3

Whoa, I go to sleep for one night and am confronted with a wall of text in the morning...

I would kinda like the Leek-Snake, but in fan-art style. I have no idea why, but seeing that lazy butt drawn to look like it eats babies (points at Vaati's depiction) is kinda fun, especially when all I can do is sprite

Also, those dumb Thunders just won't produce. I'll have to pay you next week, if that's OK.

Ok, I'll add you to the list. c:

Please don't pay me straight up, I will ask for payment half way through the commission once you are happy with the sketch.

Would you mind doing a walrus? I like walruses.

I can pay you in silvers if they ever breed. Tinsels or shimmers if those breed. Or second gen trios. Take your pick of what you want on my scroll. I can throw in a CB GW hatchling right now. Also have some 2nd gen coppers I can breed together.

Edited by thomasgold19

Ok, what type of art piece of the walrus would you like?

I'll add you to the list but don't pay me straight up, I will accept payment half way through the commission after you are happy with the sketch c:

Ill Take a half body with a nice walrus face. Can i just pay it with the GW an pay the trio later? I dont want the GW to grow up

Resized image of Rampaging Wyvern's Commission. Original size is 1600 x 900 but I kept it to a minimum size for the forum.

user posted image

Resized image of sharlykng's commission.

user posted image

Edited by Alexstrasza

Your art is lovely! Can I commission 2 pieces?

A Soulpeace (full color+detailed background), maybe flying in the sunset?

And my OC, who's a white wolf with blue eyes and large angel wings. She has an unusually long tail with a feather on the end, similar to a Silver dragon's, also full color+detailed background please.^.^

PM me about prices? smile.gif

Sure! c:

I'll add you to the list. My prices are displayed on the first page, first post~

Commissions are now closed until I have finished the rest of the list.

Resized image of sharlykng's commission.

user posted image

Ohmagerd. ohmy.gif Really love the feel of the piece; reminds me of Avatar's Pandora.

user posted image

*promptly sticks it as her laptop's wallpaper* Thanks so much! wub.gifwub.gif

EDIT: Images failed, so I'm putting them up again. wink.gif The piece got edited a little, nothing major.

Edited by sharlykng

For some reason I have grown an interest to pillow dragons, not sure how big they are but I just use them for a comphy piece of furniture while pondering on what to draw.

user posted image

Oooooohhhhhhhhh... So much FLUFF!

Ahem, to quote Despicable Me... IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!!

If you really want to know how much they are though, PM ParticleSoup; he's the concept artist for Pillow dragons.

I was going to quote that but I'm pretty sure everyone already gets the reference xd.png

I might do that in the future thanks. c:

Edited by Alexstrasza

Commission of thomasgold19's Walrus

(I have never drawn a walrus before, how do you walrus??)

user posted image