Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ OoC

Well, everyone forgot about him and left Shyvin alone, and Evan is in a mute status right now tongue.gif

Not much going on with the characters.

I actually think restarting the RP isn't that bad of an idea. None of us have anything to post and everything seems to be very out of place.

What does everyone else think? I myself am unable to post because in honesty I'm losing track ^-^'

A- I guess I'll start off

B- Jass, I got Alex up

Edited by Psycho Cat

UPDATE:

Vermilion city is now Viridian City (heh, I thought vermilion meant green)

The White Meeting is now the Emerald Meeting

The Black Meeting is now the Opal Meeting

And the Grey Meeting is now the Crystal Meeting

UPDATE:

Light City is now Lux City

Crimson City is now Vermilion City

The Crystal Meeting is now the Quartz Meeting

Alright then. Nobody is posting, so I'm going to reboot the RP and PM everyone. Those who don't reply in a week will be kicked.

Sadly, very few people replied, leaving three RPers, including me. That said, the RP will now officially start, so for Arceus's sake, join!

[*]Username:  Lothuialel (Lou)

[*]Character Name: Divine Lady (Merlot (favorite French red wine) or Lady)

[*]Gender: Female

[*]Race: Dragon

[*]Species/Ethnicity: user posted image/user posted image

[*]Appearance: Instead of purple and blue wings, she has red and blue wings. Merlot drinks a lot. She is an alcoholic.

[*]Alliance: Undecided

[*]History: Merlot hatched as an orphan. She had no one to take care of her or trust. So, she started to learn on her own and became rich. She spends most of her time in bars, charming and drinking her favorite wine that have her her nickname. She will side in with whoever gets her first. She can't decide. She really can't.

[*]Personality: Merlot is impulsive, clever and usually drunk. She will make quick decisions and hardly ever looks back. She can calculate her possibilities about any action that comes to play. She grew up around aristocrats who acted like this, therefore thisis all she has ever known.

[*]Other: leek

Is this ok?

Edited by Lothuialel

Yes yes, I'm sorry ^-^ Seriously though, I might not RP in anything but Freeforms for the weekend as the computer at my friend's house is painfully riddled with adds (it is semi abandoned and has no virus protection)

I'm sorry Loth, but I can't accept your character. No one is rich in the future, except maybe the "mysteriously" disappeared Wrath. No one has time for bars because everyone is really just trying to survive. It's survival of the fittest, actually. Also, did she hatch before or after the war? If before, she either fought or didn't but you can't be undecided. If after she is an innocent be default because you can't really be a Rogue after the war.

Username: MessengerDragon

Character Name: NibbleSqueak

Race: dragons

Species/Ethnicity: mint

Appearance: Slightly smaller than most

Alliance: (Are you an innocent or an ex-Rogue?) innocent

History: Lives with her family in a little cave with an underground spring in its depths, from which she often caries water to family friends.

Personality: She is kind and caring. She is good at making friends and always helps people (and dragons) in need. She is a brave dragon but that doesn't mean she isn't afraid of anything. She is a very good actress, and she can make herself seem one mood when she is in fact in a completely different mood.

Other: As stated before, she is female and smaller than most which leads to people and dragons who don't know her to underestimate NibbleSqueak. She, in fact,

is very agile and is quite dangerous in a fight because she weaves and dodges around the opponent, almost impossible to catch, biting, kicking and exhausting opponennts five times her size. She has managed to get a patch of mint leaves growing in her family's cave, which they eat if things get really bad.

P.S. LEEK

Psycho cat PMed and accepted me.

Edited by MessengerDragon

You have to wait for Psychocat to approve you. She hasn't been online as of yet. you're gonna have to wait. Also, you weren't supposed to post until accepted. And triple-posting is not good manners. I'm personally okay with it, but psycho may be a little ticked off by the fact you posted before being added.

Edited by Melomancer

Yeah, I'm waiting to be re admitted too. I was in the original Shattered Glas and I'm using the same character, but I don't want Psycho to get mad at me for posting, so here I wait smile.gif

I would still like to stay in this Rp, I just never got the pm. If I need to remake, I will. I'm just saying I am here and willing to be here still.

This is what Psycho Cat told me when I PMed about my character.

Could you please say something. There are a lot of people who want to take part in the Shattered Glass role play and we are all waiting for you to approve us. (I used the message tracker so I know you read my earlier post, so I assume you must have forgotten to reply.)

Hi! I'm sorry if it seems like I was ignoring you. I was busy when I read that, so I couldn't really reply, but I'm here I swear! Just on a little hiatus, so don't expect much.

Anyways, I accept your character as long as you expand the personality. Say, three sentences at the least. Then have at it. I'm putting myself on the inactive list so just pretend I disappeared. ninja.gif

I don't know who is supposed to approve characters if this is the case, but this is what Psycho Cat said.

Edit: Psycho Cat replied in the actual RP thread.

((I return! I'll have to start slow in order to get back into the swing of things, but I will try to become more active.

And yes, that is what I said. In fact, I might pull out of my own RP. To answer your question, MD, I think I'll leave it to Dragontamer259. They currently seem the most interested in this, and I can say they're pretty trustworthy.

Since Evan and Keszpik have similar personalities, anyone interacting with them can say they got bored and left. I meh come back later, but 'till then!

I'm really sorry guys...))

Edited by MessengerDragon