Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ OoC

The forest seemed so small. nonetheless, he continued on. He found mud that buried his scales in a brown color. He smiled.

Now,to get rid of the noise-makers. he said as he did a tiny killing spree. He killed quite a lot of animals, but only the ones who lived in packs. He hid their bodies in a bush

and found himself somewhere where he really liked. Its only game,after all. He smiled. he didn't care if he ever lost, he liked the game. now,to wait.

Hold on, Jass. Food is scarce, your dragon has been finding food everywhere, and now he is wasting prey?? What's more, the noise-makers would have helped him hide by giving a false sense of victory that they found him.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

well, i thought,thought that since he is suppose to be a assassin,so he may as well killed them without them even making a sound.

Uh, I hope it's okay that Fate is getting well off. She can go days without eating, but she does so well because she is a mastermind at stealing. But even when well fed, she can't really fight. She's just a good runner.

Uh, I hope it's okay that Fate is getting well off. She can go days without eating, but she does so well because she is a mastermind at stealing. But even when well fed, she can't really fight. She's just a good runner.

Yeah, this is making more and more sense as it is said.

Oh lord no, she'll fall pretty easy. If she's caught or pushed to the ground, then she's helpless. If she doesn't eat enough, she'll collapse and become useless. She solely depends on other people having food so she can steal it. If she wanders into a desert where there's no one there but herself, she's dead. Her life depends on other people's misfortune. She can hunt, but she doesn't catch much.

OK, so I'm making a new character. Also please welcome our newest member!

• Username: makenziec123
  • Character Name: Ziamliana (Zia)
  • Race: Dragon
  • Species/Ethnicity: user posted image
  • Appearance:
  • Alliance: Innocent
  • History: Zia was hatched and raised in Neo-Metropolis. She and her best friend, a human named Lily, were always seen playing together no matter what the weather was like outside. When Neo-Metropolis was bombed, Zia immediately ran in search of Lily, but by the time she got there all that was left was a huge pit in the ground. She hasn't been quite the same ever since.
  • Personality: Hard, quiet exterior but really she's a big softie. Though you wouldn't guess it by her temper! She's usually pretty mellow, and patient, but get her mad and you'd think she was a Hellfire Wyvern or something! She is very protective of those around her, and will willingly jump in front of her friends to shield them even if she ends up getting hurt in the process.
  • Other: Code-word

• Username: Psycho Cat
  • Character Name: Shyvin
  • Race: Dragon
  • Species/Ethnicity: user posted image
  • Appearance:
  • Alliance: ex-Rogue
  • History: Shyvin lived alone most of his life, making his home on the calmer coastline, though snapping at intruders. When the Rogues first began gaining their power, he had his doubts, claiming that their cause was lost and counter-productive. Soon, however, he reluctantly joined in an effort to be on the winning team, yet rarely actually participated in raids and such. When the war ended and destroyed everything, he was the first to say 'I told you so'.
  • Personality: The war hardly affected his already belligerent attitude. There are many times that he has purposely annoyed his peers just to see their reaction. If he sees someone doing something wrong, he'll just sit back and watch simply for the pleasure of seeing their consequences. He is cocky and full of himself, though defeats of any kind rarely dent his pride, and he'll continue pestering until you leave. Thankfully, he is not very persistent.
  • Other: Code-word

Hold your buns, she still has six days left. (Though I'm an impatient person *is a hypocrite*)

I realize that. I'm use to waiting for people.

(Has sadly waited a month for some people before.)

Jass's new character has been accepted!

• Username: Jass
  • Character Name: Maria
  • Race: Human
  • Species/Ethnicity: She's a blonde
  • Appearance: She has long, gold hair that's usually braided. She wears a marigold-colored short dress that has been dirtied. She is 12 years old.
  • Alliance: Innocent
  • History: Maria once lived in the city with her parents, but after the war she has lived in the forest, and was able to thrive in the forest and swamp for many years. Her parents and twin sibling disappeared in the war, thus presumed dead.
  • Personality: She is not afraid to open up, and is usually cheerful and full of happiness. She can't seem to kill things, though, and only seems to be eating meat if someone else kills them
  • Other: Code-word!
Edited by Psycho Cat

Whoa, RL really took its toll ^-^'

Can I please get a recap? I've been gone for too long...

We meet Alex, Lila and Terran in the story,and Fate and Maria are trying to run away.

Alright, I'm ready to jump back in. Does anyone know Shyvin/Evan's statuses? and perhaps other important info?