senyi

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Oh my god Chibi, the gif in the signature. xd.png

Also, for the question above, I use animeultima.tv

Whoever made episode 8's cliffhanger is a jerk.

Agreed. No one in their right mind would have done that.

D'awwwwww, I absolutely love Makoto and Haru. >3<

I agree, the cliffhanger was just so...evil!

Anyways, I found Rin's reaction to each member of the swim club's stroke kind of funny, especially to Rei's butterfly. It seems like he's kinda jealous or something, imo.

Aye, I think Rin is jealous of Rei because he's swimming with them tongue.gif

The way he judged his butterfly D: Rin, y u so r00d.

I also just watched the ninth episode...

Oh my goodness, Rin was the cutest thing at Iwatobi Elementary school! It was...so refreshing.

Also, Rei following Rin and what'shisface was hilarious.

Rei being a detective...yes. That made my day. I was just waiting for him to be caught, I sort of wanted to see Rin's reaction to being followed. XD

I feel bad for that gray haired kid that follows Rin around like a lost puppy. Rin treats him like crap, and I don't even think he realizes hes doing it. Which makes it even sadder.

And I thought Rin was having a heart attack when he clutched his chest when he got emotional. I was like, NO! YOU CAN'T DIE. But he looks very much alive still, so my mistake. XD

Rei being a detective...yes. That made my day. I was just waiting for him to be caught, I sort of wanted to see Rin's reaction to being followed. xd.png

I feel bad for that gray haired kid that follows Rin around like a lost puppy. Rin treats him like crap, and I don't even think he realizes hes doing it. Which makes it even sadder.

And I thought Rin was having a heart attack when he clutched his chest when he got emotional. I was like, NO! YOU CAN'T DIE. But he looks very much alive still, so my mistake. xd.png

Yeah I thought he was going to get caught and Rin was going to punch him or say horrible things to him because he's really jealous about Rei getting to swim with his old friends.

But I don't really get why Rin doesn't just stop being stupid and go back to being friends with those guys. He beat Haruka, I thought that would satisfy him since he was all bent out of shape about losing to him when he was a kid since he's the one that trained so hard and Haruka just liked swimming for the hell of it, but it only made him more of a jerk. I didn't really understand why.

Edited by Syaoransbear

I think people hate on Rin too much.

The thing about Rin is that he annoys all of us with his jerkiness, but I'm pretty sure the majority actually wants him to be nice and would totally glomp him if he was at least friends with Haruka again. Hell, I'll glomp him if he was nice to the grey-haired kid for once. You know?

Episode 10 was full of flashbacks, yay! Poor Rei, he feels so lonely. It's cute. XD

Speedo Glasses!!! All out–All out—All out–All out!!! Perfect body–Perfect body!!

Ohhh, I'm beginning to ship those two.

Even with the flashbacks I still don't understand why Rin felt the need to be like "Now I'll never swim with you again Haruka, BWUAHAHHAHAHA!"

Last episode is soon here.. D':

Opinions? Anything you wish to see in the last episode?

^ Definitely. I liked the ending.

Re: a second season, I wonder what it'll be about (giving that there is another one). I think it'll be pretty interesting if it was about fall swimming to improve their technique or something.

Haha, I'm doing fall swimming atm.

ASDLSKDKFLSKF ALL THE HAPPY FEELINGS.

Totally worth watching it. I felt like hugging the screen. Only other thing I would've wanted to see would be the captain and Gou together at the end. But, you know what, I can deal. That was just so perfect after all this sad, depressing, cry-for-a-week anime I've been watching.

People seem to think there's going to be a second season but I think this episode summed up everything too well, so I'm not really sure what the second season would be about unless they introduce a new rival. Which would be cool. I'm a little confused about how Rin suddenly admitted that he wanted to swim with them. I guess I'm still sore about him saying he'd never swim with Haruka ever again which like broke Haruka.

I was so sure Rin was going to bite someone when he was yelling because of his pointy teeth. Maybe I shouldn't have marathoned Vampire Knight before watching it, though :/.

I've been following this because it was suggested by a friend and I'm up for about anything now. I haven't finished the episodes yet but i also doubt there will be any more episodes for another season because the artists have moved on to another show...something about a club for glasses. The set up from what I've seen looks similar to this show.