Misty-Shroud

Dragon Summoners-OOC

Personality: Very socially inept and very intelligent (something like asbergers syndrome). Axel tends to take everything literally and comes across as very stiff, blunt, or rude most of the time. He doeesnt always understand certain social concepts. As a result people tend to avoid him. He's actually very nice once you get past his strange logic

i think thats considered a much more serious case of autism than Aspergers

i think thats considered a much more serious case of autism than Aspergers

Really? I have a friend like that. He gets along reasonably well. He tries to have conversations but he's terrible at them and ends up coming across as too nosy or rude or something like that. I didn't even notice that he was different until he told me himself.

being very blunt and taking everything seriously? if that mean he dosnt under stand jokes and sarcasm and stuff then thats not usually Aspergers

Edited by na82008

He does understand jokes, he just doesn't know how to respond to them. He doesn't always pick up on sarcasm though. i could always tone it down.

the revised edition

Username: chibika

Name: Axel Yuboa

Weapons: Shuriken and a Staff.

Human Appearance: Axel is of average height. He has longish black hair, dark brown eyes, and a very athletic build.

Dragon Form Appearance: Axel's dragon form is a black wyvern, with red eyes, large wings, a long tail with 5 spines on his head. His dragon form is very fast and agile. He has several scars on his wings from his first attempts at flying.

Dragon Color: Black

Personality: Axel has spent the majority of his time training and his social skills have become a tad rusty. He is also a bit of a neat freak. His sense of humor shines through when he tells stories about his past or when he casually sneaks up on people using his powers. Axel becomes much more reckless in serious situations. When he isn't training or startling people, he can often be found cleaning.

Crush: none

Other: None

sorry. its been a about a year since ive done stuff like this and im a little out of practice.

Edited by chibika

Human Appearance: Axel is of average height. He has longish black hair and dark brown eyes. Very athletic build.

Dragon Form Appearance: Axel's dragon form is a black wyvern, with red eyes that's built for speed and agility with 5 spines on his head, large wings and a long tail. He has several marks where he has scarred himself.

Personality: Axel has spent the majority of his time training and his social skills have become a tad rusty. He is also a bit of a neat freak. His sense of humor shines through when he tells stories about his past or when he casually sneaks up on people using his powers. Axel becomes much more reckless in serious situations. When he isn't training or startling people, he can often be found cleaning.

Other: None

sorry. its been a about a year since ive done stuff like this and im a little out of practice.

You still need to re read the rules. There's something you need to put in the other section

the second revised edition.

Human Appearance: Axel is of average height. He has longish black hair, dark brown eyes, and a very athletic build.

Dragon Form Appearance: Axel's dragon form is a black wyvern, with red eyes, large wings, a long tail with 5 spines on his head. His dragon form is very fast and agile. He has several scars on his wings from his first attempts at flying.

Other: green

funny, i thought i typed that in earlier. lol oh well

Edited by chibika

Do you think I should make another character who's a senior dragon summoner as we don't have any yet?

also, it says he's been with them for a long time, but at the age of 19, your already a summoner, so can't he be like 40? should i make him very old (80-90), pretty old (60-70), not really that old (40-50), or less than 40?

Edited by na82008

I'd probably recommend we wait for Misty to come back before any further characters are made, in case she had plans for the Keeper. I don't see any harm in making senior dragon summoners however.

well, we can't have them do anything till sshe comes back, but we can still submit the forums. also, i don't think she wants to be the keeper because earlier she was waiting for someone else to fill the slot

Edited by na82008

Alright I've got a bit more time on my hands now and I can start RPing here. Thanks for waiting for me guys xd.png

~na82008: Yes, you can make the keeper, and no I didn't really want to make a character that was the keeper. I like to give other people chances to play the higher positions and I also suck at playing people in higher positions tongue.gif

I think I'll run off and go post on the IC thread biggrin.gif

Username:na82008

Name:Luna Falims

Weapons:a bow and a sword

Human Appearance: Chestnut frizzy hair usually in a ponytail, brown eyes is pretty tall, and has a kind face

Dragon Form Appearance:large dragon with vicious fangs and sharp claws, very large wings and spikes on its tail

Dragon Color:black

Personality: very strict when it is needed, but is kind when she can be

Crush:none

Other:green

Edited by na82008

I just noticed....Damien's dragon form is exactly the same picture as Jaryk's. Awkward...o.o

That depends. Will it mess up the timeline for the others?