Misty-Shroud

Dragon Summoners-OOC

If you like. Creativity is the name of the game, just act as your charrie would tongue.gif

misty, i just realized a problem. who ever has the keeper role would have a high influence on the story, so if someone except you is the keeper then that could cause a problem with your control over the story direction.

Not completely na82008. If I have a major plot issue that I want in the story, then I'l pm the person playing the keeper. Other than that they can add minor problems to the plot, and major ones they can run by me real quick before actually putting them into the plot tongue.gif

Also, you keeper is accepted. smile.gif

Rarek, I'm going on a school camp in 5 days (today is Tuesday and I'm going on Monday). So I won't be able to RP for about one week. Is it alright with you If I make Arla really sick and she can send Jaryk on a mission or something while she is sick?

Hmm. I'll need someone with me, since it'll be difficult to do that by myself. Perhaps another student and their mentor can come with me.

Username: Narath

Name: Eres Ferrum

Weapons: Katana and some Kunai Strapped to his belt.

Human Appearance: Eres is tall, about 6 feet and 3 inches, but is thin, and somewhat muscular. Because he is not the strongest, he relies more on agility.

Dragon Form Appearance: Here

Dragon Color: Red

Personality: As a teacher, he is very stern, and always tries his best to get his point across. He does try to be supporting at the same time, but does not do it too much, so the student feels that they can improve, and not slack off. Eres will try to help people as much as he can if they are in any type of trouble. If he is around friends, he will often show a lighter side to himself. Is also a bit of a romantic when he wants to be.

Crush: Kyndra Maylin

Other: censorkip.gif

If I am accepted, I can take over for Arla as Jaryk's master instead.

Edited by Narath

The age is a little off since they are a senior dragon summoner. They're usually 2-3 years older, since that age isn't too far off it shouldn't be a problem. Also, for the other section I'd like you to put the answer not a censorkip.gif but I will accept your form tongue.gif

You'll have to ask the person playing Jaryk if they'd like you to take over for Arla

Edited by Misty-Shroud

Thank you. I only put censorkip.gif there because I saw that everyone else did it as well, and I had nothing to put in other.

You'll have to ask the person playing Jaryk if they'd like you to take over for Arla

That's fine by me if you do

wow, you need to read the rules more carefully, your not suppose to put that in the other section ether, i'll give you a hint, reread the last 3 rules

rarek and 00235, i just thought of a way to get you on a mission, you can leave it too the keeper, if anyone else wants to accompany them then please post

misty, i was thinking that the king of Delin city might be getting worried that something is happening so they want to send a search party into the forest because some important person went missing but they don't want to send normal people because something seems off there, is that ok with you?

also, what is the technology level? do healers make potions still? Has electricity been invented? Do we still make almost everything out of stone and metal?

Edited by na82008

Actually, na82008 that comes very close to what I had planned so go ahead.

To you question on technology they are still very similar to the middles ages. Most weapons are made out of steel(more expensive usually) or Iron(cheaper). Electricity hasn't been invented yet so they still rely on torches and oil lamps for light. Healers don't commonly use potions, unless in a case when it would be impossible to use spells to heal someone before they die of their wounds, but potions are sometimes used to help bring back a patient's strength. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Sorry about that, I get confused people always tell you to put different kinds of things in other.

Other: Green

If I am accepted, I can take over for Arla as Jaryk's master instead.

I don't mind. There can be a handoff before Arla must "leave mysteriously" or something similar.

Ok, instead of making her sick I'll make her get kidnapped by assassins and then they almost kill her but she turns into her dragon form, kills them all and flies back to the school.

sounds like a very interesting way to do it. Plus, if she was sick, she could just be healed.

Username: 0023567467

Name: Ryan

Weapons: Sword and Two daggers

Human Appearance: Ryan

Dragon Form Appearance: His dragon form

Dragon Color: Red

Personality: Ryan is very irresponsible and arrogant. He is very stubborn and he can be quite rude to other people. He likes to fight a lot and so he is an excellent fighter. He enjoys playing pranks on other people and stealing things. He can be nice but is very rarely.

Crush: none

Other: green

Narath, can Ryan be Eres's mentor after Arla comes back?

Edited by 0023567467

sorry. I am just stuck on thinking of a way for Eres to recognize Jaryk. Any ideas?

Don't you mean that Ryan would be Eres' mentee?

What's the difference between mentee and mentor?

Anyway Eres could just bump into Ryan and ask him who is Jaryk and then Ryan could say where he is and what he looks like.

alright. It sounds like a plan to me. If Ryan gets accepted, I will do that.

A mentor is the person that does the teaching, and the mentee is the person they are teaching.

thats a lie, the difference between a mentor and a mentee is that a mentor is a real thing, a mentee isn't. why dose everyone think you can put a ee of everything? like gifter giftee, that doesn't work ether, it would be gifter receiver, but gifter isn't even a word ether. trainee however is a thing, so trainer, trainee, is something that dose work.

I'm sorry, but that was what my teachers told me when I was being a mentor for the BBBS program in school. It is not a lie, it is simply what I have been told.