Misty-Shroud

Dragon Summoners-OOC

Username: 0023567467

Name: Arla

Weapons: Bow My bow Sword My sword

Human Appearance: Arla has reddish brownish hair with ice blue eyes. She is taller than most humans of her age and she has pure white teeth.

Dragon Form Appearance: Dragon form. She grows very large wings and a long tail and claws. Her eyes turn a silvery white colour and spikes appear at the top of her head.

Dragon Colour: Green

Personality: Arla is always nice. She can by sometimes stubborn, she doesn't like fighting very much but she is still a very good fighter. When she first meets people she can by quite shy but once she gets to know them then she can be a chatterbox.

Crush: None

Other: Green

Username: Zanzibar79

Name: Arisa Novem

Weapons: A staff with a blade about a hand's length long. She also has two small knives, but prefers her staff.

Human Appearance: She has very dark, chocolate brown hair, that's cut raggedly close to her head, like a boy. She is slightly taller than average, and has a lean, wiry build. Her eyes are brown with green and blue flecks.

Dragon Form Appearance: Her dragon form is lean and wiry, just like her, and her eyes are the same. Her wings are larger than usual, and her tail much longer. She has no spines or frills, allowing for smoother and faster flight. Her claws are also long, and very sharp.

Dragon Color: Red

Personality: Arisa is a bit of a rebel at heart, but she's also got a bit of scholar in her. She doesn't like doing things by the book, so much as her own way, but she is infinitely curious and loves to learn new things. She's passionate and is kind and caring for young children and animals.

Crush: Open

I may make a male character when I have time.

Edited by Zanzibar79

Username:JaylaCaine

Name:Damien Black

Weapons: Sword and knives

Human Appearance:Damien

Dragon Form Appearance:Dragon looks

Dragon Color: Blue

Personality:Damien is a very kind person even though he is very quiet. His not talking results in not a lot of people trying very hard to talk with him or be part of a team. When injured he does become kind of surly and short tempered only to end up kind of contrite and apologetic afterwards. However he tends to apologize by doing things for people rather than actually talking.

Crush:Open

Other:Green

So misty-shroud, are we going to start? I've always wanted to RP in this roleplay.

I made an assumption that the order has a "school" of sorts for the trainees with dorms and classes. If you need me to change anything, let me know smile.gif

I don't know that there even is a training field. I just guessed there was one so...yeah

I guess we can just go with it. Part of the creativity I suppose.

Akasha, not sure that it matters, but your human picture doesn't work (at least for me it doesn't).

Is it alright if I join?

Username: Elacular

Name: Nissel Mellian

Weapons: He uses a sling for long range and, as such, always keeps a satchel of rocks by his hip. He's not fond of close-range combat, but caries a small hatchet just in case things get out of hand.

Human Appearance: Nissel has long, coarse black hair that he generally braids. He has dark skin and dark brown eyes. His body is gaunt and very awkward, all elbows and knees. He's a bit short for his age.

Dragon Form Appearance: Dragon form

Dragon Color: Black

Personality: Very soft spoken and awkward, his social skills are very minimal and he'll often say exactly the wrong thing at exactly the wrong time. This means he has a tendency to tick people off, which generally ends with him hiding in the shadows for a few hours until their rage has faded. Even though he's not very well spoken, he has good intentions. He's just not excellent at carrying them out.

Crush: Open

i would like too join please smile.gif

Username:na82008

Name:Moniad Corritor

Weapons: 2 daggers and 3 throwing tomahawks

Human Appearance: average hight with short blond hair and thin body and hazle eyes

Dragon Form Appearance: smaller than a normal dragon, with very sharp claws and highly aerodynamic

Dragon Color: blue

Personality: keeps calm in bad situations, is kind of selfish but gets along with others well.

Crush:open

Other:green

Edited by na82008

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on guys, I have a lot of things going on right now so I still might not be able to be on the forums much right now. na82008 and Elacular, both accepted. Sorry for the wait.

can i join? this sounds really interesting.

Username: chibika

Name: Axel Yuboa

Weapons: Shuriken and a Staff.

Human Appearance: Axel is average height. He has longish black hair and dark brown eyes. Very athletic build.

Dragon Form Appearance: Axel's dragon form is a black wyvern that's built for speed and agility with 5 spines on his head, large wings and a long tail. He has a few red marks where he has scarred himself. His eyes become a very dark red and he has very sharp claws.

Personality: Very socially inept and very intelligent (something like asbergers syndrome). Axel tends to take everything literally and comes across as very stiff, blunt, or rude most of the time. He doeesnt always understand certain social concepts. As a result people tend to avoid him. He's actually very nice once you get past his strange logic

Crush: none

Other: He spends most of his spare time training in both forms.

Edited by chibika

can i join? this sounds really interesting.

Username: chibika

Name: Axel Yuboa

Weapons: Shuriken and a Staff.

Human Appearance: Axel is average height. He has longish black hair and dark brown eyes. Very athletic build.

Dragon Form Appearance: Axel's dragon form is a black wyvern that's built for speed and agility with 5 spines on his head, large wings and a long tail. He has a few red marks where he has scarred himself. His eyes become a very dark red and he has very sharp claws.

Personality: Very socially inept and very intelligent (something like asbergers syndrome). Axel tends to take everything literally and comes across as very stiff, blunt, or rude most of the time. He doeesnt always understand certain social concepts. As a result people tend to avoid him. He's actually very nice once you get past his strange logic

Crush: none

Other: He spends most of his spare time training in both forms.

Just to tell you, I think you should read the rules again.