SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I'm assuming that Alvi should probably wait till after the Lucifer/Rico thing before coming over. She's probably going to stick around with Lucy from now on.

Lucifer is waiting on either Bathory, Sindri, or Rico. He's mostly waiting on Sindri to go away, but Bathory and Rico and do something.

I'll have her come over after Rico has replied so Lucifer doesn't make her leave. Or will he anyways?

Hmmm.

should I offer plan?

I'm not going to kill off Sierra, but Mist has a plan coming up that maybe will kill her?

Silver, I honestly don't think we need anymore death right now. I know that not everyone is going to survive, but we have too much going on right now. If you're planning to kill anyone, then you should wait for things to cool off before doing so. Also, I'm not entirely sure you can pull off killing someone. (No offense) You backed out of the bear plan and look where that got us.

Lucifer is waiting on either Bathory, Sindri, or Rico. He's mostly waiting on Sindri to go away, but Bathory and Rico and do something.

Sindri is obviously waiting on Rico, Bathory, or Alvi to reply to her, but I'm waiting on Rico.

Edit: The whole Sindri insanity thing comes down to this interaction anyways.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

wait you guys

Do you want to see my rp idea? I feel like it doesn't make sense, but I don't know if others will think that too

Everybody thinks vampire dragons are killers, but what happens when they are the true killers?

Vampire dragons have always been regarded as cold, merciless, and cruel killers. But they are simply trying to keep the species alive. Vampire bites unaffected by others almost always succeed, but the other breeds of dragons kill the eggs when no one is looking to hinder the spread of vampires. The other eggs that managed to not get killed were abandoned in hopes that the eggs would naturally die. The only eggs that survive are the eggs that are constantly watched over, or protected by owners. The vampires often form secret groups to protect their bitten eggs, and they rely on the groups to survive mostly as it is very tiring to guard an egg yourself without sleep. But recently dragons have found out about the few groups of vampires, and are planning to eliminate them. Two out of the seven groups have already been attacked and eliminated. If the groups are all wiped out, then the vampire dragon species might go extinct. To prevent this the vampire dragons have hidden eggs at secluded caves that no one knows about. Some dragons have also stood up for vampire dragons, claiming that they are indeed capable of the same emotions as regular dragons. Right now, the vampires and dragon are at a tie. Attacks have been launched, but have ended in ties. Will you help the vampires as a regular dragon? Or will you aim to eliminate them? You may even be a member of the vampires. The choice is up to you.

so what do you think? It was a random idea

Hm... I feel as though this isn't a main plot. I think it may be the story, but not the plot. There needs to be something else to make this into a more fleshed out story.

That really doesn't have much to do with the RP. It's another RP altogether, especially the way you phrased it.

a) doesn't seem like it's FOR an RP at all. It seems like it IS an (undeveloped) RP.

cool.gif If it's for something else, why put it here?