SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Yeah, so?

And just in case anyone couldn't tell, I approve of Bacon's post with Sindri. (Very much.)

I'm going to be on the chat for a bit.

YES! Do that! And then have her commit suicide. No one ever commits suicide in RPs, I wonder why?

Rien tried to commit suicide within a few mins of her birth. Had someone not stop her she really would've gone through with it.

SOMEONE PICK UP FEAATTHHEERRR.

Or face the wrath of an even longer turtle tank post that have 5-6 charas when I come back.

Well no one has to of course.

Except that I may do so. Erm- actually I cant do that even if I wanted to OTL *that rule posted*

*Me pushes that button over and over again.*

Hahaha, I'm just plain hyper lately smile smile smile~ *eye twitch*

(I'm half acting, half telling the truth atm.)

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Hmm. I've been thinking about suicide a lot lately. (Can someone give me a better way to word that?)

I had Aladdin commit suicide, albeit he was insane.

I also have a dragon in another RP that's committed suicide twice. (He's also insane. And still alive.)

EDIT: And Spirit's making an exception to that rule. (Hee hee, spoilers.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

The one about not having your dragons mate with each other.

And that's where I got it from, yes.

In my case, I would end you interacting with myself thus making my posts longer and there wouldnt be any fun in that. Well, the interacting with myself thing. Thats what writing a story is for. Yes I can write my own "fan fic" of Hibiki and Feather, but I'd rather not. If Feather stops interacting with Hibiki... Well... Its basically gonna "cut the bud" of the flower before it even starts to bloom. I also wanted more Roseanna and Hibiki interaction... But without Nite around, its not gonna be effective.

Not with my plan! I have an awesome plan.

Plus Roseanna is outside, and Hibiki can bump into her anytime

I hope you don't mind that I threw Vortex in there Bacon. I had to do something with him... >.<

That's fine with me, it actually helps me develop Sindri's descent into insanity quite nicely.

@MW: I'm honored.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I think, I could be wrong. (I'm ruining a perfectly good compliment, aren't I? Stupid.) It's pretty impossible to make me feel gut-wrenching.

Oh noooess...

On a random note, In the drawings we're doing I always seem to see Rico and Aerix together... Which seems to imply a little bit of RicoxAerix... ._. Wat.

This really is starting to end up as an alternate reality/parallel world of TPE. xDDD Since it has so much changes made, if I get clearance from the dragcave people (which I have no idea how to do, but Ill figure out something) then I'll post it on youtube and show it to EVERYONE via OOC post, unless Spirit decides to post it on the front page of the IC (which would be nice to have ;u; )

Making a final rush towards the project! At least half way done. The quality as it is right now isnt what I wanted, but eh, At least we're getting it done before the dead line.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Well, that's not quite right. If you were to throw Lucy in you might be on to something. Sorta. *Doesn't feel like explaining* I'm tired of explaining.

WELL THEN. Haaaaah..! Ehehehehe... xDDD

EDIT: I feel like my charas were forgotten ;u;

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Sorry Tala. I sorta put Rien off doing her own thing, she's looking for someone who screamed, oddly enough, she's pretty resolute about it. XP

Can I get some help here? I'm hanging out with my friend Who might need to be tested for insanity, like me and I'm half awake and I just need some guidence right here for my post I might post tomorrow.

I just spewed a bunch of garbage...

I stand no chance of catching a new release.

I might make another RP, though probably not. I'll just be stalking until someone interacts with my charries here