SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Sorry that I came on and then didn't post. I had to go out some where. I will be not very active for about two more days so It might be a while before I post

Anyone have a female year 1 hatchie they want to kill off?

If you do please quote this post along with a list of candidates.

Sorry double post

List:

Silv

Mist

Roseanna

Snow

Basically everyone

Sorry if anyone was waiting for any of my hatchlings. Had to leave in a rush and could not get on my phone/tablet to make a post. Long story short, my mother does not have the best of health so when she called to tell me she was going to have surgery I am the one who freaks out and does not let her really finish telling me on the phone when or why. Going to be on her foot/toe for a ruptured ligament on Sep 23 and she is going to be out of work for a week or more. She has diabetes so makes infection is higher than most people and healing for her is crappy, thus she is going to be with me then. Just a heads up for that coming date. Not sure how long or how much I will be able to get on when all that happens. I will give ya'll another warning when the date is closer though.

Sorry again for going poof without a warning. I panic when I hear the word surgery. xd.png I shall go read what I missed now, does not look like much.

Just bear in mind that not everyone wants a mate/crush for their character.

EDIT: I'm so sorry Lilitha :c That's horrible. I hope your mom feels better soon!

Edited by Evensong

I hope she gets better soon. But I think "know" is a better word in this situation, as it provides more hope than the word "hope". I'm sure she'll recover!

Ugh, too much useless OOC posts while I was gone studying and working. At least in four years I'll have an impressive case for a scholarship...

Can anyone interact with Skylene? I don't mean to have a hatchling just walk to the forest randomly and start conversation, I need to know if someone needs her to talk to them, and that they're near the forest.

I know. This idea will just be for people who want their OCs to have mates, but can't choose, so to speak.

Okay, so we have this raffle, and everyone that wants to participate will give their OC names to someone we know is honest. That person will write do the names, put females in on pile, and males in the other. Pull out two names, and those characters will be mates. It's like letting destiny choose! And of course, you can refuse if you don't the pairing idea(only if it's your OC).

I'm honest! If we do this I can do eet! *Goes to change member title*

EDIT: But seriously, it should be me Bacon or Wolfe, and not someone who's part of it

Edited by MasterWeavile898

There isn't a lot of males that aren't in a planned relationship you know...

Edited by Doctortear

I think it's the water hatchilings and...like...two others. Not counting Raven, because...

It sounds a lot worse than it is from what I researched of the whole thing. Painful and made worse only because she is diabetic. So thanks a lot guys for wishing her better, I will actually pass on the message that some friends sends some wishes. It will make her day I know, thanks.

@Weavile; You have me wondering what in the world you are planing now.

@Doc and tapir; Making that post with Aysu now. Should not be to long before I get it done. Just trying to type it one handed. Kitten keeps trying to keep getting on the keyboard.

Edited by Lilithachaos

I'm honest! If we do this I can do eet! *Goes to change member title*

EDIT: But seriously, it should be me Bacon or Wolfe, and not someone who's part of it

What is this about? Please PM me.