SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I would love to get on chat but I can't =w=

Ah, does anyone else want my Skype? It's a good way to contact me while I'm away from the tpe since I always respond to my Skype messages eventually, even those that are sent while I'm idle.

What?

That made no sense. sleep.gif

Well I know that. I read the OOC and skimmed the IC. I need a more specific recap

Edit: @doc, michiru interacting with Clem; I want to get to a point where they will either start interacting win spira, Favian, or jean/ashni (is Clem afraid of the male body or the male soul?)

Alright ill be more specific; I thought it would confuse you if I didn't sum it up.

Everyone was going about on their normal business. A magi known has rakushun returned to the birthcave after sensing something bad was going to happen. He went missing a week after he was born so not many dragons knew him except for Favian. Anyways when he returned he panicked when his collar, which usually helps suppress his thoughts and emotions- began to break. In his panic he cast a spell that swapped everyone's souls around, most of them only got part of their souls swapped

This is the event I spoke of before the time skip.

A part of riens personality got switched with alvi (in their case it's riens paranoia and alvis friendliness)

A part of lucifer and a part of Favian got switched (compassion and sadism, correct me if I'm wron because I most likely am)

Medea and aerix's abilities have been swapped (Medea has tail barbs while aerix has weather changing powers)

Glas and Kiskas abilities got swapped (glas can heal while Kiska has offensive magic, aka glas magic)

Ashni and jean completely swapped bodies, ashni is inside jeans body, jean is inside ashnis body. (I think their bodies have the same voice too; jean still sounds like jean, but speaking the way ashni would and ashni still sounds like ashni but talks like jean would. Their souls are swapped)

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Yeah no one else was effected... Since its a high magic spell, mostly thought of as forbidden to rakushun, I decided that only a select few could get swapped.

Another problem is, you said you can't play serious charas. That would be a problem because I chose almost everyone at random as well as what would get swapped.

You or any other of the other charas that actually want to get swapped, maybe, just maayybe I can allow it. Only problem is rakushun who will probably not want to do that.

I still have a lot of school work, so I won't be able to RP much. This goes for all the other RPs I'm in too. People can control my characters if they want to ^.^

I want to get swapped! I can play emotionless charecters though. Maybe not as good as usual me though.

This is the reason I don't like leaving the forum.

I don't know about that silver ^^;

Could you pull off rakushuns personality that refuses to speak a majority if a time? And could you make his powers of a magi work w/o oping him unreasonably?

Actually, Kiska doesn't have any magic at the moment since Glas had his magic blocked. She won't be able to "recharge" until she's calmed down enough and gotten over the fact she can't use magic/heal, which is going to take a while xd.png

I think Rien also got a bit of Alvi's protectiveness of Glas... She's not taking it too well. xd.png She's really hurt and jealous at the moment... And she jumped to the conclusion that now Glas and Rien have something going on and that he used that weird spell thingy to try and get rid of her. I have a feeling that this is when Alvi is going to join Lucifer.

(glas can heal while Kiska has offensive magic, aka glas magic)

Yes. Glas magic.

I think Rien also got a bit of Alvi's protectiveness of Glas... She's not taking it too well. xd.png She's really hurt and jealous at the moment... And she jumped to the conclusion that now Glas and Rien have something going on and that he used that weird spell thingy to try and get rid of her. I have a feeling that this is when Alvi is going to join Lucifer.

Oh lordy. Glas is going to be so confused. He understands magic, but he doesn't get people all that well >.<

I sort of figured that since he's a newborn, he either won't retain the information, or he'll be a terrible student who doesn't understand what they are trying to do.

For now, all he needs is food.

Alright, I just wanted to make sure people I did anything else. Also sorry for taking so long to reply. Watching my Niece and she being a little hyper thing today.

@Doc; Only one is maybe Kirk if you want to help Aysu teach the newborn to fish? She asked in a round about way for him to help anyways.

Oh lordy. Glas is going to be so confused. He understands magic, but he doesn't get people all that well >.<

heehee he's going to be all like "what's wrong?" blink.gif and then Alvi is all like ERMAGHERSH LIKE YOU DONT KNOW and then he'll be all like "i really don't" and then Alvi will be all like HAH YEAH RIGHT GO AWAY D:< *joins lucifer*

hmm... i've been neglecting Aria and Tant recently... *works on posts for them*

I'm gonna keep Lithrin somewhere around the entrance to the Birthcave for a while, but as of now he doesn't really think anything's wrong, everything he's seen that was odd he just dismissed as hatchlings fighting and steered away from it, but I do want him to realize something's up once people start freaking out. (:

Hmm. I could try.

CHALLENGE IS GOOD!

Ehhh... I'd rather not risk it. I don't want people yelling all over you. Now if I had lots of reference and posts of what he's like then maybe... But it's too much o a critical point for you to experiment with rakushun. Sorry. Instead, try to use rakushun as an example of how to act like mystic; not that I'm telling you to be exactly like him

Ah, and that Rien indeed! I did t intend for the over protectiveness because Rien is in fact protective of hose she loves and holds dear, but isn't so much with those she hardly knows. Yes she may worry about others, but not this extreme. Usually the only one she feels protective of is kalana, but she has yet to show it IC because she's still struggling with herself.

I get the feeling once she realizes its only temporary she's will on the inside be all like "nuuuu I don't want to!" But due to the swap shell probably have to comply

Ah, does anyone else want my Skype? It's a good way to contact me while I'm away from the tpe since I always respond to my Skype messages eventually, even those that are sent while I'm idle.

xd.png I haven't used Skype in months. the only person i ever talked to doesn't have it anymore. tongue.gif

Here's what I'm like to those Skype, Facebook thingies.

Random People: Hey, KN! What's your Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Instagram/etc.?

Me: What is this "Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Instagram/etc." you speak of?