SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Not to mention Jean is sleeping right now. How would that work out? What, does Jean-in-Ashni's-body suddenly fall to the floor while Ashni-in-Jean's-body is all like, why am I smaller and... Why do I feel weird?

I get the feeling you know what I'm referring too. Kinda reminds me of those movies like Freaky Friday and that one movie where a girl gets swapped with a guy and both had to deal with... Certain circumstances.

EDIT: OH DEAAR GOD! Favian's post... I'm scared now.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

It's not a good thing, but it's certainly interesting. I know this won't happen, but I'm imagining Lucy prancing around rainbows and showering glitter, more rainbows, and candy, etc. everywhere.

Do not fear, it is not permanent. But it can only be fixed under certain circumstances and if those circumstances are not met, then it may become permanent.

Well I had her laying down in my last post so yay for Jean there, but now I am wishing she was still sitting up. You have me so tempted to edit my last post just so he will fall down. My post for Ashni will most likely be a little tricky one to do since I know he was sleeping on the ground and then plus the 'wait why am I in the cave, I was outside' scenario. Going to be a little challenge and fun all in one~ Just more fun when she notices that nope this is not your body and nope you are no longer a female. xd.png

To make sure since I had come back into the RP right before the bear attack, he does not have wings right? Don't think he was a mature hatchling anyways.

@Doc; Yes and no one will be able to go to Favian like normal! The underhanded motives he will try to pull without anyone noticing. The chaos that might cause. The bad thing everyone might try to go to him when they notice the whole magic thing happening.

For all those who have dragons that go fishing: you are killing fish incorrectly.

The head needs to be more or less smashed in order to kill a fish. If you slice the body open, it will continue to live (painfully) for a few minutes. Even if you slice off the head, it won't die instantly- and there will be enough remaining energy left in its facial muscles and tendons that it will "blubber" and move its eyes around and generally look pathetic for quite a while. And the tail will flap around. And all that will continue after it is dead.

But if you smash the head, it's the quickest, easiest, most humane way to kill them.

Thank you, that is all. Good day.

Meh. I don't go into complete specifics about killing a fish, however, so it can be assumed that after a slice she smashes its head.

Oh yes, this was the thing that I was going to have fun with. No more can people go to Favian since he will just brush them off.

Well I had her laying down in my last post so yay for Jean there, but now I am wishing she was still sitting up. You have me so tempted to edit my last post just so he will fall down. My post for Ashni will most likely be a little tricky one to do since I know he was sleeping on the ground and then plus the 'wait why am I in the cave, I was outside' scenario. Going to be a little challenge and fun all in one~ Just more fun when she notices that nope this is not your body and nope you are no longer a female. xd.png

To make sure since I had come back into the RP right before the bear attack, he does not have wings right? Don't think he was a mature hatchling anyways.

Do iittt Chaos, Dooo iitttt! Well, I had the impression that Ashni was standing up... But oh well. ...Edit that post do it do it do it *shot*

And yes, he is not a mature hatchling. He also has feelings towards Michiru, the holysong dragon -the one with blue text on my posts- but since they're young they dont really understand their own feelings, least of all the other party's feelings.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

We need more "normal" dragons.

I just realized that I didn't really give Skylene a "power". Flying relatively fast can be done with practice, and convincing others is leaning more towards a personality, or a developed skill.

Quoting myself in the IC:

(OOC: OK. A personality switch was not the plan I was expecting. I hope it isn't permanent.)

Edited by Bacon_Strips

muhahahaha, I live for the unexpected. What were you expecting? A flower dance ritual?

And dont worry, its not really permanent as long as both dragons come to terms that I've told their users.

I like Favian so much. He's so smart, yet so stupid. No healer can help Spira.

Favian realizes that. Did you not see the part saying he expected for the healers to say she just has to work it off.

Oouhhh, Maybe Michiru can help- well she wont be cured, but at the very least she can sing? Or attempt a song magic spell with a heal effect? Or... Or at least something to help dull her pain ;n;

I did, I did do itttt. I have went to edit it so she is sitting up~ We must have the hilarity that is a Jean-in-Ashni's-body waking up in that way.

Oh poor Ashni, she loves flying so her love has been taking away! Well that and her abilities so she will have mixed feelings on that end. No worries on shocking anyone, but at the same time she will feel so odd not having the power behind her. That and Michiru is going to get the shock of her life when Ashni-in-Jean's-body is freaking out about what happened, but at the same time wanting to comfort her if she is freaking out. Evil motherly/mother-hen instincts will not leave Ashni alone.

Well Favian isn't going to help and will stop caring soon. You'll need to find someone else to help.

Is my new dragon approved? Can I start posting with it? What else must I do?

Thanks!

Spiritwolfe will approve your form. You should PM it to her so she can approve it.

If Spira dies then Lineheart gets Favian. tongue.gif

Edited by Doctortear