cfmtfm

"If it has a face, it has a name"

I, RezaiK, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

All of my dragon's names are from different mythologies (i.e Greek , Norse etc)

I, SaphireKat, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I have 4 unnamed dragons because I can't figure out what to name them ^^; I'll figure something out for them biggrin.gif

I, Dragmori, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I do this anyway.

Edited by Dragmori

I, NeoChaoticProxy, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

It takes a while to think of one, but I always do.

I, Pikathelord, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

This actually doesn't change much, since I always plan out what my dragon's name will be when it's still an egg.

The only one of my dragons that isn't named is my Daydream hatchling, and that's because its code is "Icecc"

Edited by Pikathelord

I, IllusionWolf, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I really like this! biggrin.gif

I, OutlawQueen, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I, Enderecho, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

/kabump!

Putting a note in here that the TMB raffle is going to support naming for the current raffle. Here's the ruleset. Feel free to pop over biggrin.gif

user posted image

We're having a raffle variant. This one won't involve breeding, but naming.To enter, post a screenshot of your scroll with the option /show unnamed dragons checked. It should be pretty empty. Growing/frozen hatchies don't count against you.

Obviously, some people have special codes they keep. If that's the case, just post and let me know. Now, that does not mean it's okay to have 20+ dragons un-named because "It takes me awhile to pick names" We feel your pain, but that's not going to get an entry.

As far as tickets, this one is you get a ticket in the order that you enter. First to post is 1, etc. 1 entry per person.

Prize! You get to request what Metal gets bred to and you get the egg(s). You get 5 eggs, stopping at your first 2g prize. Refusals and no interest don't count, only eggs. So you could get 4 2g fails and one shiny, but if that 5th egg is a fail you are out of luck and only get five 2g kins. Also, I have to work breedings around the lottery and holidays so it may be fast... or not 8)

I, legofrodo12, agree that if it has a face, it has a name. I love naming my dragons in Elvish. happy.gif

I, Schnoodles, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

looks like i should take this oath cause i always name em after they gender ! x3

I, xHaiki, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I, oilbird, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.