cfmtfm

"If it has a face, it has a name"

I, llizzyisthebest, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Was I supposed to put my username from here or on Dragcave? I did from here but if I need to change it, let me know.

I, Marie19 (or Marie19R), agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

It may take me a week or so, but I'll always name.

I, DialgaTheTimeLord (or DialgaTheTimeLord), agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I planned to do this anyway.

Edited by DialgaTheTimeLord

I, IDoNotExist, agree that if it has a face, it has a name. Every Dragon Deserves The Wonderful Sensation Of Knowing A Word, A Word That Can Define Their Very Being.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I'll take the oath!

Def!

I, Keij, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

My dragons are unique, every one of them deserves to be known nominally!

Edited by Keij

I, padfoot6, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

My scroll name is "antigod" though, as evidenced by my signature. tongue.gif

All of my dragons receive names based either strictly or loosely upon their codes, as well as a label denoting their genders and breeds.

Edited by padfoot6

At one point, everything on my scroll had a name. Then I left the game (it's been oh... 3 years or so?) and they all lost them. A friend lured me back, and now I have nearly 500 dragons to name again (I played when there was the old 4 egg limit - so much more to hoard - I mean collect now!) I can't pledge that they'll all have names again SOON, but all the new ones I've acquired have been named and as I breed, the parents are being named. So eventually, they will all be named.

I, Timbre, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I didn't realize there was a thread for this! Anywho, I've been religiously ensuring that I've kept up with naming all my little friends up to this point, just as well continue to do so.

I, cashmeredraconic, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

This is awesome, I didn't know, either, that this was a thing, probably because I'm new... I pick my names based off of what they mean, and keep track of how many I have for each letter of the alphabet. :3

Edited by cashmeredraconic

I, TricksterWhiskers13, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Mine are going to be named after my favorite books, comics, TV shows and other such things. It'll be like a library run by dragons! biggrin.gif