boscodelta

Cellphone Games

Puzzle and Dragons is my favorite phone game. Had it a little under a year and still not bored with it.

Also have Little Alchemy, which I plan on restarting next time I play, Flow Free, the free version of Fruit Ninja, and Final Fantasy Air Brigade, which is ok, but more a time killer with lots of ff references as opposed to a real ff-feeling game if that makes any sense).

OH. DH4 or Warriors (Dungeon Hunter 4) They're both cool fighting games. DH4 is set in this place called Valenthia where there used to be demons, then the demons come back. In Warriors, you can fight Dragons, all that stuff. EASIER to level up in Warriors, harder in DH4

I play DH4 too! smile.gif

DragonVale I've been playing since it came out (under Dragonhatchling there too) and have every dragon ever existed (and I'm pretty sure every decoration too..... *blames pokemon for collecting issues*)

I have Geomon still... just don't play it much.

Fruitninja.... Angry Birds....

Clash of Clans. Baloons Tower Defense Battles. LOTR: The Hobbit (and the one about Dragons in Atlantis by the same company)

and a slew (and I do mean slew) of countless other games.....

I also used to have Jetpack Joyride and Godfinger: Allstars. I think. I play Angry Birds (original, Rio, and Seasons), and Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots.

For now, the only game I'm playing on my mobile phone is Osu!Stream, though I used to play Subway Surfers and Temple Run.

Osu! :DDD I'm forever an Osu! advocate.

I also have Tiny Thief, Flow, QuizUp, Colormania, Luminosity (for da brain), Hybrid 2, TouchMix 2 (which you should try if you liked Osu!), and I've tried Illusia (1 and 2), Zenonia (1, 2, 3, 4,and 5), and Demon Souls, which are all good RPGS. Good puzzles are Can You Escape (1 and 2), Cut the Rope, Letris, Letterpress, Strand, Pivot, Dots, and Triple Town. I absolutely love Paint it Back and Pocket Mine as well. Oh my god, I'm like a phone game fanatic. This isn't even all the games I've had... LOL.

Edited by Dauntingale

I used to play solitary a lot but I haven't for soo long. Between my kindle and IPhone I tend to switch around every few months with games. I enjoyed plants vs zombies, dragon story, words with friends, scramble with friends, asphalt 8. And mega jump.

Summon Masters it's really addicting and that's pretty much it not big on phone games because mine gets too hot xd.png

I WAS addicted to the Flappy Bird xd.png P&D was fun too, until I got stuck on a dungeon and uninstalled it xd.png Chaosdrive was similar to P&D, so I liked it smile.gif Now I like Discozoo.

*faint voice*

did somebody say

*crashes through wall*

CLASH OF CLANS

My friend introduced me to it, and he's been playing for a while now.

I'm just getting started... well, kind of. My town hall is level 5, and I'm working on getting the defenses and stuff upgraded before upgrading the town hall to level 6.

Speaking of other games, I kind of got into Dragonvale again, and I've played that for, idk, 2 or more years?

Other than that, I'm not really that big on mobile games.

Puzzle and Dragons

Bread Puppies

Happy Street

Sims Freeplay

I'm not really into any cell games at the moment... though, I do play Jetpack Joyride from time to time.

I remember this one game I had on my iPod. Nihilumbra, I think? It was frickin awesome.

I was into Ruzzle for a while...

Oh, and I used to play Pocket God all the time before they stopped updating. I was downright obsessed with that game.

I know people say cell games "aren't real games" and call them "guilty pleasures" but the idea that "real gamers" are all young, teenage rich white boys has been completely DESTROYED in the last couple of decades, and as cell phone technology rapidly catches up with PC computing power (your iphone is already much more powerful than a SNES), the games for it can become just as complex, large and challenging.

I really really believe FTP (Free-to-Play, or Freemium) cell phone games are the future!

Did you know that Puzzle & Dragons was The second most successful product in all of Japan last year? Not Toyota cars, not Mitsubishi, not Honda, not Sony, not Panasonic. Puzzle & Dragons brings its company (Softbank, a massive phone company) over 3 million dollars A DAY.

That is no joke. That is a massive, massive profit! THERE is the economy!

So don't you let people make fun of you for playing cell phone games. They are absolutely the future of gaming!

I try out many many free games whenever I get bored, but I play/ed these for a while:

Battle Camp

Candy Crush

Monster Strike (Japanese)

Flower Garden

Pixel People

Tiny Death Star

Marvel Puzzle Quest

Disco Zoo (lol)

Jubeat

I've an iphone, and I've got several games I just love playing.

For one, almost every "Choice of Games" game. Choose your own adventure genres are kinda my thing, and all of them, especially Choice of Deathless and Choice of Rockstar, keep me entertained as I try to find new options and resolutions.

Angry Birds, another time passer I have because Angry Birds. Battleheart, a kinda old drag-and-attack RPG where the characters are little chibis. Knights of Pen & Paper, which is another RPG, this one more Pen and Paper style, as the title suggests. Plague Inc, simply to fuel my biology fetish as well as relieve stress. Nothing calms you down like killing off every human being on the planet.

Those city builder games, like the Simpsons: Tapped Out and Family Guy: THe Quest for Stuff. I've got all three Amateur Surgeon games, and Ellen Degeneres's Heads Up, when I want to amuse friends. I also have the second Plants Versus Zombies games, when I'm in the mood for some 5-lane tower defense.

I previously owned Temple Run, Robot Unicorn Attack, and another run-and-jump style game that I can't remember, but I eventually deleted them. Oh, and I have some Cartoon Network game called "Card Wars" for when I have to watch my neice.

Brave Frontier. Its like this JRPG. And like everyone at my school plays it. Highly adddicting.

Edited by Enderkid

A few of my favorites:

Plague, Inc. - currently playing

Angry Birds - beat them all

Scrabble - ongoing play

Spades - ongoing play

Gin Rummy - ongoing play

Bejeweled - ongoing play

Cousin got me playing DragonVale and I am not patient enough for this lol. please add me I am desperate for gems

Why are we talking about Touch screen cellphone games? What I love back when I was 8 which was around a billion years ago, was the Nokia games like Space Impact. I finished that game. tongue.gif I can't believe it! Also, there was Snake although I don't like it much. I also remember Bounce.

*Space Impact: http://nokia.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Impact

When I had a non-touchscreen phone I loved playing Galaxy On Fire with my brother. smile.gif

I've been playing "School Idol Festival" lately. The Rhythm game is actually quite challenging and addicting! That was a pleasant surprise! The stories are also a blast to read!

And the game really loves its shippings too. xd.png

user posted image