Dramiome7052

Around the World Lineage

@Amazon_warrior:

Yes, this was the only refusal in my whole time at DC that made me grin, too. wink.gif

I've made it around the world! To remind people of where I stopped in my travels...

Russia - swallowtails

Greece - olives

Morocco - trihorn wyverns

Barbados - blusangs

Costa Rica - neotropicals

Fiji - skywings

South Korea - gold horned tanagers

Tibet - spotted greenwings

http://dragcave.net/lineage/M6zdc

Would it be possible for me to join? 8D I've already figured out a few breeds and countries I'd like to use (they're ones not used yet, too).

1. Uzbekistan / Bleeding Moon

2. Jordan / Stone

3. Austria / Magi

4. Svalbard (Norway) / Gray (a.ka. Fog)

5. Faroe Islands (Denmark) / Black-Capped

6. Mongolia / Horse

7. Myanmar / Purple

8. Sri Lanka / Dark Green (a.k.a. Vine)

2nd gen ready - all

3rd gen ready - all

4th gen ready - N/A

5th gen ready - N/A

Since I'm not exactly sure how the whole "clockwise" thing works, I decided to make a full circle around the map, as if making an actual clock. Hopefully that's OK. xd.png

EDIT: The dragons with the strikes I already have.

Edited by Beldarius

Since I'm not exactly sure how the whole "clockwise" thing works, I decided to make a full circle around the map, as if making an actual clock. Hopefully that's OK. xd.png

In this case, "clockwise" would mean picking your starting point for your journey, and traveling west from there, as if the North Pole (or South Pole) was the widget moving the hands of the clock, and the numbers were marked off on the Equator.

It's not necessary to stay right on a single line of latitude... I know my journey took a dip to the south in the beginning and then swung back north again... but each stop should be west of the one before it, until you've circumnavigated the globe.

Hmmm - anyone else still doing this ?

I just wanted to report my progress.

I had all the 2nd gens done, but Great Britain refused to even go near France. rolleyes.gif Guess I should have expected that, with the old rivalry between the two nations. However, a new 2nd gen will grow up in about 12 hours, then there's a few days of further cooldown, then probably the new release, but after that I can try again.

All the others were really enthusiastic, and gave me exactly the eggs I wanted.

Italy + Egypt (3rd gen)

India+China + Japan+USA (4th gen)

Now it's hoping that I get a Royal Blue from my British/French endeavour...

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Now look what I posted seven and a half months ago...

What can I say... I tried. Hard. But DC decided to be just plain ridiculous.

Offspring from original pair

Offspring of the second pair I bred to have at least two tries a week

I'll keep trying for a Royal Blue, but I decided to keep a placeholder and make a "temporary finish" for the lineage.

Preview

So - wish me luck, and a Royal Blue !

One month later...

Now look what I posted seven and a half months ago...

What can I say... I tried. Hard. But DC decided to be just plain ridiculous.

Offspring from original pair

Offspring of the second pair I bred to have at least two tries a week

I'll keep trying for a Royal Blue, but I decided to keep a placeholder and make a "temporary finish" for the lineage.

Preview

So - wish me luck, and a Royal Blue !

Could anyone please make these dragons stop doing that ?! TJ ? The DC gods ? Anyone ? I mean, come on, it isn't as if I wanted a rare here ! I have seen Golds and Silvers from ultra-commons in less tries ! (For the first pair you have to add 11 tries that gave "no interest", and three with "no egg" - that's 30 breedings that failed to give one - one!!! - Royal Blue ! 41 if you add the second pair. Must be a bug.)

However, the placeholder is in place. And look, surprise, it's an Imperial ! rolleyes.gif

Temporary Finish

I still have to name them, but it has been so long that I forgot the plan I had. So I either have to rediscover the idea, or come up with a new one.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I've finished my trip around the world.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/M157V

The lineage turned out pretty nice-looking, and I've already influenced the final egg female so it matches its mother. ...Intending to try for a Bleeding Moon so I can have a brother for her. xd.png

@Beldarius:

Congratulations ! And yes, it does look very nice. I really love some of the breeds you chose for their respective country (Greys/Norway, Teimarrs/Faroer, Horses/Mongolia, Purples/Burma, Vines/SriLanka) !

When - if - I ever get my lineage finished with a Royal Blue, I might come and ask for an exchange with all of you who are already done. wink.gif