CaelusBlade

Caelus' Art.

I'm looking to improve my digital art, so what better way than to take requests?

Examples of my work can by found on my DeviantART.

Request Forms :

I mainly draw dragons [DC, or other]. I can also try other things if you want, but I will not draw humans.

I will not be drawing backgrounds.

DC Dragons

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple][B]DC Request[/B][/COLOR][/size]
[B]Forum User:[/B]
[B]Dragon/s:[/B]
[B]Pose:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B] [opt.]

Others

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple][B]Other Request[/B][/COLOR][/size]
[B]Forum User:[/B]
[B]Colours:[/B]
[B]Description:[/B]
[B]Pose:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B] [opt.]

Request Slots Available :

1. rampaging wyvern

2. pisceslion

3. ManateeDragon

Completed Requests :

I am not asking for anything in return for my drawings, however gifts are greatly appreciated.

Edited by CaelusBlade

Your works are cute smile.gif Kinda a shame you'll only draw dragons *looks at pile of griffon OCs* but that's okay.

DC Request

Forum User: rampaging wyvern

Dragon/s: Black

Pose: Posed as if in mid-jump, mouth open and claws outstretched. Any wacky camera angle would be cool, but it can be a straight profile view.

Other: His right fang is broken off and now hanging on a chain around his neck. He has a scar leading from the gap where his fang was up across the muzzle ending just between the nostrils. He has a second, larger scar across his left eye. His wings are slightly tattered and he looks rough for his age. Yup, that's right, my DC OC Cadifor, also known as the warrior Venator :3

Your works are cute smile.gif Kinda a shame you'll only draw dragons *looks at pile of griffon OCs* but that's okay.

DC Request

Forum User: rampaging wyvern

Dragon/s: Black

Pose: Posed as if in mid-jump, mouth open and claws outstretched. Any wacky camera angle would be cool, but it can be a straight profile view.

Other: His right fang is broken off and now hanging on a chain around his neck. He has a scar leading from the gap where his fang was up across the muzzle ending just between the nostrils. He has a second, larger scar across his left eye. His wings are slightly tattered and he looks rough for his age. Yup, that's right, my DC OC Cadifor, also known as the warrior Venator :3

Eep, thanks. cx

I can give one of your Griffon OC's a try if you want, too. c:

Edit: I tweaked the forms and stuff a bit. So feel free to order other things. tongue.gif

Edited by CaelusBlade

I'll allow you to finish off the first request before I put down another :3 I has a perfect idea in mind for teh next request~

I'll allow you to finish off the first request before I put down another :3 I has a perfect idea in mind for teh next request~

No worries. biggrin.gif

Your art is lovely wub.gif

DC Request

Forum User: pisceslion

Dragon/s: Male vampire

Pose: Ready to bite a giant golden egg

Other: [opt.] It doesn't matter adult or hatchy ^^

Other Request

Forum User:Ninetails

Colours: I want it to be black with red eyes :P

Description: I want a ninetails pokemon but instead of albino colored I want it to be black. http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/012..._MiMiGoupix.jpg (not owned by me)

Pose:Something cool? :P

Other: [opt.] If you don't mind please make the BG transparent. :D Thank you!