DragonTamer345

I'm a proud breeder of...

Hm.... do you guys think that I should oragize the dragons by types (Wyvern, Western, etc.)?  

603 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WOW! VERY pretty!

I's suggest also a "Egg biter" for vampires!

Also used 2 of the banners!

Very nice work! smile.gif

Amazing idea right there. I do hoard Vampires more than any other breed so I would love this.

Oh, very nice. I would like one for Tri-Horns though... And Shadow Walkers too :3

EDIT: Woops, missed the bit that said list was closed. Sorry ;-;

Edited by RotomGuy

Amazing idea right there. I do hoard Vampires more than any other breed so I would love this.

I'm happy you liked my idea! biggrin.gif

Albino problem fixed ^^

Wow everyone! I really love the Vampire idea, but I'm closed to suggestions for now. When I open, please quote your ideas and re-post. Thanks guys, I'll be done with mint and balloon dragon soon!

I <3 these! I put the Mint one in my sig smile.gif

Can you do a Water one?

Make sure you have the artists' permissions to crop the hatchies/use them in banners. Check the pinned topic, "The Official Art Usage Form" in Suggestions/Requests to find out what the artist(s) allow.

Make sure you have the artists' permissions to crop the hatchies/use them in banners. Check the pinned topic, "The Official Art Usage Form" in Suggestions/Requests to find out what the artist(s) allow.

I scrolled through that, but I'm not sure how to use that. It's a bit confusing for me.

Tri-Hiorns biggrin.gif

I have cookies for it!

(And if you can, Shadow Walkers?)

Could you make an electric dragon one? ( I have an avatar for that, and I'm pretty sure whoever made it allows you to use it....

The following artists do not allow edits for avatars/project banners (recolor, crop, scale) on his/her dragons according to The Official Art Usage Form - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=51554):

Corteo, Earthgirl, Fiona BlueFire (need to ask), JaziandCo (need to ask), Komodo Gallant (asking is nice), Kuraianubis (need to ask), LadyLyzar (need to ask), Mysfytt (notify first), Nakase (need to ask), Pokemonfan13 (need to ask), Sif (would like to know), Skinst (need to ask), Wynni (need to ask).

Just posting in order to help you. I do love the banners though and would love a Waterhorse one.

Edit: Failed link.

Edited by sarahfish89

Hmmm... if you're still not too buried beneath those request, can you make me a vampire banner? Or embers. Or both. I'll be happy ^^*

Hmmm... if you're still not too buried beneath those request, can you make me a vampire banner? Or embers. Or both. I'll be happy ^^*

Vamps were already suggested. xd.png

Could you do one like:

Royal Blue/Moonstone Crossbreeder?

That's an interesting idea with Crossbreeding.

Whooot, I just up-date the 1st page. Everyone, that page now has all of the dragons I can't do, dragons I have to ask for (those will take longer), and dragons I have to credit the spriter on the banners. Please go check them out ^^

And can everyone please re-post their suggestions? That'd help me stay organized so much. Also, I may do that cross breeding suggestion when I get all of these straightend out.

Re-suggest away! X3

Edited by DragonTamer345

Mkay, here's a list of what people have asked for:

Water

Vampire Biter

Terrae

Tri-Horns

Shadow Walker

Electric

One that switches between all Trio

Vine

Ember

RB/ Moonstone Crossbreed

Pillow

Mkay, here's a list of what people have asked for:

Water

Vampire Biter

Terrae

Tri-Horns

Shadow Walker

Electric

One that switches between all Trio

Vine

Ember

RB/ Moonstone Crossbreed

Pillow

Thank you so much Moka <3 This really helps. I'll get on these:

To do:

-Pillow Dragons

-Water Dragons

-Tarrae

-Tro Dragons

-Vine Dragons

-Ember Dragons

To ask the creator:

-Vampire Dragons

-Tri-Horn Wyvern

-Shadow Walker

Can't do:

-Electric Dragon (please look at 1st post)

Thinking about:

-Royal Blue + Moonstone Cross Breed (must ask about Moonstone dragons)