DragonTamer345

I'm a proud breeder of...

Hm.... do you guys think that I should oragize the dragons by types (Wyvern, Western, etc.)?  

603 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yay for the Black Banner wub.gif . Thank you happy.gif

And if I don't ask for to much, how about the gold dragons? biggrin.gif

Edited by Teogony

I'm so glad you guys like these <3

To do:

-Pinks Dragons

-Shallow Waters Dragons

-Two-Finned Bluna Dragons

-Gold Dragons

Edited by DragonTamer345

Oh my you did :3, I'm glad you like them that much. I love the gold dragon one I just did. They're so cute; I wish I had one. Time to hunt down the little cuties <3

Edited by DragonTamer345

I know this isn't a breed... but would you be willing to consider lineage pattern breeders? For even Gen and stairsteps you could faux Tetris type symbols .... maybe for checkers do checkerboard patterns or chess pieces .... and maybe some crazy squiggly lines for proud messy lineage breeders??

I know some people focus on breeds .... but I just prefer even gens.Many have patterns vs breed preferences. Either way I'm going to use and refer people here. They look great!!

I know this isn't a breed... but would you be willing to consider lineage pattern breeders? For even Gen and stairsteps you could faux Tetris type symbols .... maybe for checkers do checkerboard patterns or chess pieces .... and maybe some crazy squiggly lines for proud messy lineage breeders??

I know some people focus on breeds .... but I just prefer even gens.Many have patterns vs breed preferences.  Either way I'm going to use and refer people here. They look great!!

Hm... I'd like to look into that, actully. But I don't really know much about breeding linage types (Ironic, I know X3). If you could PM me the types of linage things, then I could probbly do you suggestion. I think it sounds cool ^^

YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON! Though I don't see any Black Marrows, which makes me sad, but oh well. Now time to go BREEDING SPARKINGU!

YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON! Though I don't see any Black Marrows, which makes me sad, but oh well. Now time to go BREEDING SPARKINGU!

Thanks everyone <3 Black Marrows? I can get to work on these guys right now ^^

Working on:

-Black Marrow Dragons

Hey DragonTamer? Where'd you get the I <3 Speckle Throats sign in your siggy?

xd.png You know that she made it.

xd.png You know that she made it.

Yes, yes I did xd.png Maybe I can 'em for you guys sometime if you like them enough.

Working on:

-Waterhorse Dragons

Edited by DragonTamer345