DragonTamer345

I'm a proud breeder of...

Hm.... do you guys think that I should oragize the dragons by types (Wyvern, Western, etc.)?  

603 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WEW! i love the banners! i should be able to start using them soon, but first i actually need more than one wink.gif too bad the artist for the nilia pygmy doesnt let you use it sad.gif

WEW! i love the banners! i should be able to start using them soon, but first i actually need more than one wink.gif too bad the artist for the nilia pygmy doesnt let you use it sad.gif

I was dissapointed with that too; Nilia Pygmys are cute <3 I was really upset about the flamingo wyvern too. I love those guys <3 And I was gonna die when I found out about speckle-throates...

Just gonna sneak in and ask again:

Moonstone X Royal Blue Crossbreeder?

Maybe a Sunstone X Golden Wyvern Crossbreeder?

those are lovely, I might steal the vampire dragon biter banner...should make a horder one for myself tongue.gif if i have any skill.

Just gonna sneak in and ask again:

Moonstone X Royal Blue Crossbreeder?

Maybe a Sunstone X Golden Wyvern Crossbreeder?

I don't think you can suggest pairings

For Haloween, could you make a Zombie banner? I don't know what it should say, though.

I'd like that as well. Necromancer, maybe? :3

Two Headed Dragons? I have plenty (more than Stripes I think...) and it's sort of common in the AP, but I still want people to know that I breed Two Headed Dragons.

Can you do a Speckle-Throated one please? I think I've seen it before, but I couldn't find the coding on the first page.

-Nevermind: sorry

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

Could you possibly do a Sunsong Amphiptere one? tongue.gif

Please?

Edited by ubbydubby

Have you ever considered doing collector banners (Waterhorse Collector, Blusang Collector, etc.)? Or do those already exist somewhere?

Hi Tamer!

Just a little thing, but there is a typo on the Swallowtail banner, it should be swallowtail instead of swallowtaill.

Sorry for being a grammar censorkip.gif

Edited by XiaoChibi

Could you please make a Soulpeace Banner? Pleaaase with a cherry on top? I really would love one. ♥♥

I'd like a harvest dragon one, if you wouldn't mind. smile.gif Of course, get to the people who asked you first, but yeah.. smile.gif