DragonTamer345

I'm a proud breeder of...

Hm.... do you guys think that I should oragize the dragons by types (Wyvern, Western, etc.)?  

603 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll get to work ^^ Teogony, can you please remove the Speckle-throated dragon breeder banner from your siggy? I've learned that I'm not alowed to use the sprites since Cheshire hasn't filled out a fourm... Don't get me wrong; I love speckle throated dragons more then any other dragon on DragonCave... it broke my heart when I found out I can't use the sprites...

Working on:

-Gray Dragons

Asking about:

-Moonstone Dragons

Great new everyone happy.gif I have permission to do:

-Vampire Dragons

-Moonstone Dragons

-Yulebuck Dragons

I'll get to work on the Vampire and Moonstone Dragons.

Dang xd.png I was just about to use that banner! I dont think you can breed Vamps

Edited by danielle02212001

Dang xd.png I was just about to use that banner! I dont think you can breed Vamps

I know you cant breed them happy.gif But, thanks to the ideas of people on the thread...

user posted image

Ba-bam.

I know you cant breed them happy.gif But, thanks to the ideas of people on the thread...

user posted image

Ba-bam.

Ooh nice wub.gif

I love this stuff! It's amazing! Hey-- DragonT, you know the offspring of a Purple dragon and a-- oh, this:

user posted image

Sorry, I forget its names. What would you say on the banner if someone wanted you to make that? Like, 'Purple Dragon and (Name that escapes me) Dragon Breeder'?

I love this stuff! It's amazing! Hey-- DragonT, you know the offspring of a Purple dragon and a-- oh, this:

user posted image

Sorry, I forget its names. What would you say on the banner if someone wanted you to make that? Like, 'Purple Dragon and (Name that escapes me) Dragon Breeder'?

Yes, I've been thinking about this. But Spelunker's right; we can't see the image.

Oh, the ultravoilent dragons. I might; I'm still thinking of what I would do for the backgrounds {I'm not good at switching from color to color}.

EDIT: Do you guys think we should switch back to the old way that the 1st page was, or no? Just curious if you guys like it :3

Edited by DragonTamer345

user posted image

Ba-bam.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! biggrin.gif *Hugs tightly*

Can you do one for Swallowtails?

(Maybe it'll give me a reminder to work on my PB line. laugh.gif )

Just wanted to make sure you got permission fro Kuraianubis? I know they can be hard to get ahold of :3

can i suggest 2 banners? i lubs me some waverunner and greenwings smile.gif

Just wanted to make sure you got permission fro Kuraianubis? I know they can be hard to get ahold of :3

I got permission, don't worry happy.gif

Working on:

-Waverunner Dragon

-Spotted Greenwing Dragon

DragonTamer, do you think you could make a Nebula Dragon sighn that changes, like the Legendary Trio one you made?

DragonTamer, do you think you could make a Nebula Dragon sighn that changes, like the Legendary Trio one you made?

Sorry, but no. You see, when you breed a Nebula, you don't know which one your gonna get, so I just added them all on there... and I was lazy X3... and I've already made it so...

The dragons are up happy.gif

Edited by DragonTamer345