NixAyum

Favorite Pokemon/Type/Shiny

Fave Mon: Latias (blame pokemon heroes, and also first game being RS).  I would have honourable mentions: there are far too many I love to list.

Fave Type: All, I have a mon I really love in all forms.

Shiny: Milotic comes to mind, I egg hunted for her in X and Y :) I like alolan ninetales, lil candycane tail a lot too, I dont have it yet.

My Favorite pokemon has to be Ampharos.

It's shiny is awesome but my favorite has to be shiny mega altaria.

Favorite Pokemon: ho-oh favorite types: Dark, Dragon or poison favorite shiny: ...hard. Probably Rayquaza, Floatzel, Venusaur, or Ho-oh

Favorite Pokemon: Sylveon, Gengar, Reshiram, Zekrom, Drampa, Silvally, Zeraroa

Favorite Type: Dragon, Ghost

Favorite Shinies: Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, Reshiram, Haxorus, Rayquaza, Zeraroa, and just about every shiny that changes blue to pink.

It's not on my list but Audino is also up there for nostalgia purposes because it was the first shiny I ever got :^) I was actually on my way to Kyurem when I got it!

Favorite Pokemon: Buizel, Litleo, Scolipede, Shieldon, Chikorita

Favorite Type: I'm biased towards Grass types.

Favorite Shinies: I love any grass types that take on an Autumnal color scheme when shiny! I also have a soft spot for my first shiny, a Gigalith.

Favorite Pokemon: Lucario, Zoroark, Ditto, Porygon, Hatterene, Ninetails

Favorite Type: Psychic, normal, fairy

Favorite Shinies: Not really a shiny hunter

Fave Mons': Buizel, Eevee, Snivy, Litten, Serperior, Latios, Latias
Favourite Type: Dragon
Favourite Shinies: Snivy, of course! (Tho in PMD you can't catch a shiny, and I only caught one Shiny.)

Up to Gen 7, because that's the extend of my game memory.

It's so hard to pick favorites! Ever since Fairy was released it's been my favorite type, before that it was fire.

(some) Favorite Pokémon: Fidough, Lanturn, Bellossom, Galarian Ponyta, Torchic

Favorite shinies are almost everything that is pink 🤭

Favourite Type : Dragon, Water, Ground

Favourite Pokemon : Garchomp, Golisopod, Torterra

Favourite Shinies : Umbreon, Giratina, Haxorus

Favorite Type: Grass, Fairy

Favorite Pokemon: Gyarados, Umbreon, Dedenne, Smoliv, Noivern

Favorite Shinies: Gyarados is my super ultimate favorite shiny, after that are Smoliv and Roaring Moon

Favorite Type: Ghost.

Favorite Pokemon: Venusaur, my first starter

Favorite Shinies: Whimsicott, always and forever, perfect coloration

Fav types: Fairy, Dragon, Grass, Fire, Dark, Psychic, Ground, Steel, and Flying

Fav Pokemon: Literally any Dragon type (except Altaria), Corviknight, Meowscarada, Torracat, Umbreon, Espeon, Sylveon, (Is Groudon Ground? Probably) Primal forme Groudon, Sky forme Shymin, and many, many, more. 

Fav shinies: Sylveon, Umbreon, The Sprigatito Line, Corviknight, and like, all the good shinies that are easy to see. Two of my fav legends are Miridon and Koridon's shinies, which you could have gotten on April 1st, 2024. Yesterday, for me. 

Fav Type: Ghost (Bonus: Dragon and Electric)
Fav Pokemon: Yamper
Fav Shiny: Giratina, Sableye, Lopunny, Wooloo

Favorite Mons: Sceptile, the Leavanny line (Swadloon is the cutest thing ever), Leafeon, Espeon, Noibat, Noivern, Swoobat, the Haxorus line, Trapinch, Lucario, Jirachi, Litten, Rockruff, Lycanroc-midday/dusk, Snom, Spheal (I love this derpy little ball of blubber)

Favorite Types: As you can see, I'm a big grass fan (I almost always prefer the grass starters). Also, dragon obviously lol

Favorite Shinies: Fraxure, Haxorus, Vulpix, Ninetails, Fennekin, Espeon, Zorua, the Feraligatr line, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Cetitan, Trapinch