RheaZen

MagiStream V3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Both my dire wolves turned out male. Gahhhh.

I will find a way to breed you anyway.

user posted image

I tried it:

The breeding was very successful, but no eggs were produced because the technology required for homosexual mythical creatures to reproduce is not yet released outside of japan. Please stay tuned for updates.

nice little easter egg

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I wish cestoda could breed so I don't have to find them in the stream

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yeah, I really want a cestodae lineage. I suppose lore-wise that'd make me a dark magi or something...

Hahahaha, thank you for sharing that, RheaZen! I've always wished you could do that on DC and get a funny little message, too. tongue.gif Back to the mining to get some more money for a girl this time.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by StormWizard212

MS has a lot of weird stuff, most of which isn't officially documented or whatever. Like, Belmos smokes meth. I don't even remember what that was from. I just know that it is. And MS was conceived of when Tristan was drunk.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

A female dire wolf this time, yay! tongue.gif

Edited by StormWizard212