earthgirl

Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey is an American singer who released the album 'Born to Die' last year.

I think she is very original and I love her music to bits. smile.gif And I like the fact that she doesn't copy other mainstream musicians, like most of today's artists do.

Actually, I think she is the true artist!

My favorite songs from her are

and...

So, am I the only one in here to find her music so addicting? biggrin.gif

I absolutely adore her! I've been addicted to her so many of her unreleased songs lately. I love that you can go on youtube, search for her, and always find songs you've never heard before. She has so many.

She's such a brilliant and beautiful lady! smile.gif

oh my friend loves her, so i kind of like her now but i didnt think anyone else knew who she was tongue.gif

I very much dislike her. And her completely lifeless face in that fashion thing didn't help.

I seriously find her music very boring and I often find people that others find unique completely annoying.

I love Lana! My favorite songs are Blue Jeans, Born to Die, and Video Games. smile.gif

I enjoy the sad, earnest passion I've heard from a few of the songs I've heard of her.

Ohh, yes! I like most of the songs from her Lizzy Grant days better than the ones she's recently released, but they're all really great.

A few of my favorites are

, Put Me in a Movie,
and Boarding School.

From her more more recent songs, I like

and
c:

I also think it's insane that she has more than 188 songs recorded.

I will admit that Lana brings something new to today's artist that I don't really see a lot, but I wouldn't say I overly like her or anything. She has a couple nice songs that I've heard, but I'm not too big of a fan.

She's a very good singer biggrin.gif I listen to Lana Del Rey a lot these days, and I think I'm one of the few in my school that does.

Favourite songs:

-Young and Beautiful (i think it's more popular than the actual 2013 great gatsby movie LOL)

-Off to the Races

-Pepsi Cola (imagine the face I made when i heard the first line xd.png)

-Queen of Disaster

I really like her voice and the overall sound of her music, can't say I'm fond of the lyrics.

My favourite songs are Video Games, Lucky Ones, Summertime Sadness and Dayglo Reflection.

I love this woman - she's my goddess. I absolutely love her sense of style and I think she's gorgeous, plus I like her music. Nuff said. wub.gif