Darien

I don't know I was really"_" at the time...

All you do is fill in the blank with a "Behavior or a State of mine, This game should give us some Interesting answers... laugh.gif

I don't know I was really loaded up on chocolate fudge brownies at the time... blink.gif

Edited by Darien

I don't know, I was really in love at the time.

I don't know what happen I wasn't there last night, but I think Slytherin had something too do with it!...

I don't know what happened I was drunk with Raquel last night and didn't see a thing...

Same here I just don't know what happened, wamt another corona?...

I don't know what really happened, I pass out and didn't see a thing...

I don't know I was really lost in the early cretaceous at the time...

Idon't know what readlly happen I woke up with a readlly bad hang ovey this morning...

I don't know what happened I was really loaded up on catnip at the time...

If this thread turns into a thread about being drunk, hangover, and on drugs or the majority posts reflect this, the thread will be closed.

I don't know I wasn't really paying any attention at the time, I was ready out of it at the time, hey man, like are you going too eat that?...

I don't know, I was really busy trying to ignore the fact that we humans are the stupidest things in the universe at the time...

I don't know what happened man I was really out of it, had one too many pixie stickes last night... blink.gif