Khallayne

Double Life || OoC Thread

user posted image

Welcome to an evening you’ll never remember, in a place you can never forget.

|| Approved and Accepting! :: Link to RP Thread ||user posted image

Double Life isn't a regular roleplay with one setting that characters explore. It doesn't have a direct setting, nor will the story have a linear advancement. This is a roleplay that will have two areas of existence: sleeping and awake. The catch to this is that you'll never know which state is which because your character doesn't know. When your character falls asleep, they are in one place, but when they wake up they are in another.

When 'Awake' begins, your characters will be placed in a setting posted in the thread, with clues and hints as to what your character is feeling and why. These settings could be outside of your character's personality, but they will be 'waking up' in the middle of these things. How they act from the setting start and how they interact with the other characters is then up to you. When 'Asleep' begins, your character will be placed in a different setting with no memory of what happened when they were last Awake. However, this depends highly on the clues. Any hurts that your character may have gained will still be on them, and depending on the cues given to you through PM, your character may remember some flashes of what happened. Otherwise, they'll just know that something happened and not know exactly what.

Each character that joins will be 'new' to the setting, and they will be placed in the game by me.

user posted image

Every day, your character will wake up knowing that they forgot something. At the end of that day, your character will go to 'sleep' either wanting to remember or to forget whatever had happened to them.

They will forget.

And, perhaps, throughout the roleplay they will remember bits and pieces of their memories, wondering why they did the things that they did or even wondering what they've lived through. In the end they may not want to remember, but, with each passing state, they'll remember more and more. One day, maybe they may even remember who they used to be and what happened to them, but that is to be discovered by the writers throughout the roleplay.

user posted image

The setting of this plot will change with each different cycle. Your characters will each be placed in groups around one or two settings, maybe more depending on the amount of characters that we get. The roles that are given to your characters in the setting, or even the memories that your characters gain in each setting may be against your character's personality. You can make them be as horrified as you want, or cut what they are doing as soon as they are placed into it. The whole point of the settings is to make your characters react.

There is never a need to finish the settings. It's kind of a fade in and fade out type of deal. You are faded in to the event, and then, whenever it ends, it ends, fading you out. Think of it as your character going in and out of consciousness.

These settings won't always be human in nature. Some can be sci-fi, some can be fantasy, but all of them are going to be created. Your characters won't always be human, and sometimes they can play an important role or a secondary role. They could also be a victim.

These settings will be logged and details will be picked out of them to piece together a memory for your character in time. If you have any questions on this, you can ask.

user posted image

I am Fate. When I make a Fate post, it will generally mean the introduction of a setting, or something outside of your control happening in the setting. This is how I'll interact with the members outside of my possibly one character.

A Fate post can be good or bad, and there is no way of knowing beforehand what is going to happen.

user posted image

The Awakening is a very important part in what happens to your character. It is when your character first opens their eyes in a world that they don't recognize. The realm of the Awakening isn't like any other realm that they'll see in the setting, but they may visit this setting more than once. It's a vast plain of nothingness. It has glowing soft pastel colours that become brighter and dimmer as if on a timer, and a grey fog floats around the edges of the area, hiding whatever lies beyond the edge.

In the centre of the Awakening is a grand mirror. It has intricate designs that a character will never remember. When your character looks into this mirror, they'll see their worst fears, their memories, and what their current worries are. A lot of people feel lost and confused, but don't be afraid to stretch out and elaborate. The memories, however, should be nothing more than bits and pieces. A few hints of the past that I, as Fate, can work with.

As your character stares in the mirror, the fog around them get thicker before they feel themselves start to vanish, and a deep feeling of nothingness comes over them. Your character won't remember the Awakening until Fate says so, but it will help me integrate pieces into your character.

Edited by Khallayne

user posted image

Conduct

• Be Courteous of your fellow RPers.

user posted image+ Respect each other. Communicate. Be mindful that someone's

user posted imagebeliefs may be different than your own. Bashing is not allowed.

• No Powerplaying, godmoding, metagaming, or any other negative-gaming things.

user posted image+ Unless both players are in agreement that this is allowed.

• If you notice someone breaking the rules, please send me a PM.
Application
  • There are not character limits.

user posted image+ You may have as many characters as you want.

• There is no limit on how short or how long your character description has to be.

user posted image+ Use your judgement, but please make sure that I can get a

user posted imagesmall feel for a character or I'll ask you to add more.

• When creating a character, keep the setting in mind.

user posted image+ This should probably be a given, but when I read a character,

user posted imageif I have no idea that you've read this information, I will

user posted imagereserve the right to deny the character on that basis.

• All applications must be posted in the OoC Thread or be PMed to me.

user posted image+ All applications not posted there or PMed to me will be

user posted imagedeleted. Because I can do that. >8D

Joining & Starting
  • Your character must be approved before roleplaying.

user posted image+ I want to make sure each character fits the

user posted imageroleplay. If you are asked to make changes, please

user posted imagerespect that.

• Your first RP post you write should be your characters awakening.

user posted image+ This should introduce your character, and show

user posted imagewhat they're like. Everything you can think of goes here.

• After the Awakening, you have to wait until Fate places you into the roleplay.

user posted image+ I will make sure that you fit into each setting. This

user posted imageway, the roleplay will flow as smoothly as possible.

• OoCly Tag roleplayers who you are posting with at the start of your post.
        • To describing tagging to those who aren't familiar with it, tagging is when you say who your character is interacting with, or who your character focused on. You can tag more than one person.

I'm enforcing the tagging system because there are multiple scenarios in this roleplay, and where I don't want to enforce a posting order, I do not want people feeling lost. It doesn't mean that people who aren't tagged can't join in, but you should always wait for the people you tagged to reply before answering. Give them at least 24 hours to reply. This way, if someone misses 7 days, they'll only have the posts that relate to their characters to read.

An example of a tag is listed below. For this example, say I'm writing with:

Storm who roleplays Mike and Susan,

Jenna who roleplays Lorn and Risk, and

Night who roleplays Joren and Danny.

{{ Tag: Susan, Lorn, Risk, and Danny. }}

That is a tag where I've tagged the actual characters, or I could tag the roleplayers and they will have to see which of their characters mine have interacted to.

{{ Tag: Storm, Jenna, and Night. }}

IC Notes
  • Your characters may die.

user posted image+ Members are not allowed to kill off the characters of other

user posted imagemembers without permission. As Fate, however, if you put

user posted imageyour character in a situation where they can be killed, your

user posted imagecharacters may die.

• In character actions (ICA) lead to in character consequences (ICC).

user posted image+ If you are playing with someone who has a violent character,

user posted imageI’m not going to ask them to curb their character unrealistically

user posted imageall the time. If you provoke that character, your own may face

user posted imagethe consequences of doing so.

user posted image+ In this game, each character action will have an equal or

user posted imagebigger consequence. All of this happens behind the scenes, but

user posted imagethey will come in play. Please keep this in mind. There is

user posted imagenothing that you can do to keep Fate from coming after your

user posted imagecharacter. Mwuhaha.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i50.tinypic.com/23k27n4.png][IMG=http://i50.tinypic.com/23k27n4.png][size=7][b]Character Name[/b][/size]
[IMG=http://i50.tinypic.com/23k27n4.png]|: Concept :|
[IMG=http://i50.tinypic.com/23k27n4.png][IMG=http://i50.tinypic.com/23k27n4.png][size=1]|: Gender :: Age  :|[/size]

[b]Appearance[/b]

[b]Personality[/b]

[b]Awakening[/b]

user posted imageuser posted imageCharacter Name

user posted image|: Concept - A concept should be a few words that represents the idea that you based your character on. :|

user posted imageuser posted image|: Gender :: Age :|

Appearance

What do they look like?

Personality

What are they generally like?

Awakening

Every character 'wakes' up for the first time in the same situation. It's a place, in front of a mirror, looking in to what they fear, what they remember, and what scares them most. In front of this mirror, before everything goes blank and your character falls into the setting, what was this like for your character? This is the place where you can put hints of your character's history, and how they're reacting to not knowing where they are.

user posted image

I'll be asking everyone to PM me any limits that you may have. I don't want to put people into situations where they are uncomfortable. A limit is a situation that you don't want your character in. I will respect these. Please PM me your limits and title the PM: Double Life Limits.

user posted image

A mini-profile will be listed in the roleplay thread. These will be formatted to all look the same, and should be shorter than your character profiles, but they should link to the appropriate posts where people can find everything easily. Please follow the form. The blurb is your choice what you want to write in it.

[list][list][size=7][url=PROFILE URL]ღ[/url] [color=white]✘✘✘[/color] CHARACTER NAME [color=white]✘✘✘[/color] [url=LINK TO AWAKENING PARAGRAPH]❣[/url][/size]
[color=white]✘✘✘[/color]
[list][list][size=1]『 ♀♀ /♂♂ 』[color=white]✘✘✘[/color] 『 Trait 』[color=white]✘✘✘[/color] 『 Trait 』[color=white]✘✘✘[/color] 『 Trait 』[/size]
[list][i]❝Character Quote.❞[/i][/list][/list][/list]
[color=white]✘✘✘[/color]
[list]Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. Blurb about your character. 
[list][list][list][list][list]⤷ roleplayer[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/list][/list][/list]

Edited by Khallayne

This.

Is.

Brilliant.

O:

I realize this is a Major WIP, but I do has some questions Khay. laugh.gif

Will there be a character sheet to fill out? Should we even decide what 'species' we start out as, or doesn't it matter? I guess all my other character questions will be answered with the first one there. :3

I'm glad you like!

1: there will be a character sheet, but not your standard one.

2: It won't matter as their species will change with each scenario. xd.png

What do you mean by that? As long as we keep PG 13. =)

There's a fair amount of dark allowed in this.

Edited by Khallayne

This looks really awesome! I really can't wait to play.

First of all I've never seen a RP like this before. It looks like it'll be fun. I can't really think of any crit.. But I was wondering who will be making up these settings?

Me xd.png I'm Fate.

Sounds cool. I'll be lurking this until something new happens.. >->

Edited by mumzy

Khayyyyyyyyy~♥ I'm Gist, an I'm an Approver of the DC Forums! Nice to meet you~ smile.gif

Now let's get to work.

This will also be the OoC thread. I'll make the IC thread tomorrow, but since the IC thread is based on the information of the OoC thread, please approve this thread.

Is this merely a statement that you're allowing OoC chat in your thread as there won't be an OoC thread?

The catch to this is that you'll never know which state is which because your character doesn't know.

Your character will never know the difference, but the player will. Maybe "The catch to this is that your character will never know what state they're in"? However you want to word that.

When 'Awake' begins, your characters will be placed in a setting posted in the thread, with clues and hints as to what your character is feeling and why.

This feels a bit limited. Can the players tweak what is given them, within a reasonable boundary?

These settings could be outside of your characters personality, but they will be 'waking up' in the middle of these things.

"characters" -> "character's"

If you allow more than one character, that could be changed to "characters'", but I'd leave it in the singular form...

How they act from the setting start and how they interact with the other characters is then up to you.

I'd rather cut out all that deadwood of where they're acting. Maybe something like "How your characters act is entirely up to you."?

One day, maybe they may even remember who they used to be and what happened to them, but that is to be discovered by the writers throughout the roleplay.

So everyone's going to be playing more than one character?

You can make them be as horrified as you want, or cut what they are doing as soon as they are placed into it.

So you're giving the players a choice whether or not they can act with the provided script/cues?

You are faded in to the event, and then, whenever it ends, it ends, fading you out.

"..., whenever it ends, you are faded out."

Your characters won't always be human, and sometimes they can play an important role or a secondary role.

Wouldn't there have to be separate profiles for each different creature a player takes the role of?

They could also be a victim.

This can be joined to the previous statement, or deleted, as victims can be important roles in a story. Your choice, really.

These settings will be logged and detailed will be picked out of them to piece together a memory for your character in time.

"detailed" -> "details".

If you have any questions on this, you can ask.

Why thank you~ smile.gif I shall:

Is the logging going to be in the player's responsibility or yours?

Is Fate going to make everybody's memories?

This is how I'll interact with the members outside of my possibly one character.

"... outside of my possibly one character." -> "... outside of my character(s)." You can keep/delete the plural when you've made your decision. smile.gif

A few hints of the past that I, as Fate, can work with.

Try: "They must be comprised of the hints that I, as Fate, have given you."

Alright~ That's it for the first post♥ Let me know when you're ready to go on~

((Also be expecting a profile PM...))

OMG. This looks fantastic. And highly confusing (but then again I am quite dozy).

So this is an RP where our characters could randomly be thrown into any situation/world and we have to RP our reactions and interactions? Awesome.

I plan on joining.

Fortune! That's right!

Gist, I'm playing approver tag with you. tongue.gif Hope you don't mind. xd.png

Khayyyyyyyyy~♥ I'm Gist, an I'm an Approver of the DC Forums! Nice to meet you~ smile.gif

Now let's get to work.

Hello Gist, likely I know that you are an approver… Since, you know, I played a part in making you one. tongue.gif Generic script it generic! *teases*

This will also be the OoC thread. I'll make the IC thread tomorrow, but since the IC thread is based on the information of the OoC thread, please approve this thread.

Is this merely a statement that you're allowing OoC chat in your thread as there won't be an OoC thread?

This is me stating that I’m not bothering with a clean up of the RP thread, and instead, I’ll want the RP information (listed here) approved, so that I don’t have to clean it up. The actual RP thread (not created yet) will have information pushing people to read here before they join the RP.

The catch to this is that you'll never know which state is which because your character doesn't know.

Your character will never know the difference, but the player will. Maybe "The catch to this is that your character will never know what state they're in"? However you want to word that.

No, the player will not. I used two states as an explanation. Which is which is unknown. So. Since your character doesn’t know, YOU don’t know… Basically, exactly what the sentence says.

When 'Awake' begins, your characters will be placed in a setting posted in the thread, with clues and hints as to what your character is feeling and why.

This feels a bit limited. Can the players tweak what is given them, within a reasonable boundary?

Limited, perhaps, but this is the roleplay. You start in a set setting, with your character knowing that they’ve forgotten something. From that setting, the play starts and the characters can deviate from the roles given. Which is the whole point of this style of roleplay. Give me an example of a tweak if I’ve misunderstood your question. It’s not clear.

These settings could be outside of your characters personality, but they will be 'waking up' in the middle of these things.

"characters" -> "character's"

If you allow more than one character, that could be changed to "characters'", but I'd leave it in the singular form...

So I missed this the first time. Oops. >.> Fixed.

How they act from the setting start and how they interact with the other characters is then up to you.

I'd rather cut out all that deadwood of where they're acting. Maybe something like "How your characters act is entirely up to you."?

But this sentence is still correct right. What I mean is in and of itself, there’s nothing wrong that needs to be corrected except for a stylistic difference to how you would prefer to read it? Because this explains that characters are not forced within the boundaries of the setting any way at all, whether through character interaction OR where they’re placed… Which, I predict, will be a common question if I change that.

One day, maybe they may even remember who they used to be and what happened to them, but that is to be discovered by the writers throughout the roleplay.

So everyone's going to be playing more than one character?

How did you get that question for what I wrote? The amount of characters is up to the player.

You can make them be as horrified as you want, or cut what they are doing as soon as they are placed into it.

So you're giving the players a choice whether or not they can act with the provided script/cues?

Yes… Which is what this sentence says.

You are faded in to the event, and then, whenever it ends, it ends, fading you out.

"..., whenever it ends, you are faded out."

Aside from shortening the sentence, is there anything wrong with the sentence above? Despite stylistic repetition? xd.png

Your characters won't always be human, and sometimes they can play an important role or a secondary role.

Wouldn't there have to be separate profiles for each different creature a player takes the role of?

No. Because your character is your character, and no matter what shape they take in Awake and Asleep doesn’t matter. Why would I make a player make more than one profile when they only have one character? The species for the settings might not last more than a setting.

They could also be a victim.

This can be joined to the previous statement, or deleted, as victims can be important roles in a story. Your choice, really.

LOOK AT THIS. NOTE TO SELF. I can join it with the other sentence after work. On its own the sentence isn’t wrong though. Nor is it particularly out of place as a form of emphasis that victims exist and you can be one. Which is how I had intended it to be. Again, stylistic writing, but not grammatically wrong.

These settings will be logged and detailed will be picked out of them to piece together a memory for your character in time.

"detailed" -> "details".

Fixed.

If you have any questions on this, you can ask.

Why thank you~ smile.gif I shall:

Is the logging going to be in the player's responsibility or yours?

Is Fate going to make everybody's memories?

Logging will be my responsibility unless players want to help out. And the memories will be created by fate with communication from the player as well. Minor memories will be decided by Fate.

This is how I'll interact with the members outside of my possibly one character.

"... outside of my possibly one character." -> "... outside of my character(s)." You can keep/delete the plural when you've made your decision. smile.gif

I will possibly have one character. I may not have any. Fate is a big enough task on its own, wouldn’t you agree?

A few hints of the past that I, as Fate, can work with.

Try: "They must be comprised of the hints that I, as Fate, have given you."

But that’s not what I mean by that. I haven’t given them hints at this point. The Awakening is in the character profile, so this correction is moot.

Alright~ That's it for the first post♥ Let me know when you're ready to go on~

((Also be expecting a profile PM...))

Ready when you are, and I’m looking forward to it. =) Got to love when approver meets approver!

Edited by Khallayne

I don't mind playing a bit of tag~ smile.gif It helps me get in my daily exercise learn my grammar skills and can help me attain a better command of the English language, I hope.

No, the player will not. I used two states as an explanation. Which is which is unknown. So. Since your character doesn’t know, YOU don’t know… Basically, exactly what the sentence says.

My apologies. I must have misunderstood. "When 'Awake' begins, ...", "When 'Asleep' begins," The way this was worded, I thought there would be a clear form of communication that a shift has ended?

Limited, perhaps, but this is the roleplay. You start in a set setting, with your character knowing that they’ve forgotten something. From that setting, the play starts and the characters can deviate from the roles given. Which is the whole point of this style of roleplay. Give me an example of a tweak if I’ve misunderstood your question. It’s not clear.

Again, my apologies. The questions that I have don't usually like going into words... X3 Say for example, you sat my character in the Awakening, and you tell me that my character has no feeling at the moment at the moment, and that she knows she forgot something. Am I allowed to break off into my own tangent about how my character feels, or must I stay with your script?

But this sentence is still correct right.

The sentence is correct, yes - I was only providing my standpoint of how I would prefer to read it. I apologize if I didn't make that clear - maybe I should start putting those sorts of things in a different color for distinction? X3

How did you get that question for what I wrote?

The way you worded it ("One day, maybe they may even remember who they used to be...") suggested that there was a past life before they Awakened? I'm still not clear on this... *Slow Gist is slow*

When I ask questions like that, I'm being slow. I just need to make sure I follow every line correctly so I can absorb this work as a whole and get a better understanding of it. It is very unconventional... X3

Aside from shortening the sentence, is there anything wrong with the sentence above?

Yes. You shift from present tense: "are faded in" to future tense: "fading". Though that may be stylistic, though it smells like tense issues to me. tongue.gif

I will possibly have one character.

Ohmai. O_o I certainly misunderstood that. My apologies.

But that’s not what I mean by that. I haven’t given them hints at this point. The Awakening is in the character profile, so this correction is moot.

Oh. That's what you mean. ._. Never mind, then~

Got to love when approver meets approver!

Yes, you can certainly see the sparks fly~ X3

I'll let you respond to this post before I continue.

Just to help me wrap my tiny mind around this, is there a 'set' world for 'Awake'?

For example:

Alices goes to sleep and becomes a pirate. Pirate wakes up and is Alice again. Alice goes to sleep and becomes a dinosaur. Dinosaur wakes up and is Alice again. Alice goes to sleep and etc.....

Or is every scenario different regardless of whether they are 'asleep' or 'awake'?

For example.

Alice is a ninja. She wakes up and becomes a tap dancer. She goes to sleep and becomes a tambourinist. She wakes up and becomes a chocolate crocodile. She goes to sleep and etc....

Or am I just confusing myself even further?

Just to help me wrap my tiny mind around this, is there a 'set' world for 'Awake'?

For example:

Alices goes to sleep and becomes a pirate. Pirate wakes up and is Alice again. Alice goes to sleep and becomes a dinosaur. Dinosaur wakes up and is Alice again. Alice goes to sleep and etc.....

Or is every scenario different regardless of whether they are 'asleep' or 'awake'?

For example.

Alice is a ninja. She wakes up and becomes a tap dancer. She goes to sleep and becomes a tambourinist. She wakes up and becomes a chocolate crocodile. She goes to sleep and etc....

Or am I just confusing myself even further?

I'm getting that there's confusion about this, considering Gist's post? I thought I under stood completely, but perhaps not.

I thought it was, I'm a alien> I lose consciousness> I regain consciousness as a dragon, feeling like I forgot something> I go to seep (Etc.)

I think the objective of this RP is quite simple, it's just so awesomely abstract and new that we're not used to the style.

I'm getting that there's confusion about this, considering Gist's post?

D: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to confuse everyone...

You never wake up in the real reality. at least, not in.the beginning. Your character goes from one area to the next without knowing what happens in between. Some scenarios may be real ones... But that will have to be discovered.

I'm sorry if I failed to explain that.

Gist, go on with critique. I'll reply after work.

I'm glad I helped! You basically have to take it word per word what I write.

I don't mind playing a bit of tag~ smile.gif It helps me get in my daily exercise learn my grammar skills and can help me attain a better command of the English language, I hope.

*laughs* I’m glad you don’t mind! I quite enjoy working with other people to see someone’s approving style. Especially since I’ve had the chance to do this for so long. It’s a learning experience for both of us!

My apologies. I must have misunderstood. "When 'Awake' begins, ...", "When 'Asleep' begins," The way this was worded, I thought there would be a clear form of communication that a shift has ended?

No need to apologize! There was no “easy” way for me to describe the two states without confusing people more than I did, and making it a darn novel in description. ‘Awake’ and ‘Asleep’ were in quotes for just that reason. It doesn’t matter what kind of names they have.

Again, my apologies. The questions that I have don't usually like going into words... X3 Say for example, you sat my character in the Awakening, and you tell me that my character has no feeling at the moment at the moment, and that she knows she forgot something. Am I allowed to break off into my own tangent about how my character feels, or must I stay with your script?

No need to apologize! xd.png This is going to be said often. xd.png I took no offence to anything and simply wrote a response while I had time to before work.

So, say that I tell you that your character has no feeling at the moment, I would tell you, but also then offer ideas how you can work with that. You could definitely describe how your character feels nothing, because that in and of itself is a way of feeling, and unless I place a ‘Hard Limit’ and say: “This will be maintained throughout the roleplay.” you have nothing to worry about. People can react to what they receive via PM and from the setting itself.

But this sentence is still correct right.

The sentence is correct, yes - I was only providing my standpoint of how I would prefer to read it. I apologize if I didn't make that clear - maybe I should start putting those sorts of things in a different color for distinction? X3

And that’s fine! But yes, as an approver, it’s always a good to explain that some things are opinions and give your reasons for suggesting the change. It helps the reader understand how the approver is coming at it! /Tip of the day.

How did you get that question for what I wrote?

The way you worded it ("One day, maybe they may even remember who they used to be...") suggested that there was a past life before they Awakened? I'm still not clear on this... *Slow Gist is slow*

They’re people. They had a life before they Awakened, for sure! They just have no memory of it.

When I ask questions like that, I'm being slow. I just need to make sure I follow every line correctly so I can absorb this work as a whole and get a better understanding of it. It is very unconventional... X3

*giggles*

Aside from shortening the sentence, is there anything wrong with the sentence above?

Yes. You shift from present tense: "are faded in" to future tense: "fading". Though that may be stylistic, though it smells like tense issues to me. tongue.gif

Well, here is where I’m not sure if I’m grammatically correct or not. Fading isn’t a future tense though? I will fade, is future tense. Fading is a gerund as well as a progressive form. … So I’m not if its use there is proper or not, but I don’t want to take another sentence there.

I will possibly have one character.

Ohmai. O_o I certainly misunderstood that. My apologies.

Nooot a problem.

Oh. That's what you mean. ._. Never mind, then~

*Giggles* Always best to read the RP once, and then start critique. xDDD

Got to love when approver meets approver!

Yes, you can certainly see the sparks fly~ X3

Sparks? What sparks? *hides fire crackers*

I'll let you respond to this post before I continue.

DO it! DO IT. DO IT.

Seriously trying to work out if I can take on a 3rd RP just to join this...