futuregohangurl

show you hate

There Are MANY Shows I Despise:

Lost Is Way To Confusing. I Really Tried To Watch And Get The Plot But I Just Couldn't.

Most Reality Shows About Selfish Peoples Lives Such As Jersey Shore And The Real Housewives Make Me Want To Scream. These People Are NOT Stars, They Just Want Their 15 Minutes Of Fame. Especially Kim Kardashian.

I Dont Enjoy Watching Soaps Like Coronation Street And Emerdale. The Plots Are Too Slow For Me To Stay Hooked For Long.

Lost, Kardashians, Honey Boo Boo, any reality show. They aren't reality. All are staged and mapped out. And just plain stupid.

Disney channel, except for Adventure Time.

The newer Spongebob episodes. Spongebob=love/hate

Anything with stupidly obnoxious characters-ESPECIALLY Regular Show and ANT farm. Bla. dry.gif

toddlers and Tiaras.

Anything that condones animal cruelty.

I hope I don't get pummeled for this, but...I can't stand South Park. I just couldn't sit through even 10 minutes of it. *hides*

I don't even watch Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network anymore because the shows are just...garbage now... I'll watch Spongebob occasionally, but that's about it.

Toddlers and Tiaras and Honey Boo Boo.....oh gods.... *shudders*

Lost, Kardashians, Honey Boo Boo, any reality show. They aren't reality. All are staged and mapped out. And just plain stupid.

I hate shows with snobby people who think they're better than everyone because they have so much more.

The Kardashians are evil people. I would never watch their show in one million years.

Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, Toddlers and Tiaras, My Little Pony, Big Bang Theory...the list goes on. I would mention shows like Annoying Orange and Fred, but I've never watched any episodes. I refuse to touch them with a ten-foot pole.