futuregohangurl

show you hate

come on everybody must have a show the absolutely despise. mine is big bang theory. i find sheldon insulting since hes acting like he has aspergers which i have and i think its mocking us. i just dont find the show funny. i find it annoying and boring as heck

I hate Regular Show

1. every episode starts fairly normal nothing too out of the normal aside from the cast of characters than half way through it seem like the writers did LSD with stuff that could only be born out your worst acid trip.

2. our main characters are flat out unlikable immature idiots, I'm pretty sure a good amount of us on this site er like 13 and under and yet we're still able to conduct ourselves in a more mature manner than these two idiots: Mordicai and Rigby.

3. the dialog is definitely not for kids I heard a word so crude on this show that I can't say it on this site all I can tell you is that the word in question and the context it was used in usually refers to a sexual favor. This made me do a double take and made me say "did he just say what I think he just said."

Thank you now you know how I feel

Edited by Bone Horror19

Really? I love Regular Show, and find it funny for a lot of the reasons you listed. Most main characters are the hero, or are the stereotypical 'help everyone' kind of person. I kind of like the fact that Mordecai and Rigby are complete slackers and failures at life, because of this. And the randomness of the show I find to be hilarious, simply because it makes you think 'What the hell just happened?'.

Oh, erm.. Sorry about my little rant there. Anyways, as for a show I don't like, pretty much anything on Disney. (Excluding Gravity Falls) I also really hate Destroy Build Destroy. I'm not even entirely sure if new episodes are airing, but shows like that I find incredibly wasteful. They tear apart perfectly fine machinery and other items, and destroy them. Afterwards, they use the pieces of said items to build some sort of contraption for a few games. The loser of the games gets their machine destroyed. If you ask me, it's incredibly wasteful and destroys things that could have been used. It has to be very bad for the environment.

I actually don't like a lot of shows. House, Lost, CSI, NCIS, etc. It's like everything I watch is crime/detective or hospital. It drives me nuts!

The Annoying Orange show on CN. I watched it once and couldn't sit through five minutes of it. Just. Ugh. It has to be the dumbest show I've ever seen; not enjoyable at all.

A close second would be the Fred show on Nick. I just don't think making TV shows from youtube shows is a good idea. They just turn out boring and immature. These are channels I don't really watch anymore but it's kind of disheartening to see the channels I loved as a kid run such cruddy shows.

I really hate My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. I was okay with it coming back, but when I began to watch it, it was quite immature and pointless in my opinion.

And please....don't get me started on the fandom. Ugh.

Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, Two and half men...

I actually have a really hard time finding a show I like. And I like liking tv shows. I like curling up on the couch once a week and getting involved.

I used to like House, but it's gone on long enough. I kind of like True Blood, but there's always someone annoying. I liked Merlin, but they ruined it halfway through.

I'll just have to re-watch Buffy.

Ya hate MLP, Annoying Orange, Ed Ed and Eddy

Don't watch too much TV thoug

Despise ed edd and eddie. It was one of the dumbest and pointless cartoons i have ever watched.. the voices were annoying and there really wasn't a plot to any of the shows of that time...

I hate most current cartoons as well, it seems as though they get progressively dumber as years go by.

I'd have to admit i liked the Adventures Of Flapjack just because of how adorably stupid Flapjack is, but Chowder, Adventure time and The Regular show just make me annoyed and angry...

What's that other one? Fanboy and whaha?? i don't remember the second name.. but that show REALLY makes me annoyed.

I enjoy House though... Raising Hope, and other such shows.

Stating that i'm 16, and i have much higher expectations for cartoons of these days... i grew up on cartoons from the 30s on up.

IMO children should be watching cartoons that at least have a MESSAGE or something to learn from it other then complete randomness and at the very end of the show they say "what did you learn from this?" and laugh their little cartoon butts off because there is nothing to say. NOTHING IS LEARNED. no wonder this generation of children is getting progressively dumber...

I can't stand Big Band Theory...I find it offensive and I have a lot of family members who will make jokes about "people like that" or use it as a 'reference' for how 'nerds' act.

Two and a Half Men disgusts me because it's all "hahahaha we made a joke about sex!". I don't like those types of shows/movies. I'm not above the occasional joke of that nature, but when it's repeatedly in your face like that it's just annoying.

I'm also disgusted by pretty much anything on MTV and the like...

Also that Toddlers and Tiaras show...it's sad and horrible that people force their children into these things.

Uh so many shows I can think of. Annoying Orange, Power Rangers Samurai, the new yugioh, Pokemon B and W, Bakugan, Redakai, Flapjack, Fred. Just so many terrible cartoons outnnowadays. Cant think of more names at the moment.

Edited by rogue-fox

Most main characters are the hero, or are the stereotypical 'help everyone' kind of person.

Not anywhere near as much as you'd think anymore. In fact, I see more "slacker jerk" type characters than genuinely good and helpful characters as stars nowadays.

And honestly, I'd take one of those "help everyone" kind of characters over the loud, obnoxious jerks who do absolutely nothing even remotely redeeming and are SUPPOSED to be "charming". At that point it just plain stops being entertaining and is just annoying, IMO. Though, that isn't to say I only like the goody-two-shoes characters. I like jerks. I just like ones who happened to have more sides to them than just "i'm a jerk LOVE ME". *looks at Bender*

this is all subjective though and you're free to disagree with me!

Aaanyway. Shows I hate? Can't think of too many. I like most of the things I watch. But yeah, screw Bridezillas and all similar shows. "Oh look at how modern and nasty and terrible we are aren't we so bad" get out of here you're like care bears villains i don't want to see your ugly mug

Side note: I don't mind morals in kid's shows, or not having them. When you do get one though, it better be a good one. "Don't be a downer at parties" and "don't play pranks on your friends or you won't have any left" are nice ones, but dang. What about some really important ones? Like "the meaning of life is just enjoying the small things with friends", "you can't always fix what you break", "be independent and learn to stand on your own two feet before it's too late" and "don't be racist"? I'd take those any day. Those just seem like real morals to me, while the rest just seem like "don't be a total prick kthx".

These cartoons drive me to drink! And by that, I mean watch foreign cartoons without subtitles. *stumbles off*

Edited by Zovesta

The Toddlers and Tiaras thing. (Ugh, Honey Boo Boo...)

And then there's Glee. No words.

Spongebob Squarepants, Annoying Orange, anything having to do with Fred or the actor who plays Fred, and all of those reality shows--- especially that one about the bachelor... Give me a break!

House (and any other medical-based drama shows)

Oh god the bleeding and diseases and body horror and the paranoia fuel whyyyyyy

I don't watch much TV. :|

The Toddlers and Tiaras thing. (Ugh, Honey Boo Boo...)

And then there's Glee. No words.

Honey Boo Boo must be destroyed by fire. It is not even human... it's a damn DEMON I tell you!

Family Guy, The Simpsons(used to be good, but it has gone on WAY too long), and quite frankly the majority of the animated shows like these two.

In a different category, Revolution. It was just so stupid I really couldn't keep watching it.

CSI shows because they have taught people unrealistic expectations about forensic science. This can make a prosecutor's job more difficult, because not only do you have to dispel myths created by television dramas, but also teach the jury the correct way to approach forensic science.

Not to mention, it teaches basic methods on escaping detection and being more careful about leaving evidence behind. I'd prefer criminals remaining as stupid as possible, kthnx.

I don't have cable tv anymore...but basically any SitCom. Many shows that are/have been popular drive me bonkers

Seinfeld

Friends

Big Bang Theory

Family Guy

....to name just a few

Reality shows like the Kardashians (they just got famous for stupid stuff. They haven't done ANYTHING.) Sixteen and pregnant, all that junk. They are just full of stupid people and make me want to move to a different planet.

The non-cartoon shows on Cartoon network. They don't fit in with the network and what it was supposed to have in the first place. They need to go somewhere else.

Also, I read back a few comments, I can't post a quote right now because I'm on my phone, but cartoons have ALWAYS had adult jokes in them .w. They were more subtle than today's cartoons that are supposedly meant for kids but they still had them. I can name a few older cartoons that were filled with adult jokes.

Also, I read back a few comments, I can't post a quote right now because I'm on my phone, but cartoons have ALWAYS had adult jokes in them .w. They were more subtle than today's cartoons that are supposedly meant for kids but they still had them. I can name a few older cartoons that were filled with adult jokes.

I don't mind such jokes, as long as they are funny, and the subtlety of the old cartoons was nice(it is kind of fun going back now and figuring out what actually was more adult). That is the problem though, the majority in a lot of the "adult" cartoons like Family Guy are NOT funny and are in your face as adult jokes, and it is just adult joke after adult joke.

America's Funniest Home Videos. I used to love the show when I was younger, but it was completely ruined when I realized some of the videos were of animals' lives being endangered (particularly coming to mind are one where someone knocked a hamster cage onto the floor, and an exploding fish tank), and those were somehow supposed to be funny. For similar reasons, I'm also not crazy about Fear Factor.

I don't mind such jokes, as long as they are funny, and the subtlety of the old cartoons was nice(it is kind of fun going back now and figuring out what actually was more adult).  That is the problem though, the majority in a lot of the "adult" cartoons like Family Guy are NOT funny and are in your face as adult jokes, and it is just adult joke after adult joke.

Yeah but that's because Family Guy is an adult cartoon made for adults :3 Of course it would be filled with adult jokes. Albeit horrible ones sometimes but still. I was talking about children's shows that were made for children but still having adult jokes.

Edited by VeeVeeLa